youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No! REV UP THAT MEME MAGIC

I just want it to stop

You're next Hans. Kek wills it

Soon we will reach the tipping point

THERE ARE DARK ARTS YOU DON'T DABBLE WITH

No.

We're just getting started, we have meme magic to spare.

the ride never ends

Berlin will fall again

>weeb faggot

Things must get far worse. We need outright war. I hope many terrorist attacks follow, sadly. This is what is needed.

Berlin we'll wall again

shut up and stop begging at my door

THE WINDS OF CHAOS BLOW STRONG

KEK WILLS IT

>forcing the gypsy meme

It's funny because that's all what you got on us, and it's not even a fucking argument

We're gonna have soo many happenings that you will say "STOP! NO MORE HAPPENINGS PLEASE", and KEK will say "Sorry, I can't do that!"

MAKE HAPPENINGS HAPPEN AGAIN

>Germany

Deuteronomy 28:28 The Lord shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart:
29 And thou shalt grope at noonday, as the blind gropeth in darkness, and thou shalt not prosper in thy ways: and thou shalt be only oppressed and spoiled evermore, and no man shall save thee.
30 Thou shalt betroth a wife, and another man shall lie with her: thou shalt build an house, and thou shalt not dwell therein: thou shalt plant a vineyard, and shalt not gather the grapes thereof.
31 Thine ox shall be slain before thine eyes, and thou shalt not eat thereof: thine ass shall be violently taken away from before thy face, and shall not be restored to thee: thy sheep shall be given unto thine enemies, and thou shalt have none to rescue them.
32 Thy sons and thy daughters shall be given unto another people, and thine eyes shall look, and fail with longing for them all the day long; and there shall be no might in thine hand.
33 The fruit of thy land, and all thy labours, shall a nation which thou knowest not eat up; and thou shalt be only oppressed and crushed alway:
34 So that thou shalt be mad for the sight of thine eyes which thou shalt see.

God punishes wickedness.

:^)

Guys, my heart can't take all these happenings. Blood isn't supposed to circulate this fast. These happenings are going to kill me.

Muzzies are terrorism.
If you don't want terror, then you don't want Muzzies.

then stop inhaling these burgers

Nah, fuck it.

Watch this.

Major muslims attack on german city within the next 7 days.

Repeating digits will confirm it happening.

John stepped on the ride, the ride was dubbed Kek. Little did he know, the ride never ends.

No. Why don't you stop inhaling black cock?

The rain of pebbles has become an avalanche.
You cannot hope to hope it back.

Happenings are not optional, they are the will of our lord kek, they were always meant to happen. All we can do is witness them

GET ON BOARD KEK'S WILD RIDE

that's rich coming from a 60% white country

Ahw shit I accidentally slipped and didn't had enough meme power.

Now watch these repeating digits confirming the habbenings

Next happening, all weaboos get cancer. KEK WILLS IT.

In keys name we pray

AYAYA

W-Well ... all good things are three? R-Right?

Repeating digits for Lefties blaming Germans for yesterday's axe attack

France, oh France. The ride ends, I promise. It ends when your penetrated by a tiny Islamic cock, it ends when your mother carries shitskin cum. It ends when you wake up to prayer. It ends when you pay extra taxes towards Mussels. It ends when Wikipedia changes the language into Arabic.

Don't worry, France. The ride ends, for you.

Fuck no, we need more to start the fire. KEK wills only for us

Witnessed

NO! THERE MUST BE MORE HAPPENINGS! MORE CHAOS! KEK WILLS IT!

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

NO IT WILL NEVER ENDS

>anime faggot

Just for you, the next happening will take place in your home town.

Praise are Kek

London attacks when?

If repeating numbers OP dies in the next terrorist attack

>I hate anime and deride people who post anime images on a website centred around anime

You're not worth it anymore.

You'll likely get something similar to the nikker with the machete and that will be it.

France is where it is at. I however do not understand why Spain isn't getting more, the country is in shambles already, should be easy to make it spark up there.

THIRD TIMES THE CHARM

DORTMOND WILL BE THE TARGET

SHOULD HAVE NEVER SOLD LEWENDOWSKI