How long do you last when you’re getting your cock sucked?

How long do you last when you’re getting your cock sucked?

Attached: 2D2758F9-47E5-4F8E-BC43-BD76CE57E3D8.gif (176x312, 1.75M)

I was done during the 2nd half of the word "last"....

"How long do you la.." PPpffffffttt

Depends on the bj

A good bj after a week of no nut and its minutes
A shit bj when drunk af ... Just keep on sucking slut

Ask ur mom op

love of god link to full vid

Also this gif is a horrible bj ... Id wind up just slapping her face with my cock until i came

I've never been able to bust while getting head. I had an ex go down on me for like half an hour and I wasn't even halfway there. Rolled her over, fucked her 10 minutes and exploded.

It really depends. With my girlfriend, there is passion and it's typically leading to a fuck, so I dont cum, but it has happened. Slampig side piece though. she sucks dick like its a heroic deed. I cum fast.

Attached: 6A7793FC-05EE-4235-9480-924E69CC6874.gif (260x462, 1.89M)

Depends.

Sometimes I'm done in 3min or less, other times I've had girls stop and offer something else to make me cum because they cant keep sucking.

God she is awful... Id love to spend a week teaching this pig to do it right

Attached: 70ACFA5B-9DC4-4337-9918-331E4975AB74.jpg (505x674, 59K)

I've never even come close to cumming when getting a blow job. Even if she said I can make any guy cum I give the best blow jobs. Not even close. I do however like the power trip of having a girls mouth on my dick and she isnt getting anything out of it. But then I get tired of it and just fuck her till I cum, which I actually cum really fast. I have to use numbing shit and putrid thoughts to stop myself. Now I have a piss and shit fetish cuz i kept thinking about that at first and now can no longer maintain a boner without thinking of the girl I'm with pooping. Weird world we live in.

Usually last a long while and have to fuck to nut. But if 69 and that puss is all on my face cumming I can bust.

I can only cum if she starts to jerk me while blowing me, it also feels really good when she's jerking and sucking the balls at the same time

on average, about 30 seconds

3 to 6 minutes
But I'm trying for my wife's sake. If she gets me off around 5 mins or less she is more likely to do it again. If I'm not try in my she usually gives up and has me put It in her pussy

If she lick my balls,5 minutes

Never nutted from oral. Ive only nutted with anal and hand.

I don't know, would you mind helping me measure?

If she's good and I haven't nutted in awhile, under 5 minutes.

Attached: 1.png (1589x915, 1.92M)

Who is this little cum bucket?

I usually can't.

Depends. If it's a really good BJ and I'm in the mood - Could be less than 5 minutes. Otherwise I usually don't and have to fuck to cum - Then it can be anywhere between 1-15 minutes. My body is fucked up from masturbating, sticking stuff up my ass and poppers.

Honestly looking for advice, I really can't cum from a blowjob. I think its all mental but I just can't.

Attached: IMG_6924.jpg (750x1334, 220K)

Attached: 7D3577F7-8AFA-4F20-BABB-E9CA8717DEAE.gif (260x462, 1.84M)

It's either quick or takes forever. 5 minutes or a half hour. This bitch in OP is terrible though, she'd never get me off. Not moving hands, barely moving head. Pass

Useless

I was fortunate enough to date a cumslut once and she was good. Sometimes she'd tease me and let me last for 30 minutes sometimes she would get me off in less than 10. I still miss her to this day. My current gf is stingy with the oral.

Maybe. It could just be you haven't found a woman who knows what she's doing. I still remember when my high school gf went down on me the first time. It was awkward and terrible. She went down on me for 40 minutes before I actually started going soft because I was so bored. She cried. Then she let me fuck her and I came on her asshole.

My first girlfriend was the only girl who could make me cum from a bj. I love my fiance, but she cant suck my dick like that bitch could. Our breakup sex was some of the beat sex I've ever had and I've never had any like that again and it's been 6 years.

I'm at around 100 girls, a few of them definitely knew what they were doing. Still, I can't mentally get in the mindset of cumming when I'm not the prime mover.

Facefucking, having them rim me while I jack off - completely gonna nut. But if I'm being passive, I'm enjoying it but never gonna cum.

Well I'm nowhere near 100 and I can get a boner the second a woman kisses me. I guess I'm just desperate.

There are pills for that problem

My wife hasn't made me cum from a bj in awhile but it used to take her about 20 minutes and I would cum so hard my face would go numb

Once shes not pregnant anymore I'm gonna get her to start again lol

A long fucking time

Depends how good she is. Like 7 to 20 minutes

BJ is just foreplay for me. Prefer to cum in pussy as God intended.

Way too long
I'm not a big fan of bj

what are the names of them

Depends when I lasted jerked off and how good the chick is. So, between about 2 mins and an hour.

It's been about 2-3 months since i've gotten one, let alone a good one. Fuuuuuuck