A good trilogy, huh?

A good trilogy, huh?

The second movie was the best one of the three.

who are you talking to, autismo

ever notice how vin keeps looking more and more like a big talking testicle

I enjoyed the first half of Riddick 3 where it was mostly just Vin versus a hostile alien world with not much in the way of other characters

liked katee sackhoff in the third one

Dark Fury?

it's a tetralogy though.
1>1.5>>>

3 has the same plot as 1 completely forgettable apart from Katee's sideboob

Are they ever gonna make more or has it ultimately flopped? Because i was ready for another 2 films that were hinted.

What was sexiest about this movie? Mark Kermode and a friend of mine went full sjw and said there was something incredibly sexiest in it but I have literally no Idea what there were going on about. Are they talking about when riddick grabs her ass when she rescues him? How the fuck is that sexist?

My nigga, Dark fury was the shit. patrician tas- oh
You've never even seen it have you huh?

what a pleb, almost thought you knew what you were talking about

>talking about a trilogy
>talking about Chronicles of Riddick and not Dark Fury

holy shit how fucking embarrassing delete this thread already OP

>The second movie was the best one of the three.
You're fucking high. The third one was fantastic.

Escape from Butcher Bay was pretty fucking good, too.

this whole series was amazing really.

I feel like the first one kind of ruined it for the rest though because now everyone wants a pitch black 2.

>dark fury
>canon

>tough female badass character needs Riddick to save her from getting raped
>tough female badass character is a lesbian, but is willing to go straight for Riddick because he says he'll fuck her really hard

It was awkward and cringeworthy as fuck. It's not hard at all to see why SJWs and even normies thought it was weird to have that stuff written in to the movie. Like, did that add anything to the film? It was fanfiction-tier.

Riddik 3 has the same plot as Pitch Black. They should focus on the universe for the next movie, which was not well explored so far.

The fourth one was already confirmed, along with a serie about mercenaries.

>it was based

Maybe the Nu-male MCuck threads are for you pal?

No. 3 should've been about going to the Underverse and getting Jack back.

you don't have to type like that just because you're on Sup Forums

>wah vin was just to macho for me
>tots took me out
>it was offensive

Fuck off faggot

> but is willing to go straight for Riddick

This literally never happens though.

She just claimed she was lesbian so those dude bro mercs would stay away from her, but in reality she was probably bisexual, since she really did want to get RIDDICKED

>>tough female badass character needs Riddick to save her from getting raped
This never happened though? Dahl beat the shit out of the mexican guy on her own when he tried to rape her.

Am I misremembering? I thought she beat his ass the first time, but the second time, Riddick is hiding and watching and does something to help her out, like put a weapon within reach. I guess I could be wrong.

if by "never happens" you mean "we don't see them fuck on screen" then I guess you're right but she is obviously into him and is talking about him fucking her at the end

you sound like a puss my man

>riddick has raw sex appeal to her and she is willing to fuck him
>this is bad because...well im offended

Just stop