Fellow frogbros

Fellow frogbros,
Since our country is set to be the first western nation to be annexed by the caliphate and that a civil war will probably ensue, what do you choose ? The war or the comfy side ?
In five years i'll have enough savings to buy my farm in a remote countryside and to live in comfy mode til the end of my life.
What do you choose ?

>call me a surrenderer traitor monkey idgaf

Come to UK frogbros

Let's put aside our differences

I'm sure OP will gladly leave Francistan for Britbongistan

>idgaf
You don't even deserve your country.
You'll be one of the first to die.
Good god this is why I hate French people.

Good for you, UK.

>Thinking he still has 5 years before the West collapses.

Hopefully youll be killed by french patriots

>Live in the alpes
>Got a hunting bow and 3 chicken

I could survive I guess

Could you reliably get away with shooting Muslims in the street?

tbqh if it got to Aussies v Mussies down under (come oooooooooooooon, Hanson), I'd probably fight. Things would need to get pretty fucked here to escalate to that level, but if there were terrorist attacks happening constantly, and it was looking like it was gonna devolve into civil war, I'd pick up a boomerang and hit the streets.

Way I see it, I can't lose. If I survive, it'll be because Aussies won. If I die, eh, I get to learn what happens after that for realsies, and that interests me. As long as it's a quick death. I think I'd keep something hidden in case they ever tried to take me hostage.

Typical French, a precautionary surrender in case a fight broke out.

Ater 12 years of being deployed to shit holes to fight muslims, I picked the comfy side Inlive in the country have a huge garden.. its quiet and pretty much like the shire, but that being said I'm not a coward even though I'm getting old if something happened I'll go for the fight

For your own good, I'd advise you to at least look into french swiss for that undertaking. No language barrier, far better terrain for defense, and more stable international standing.

Don't worry France, we will take your women and keep them safe provided they leave their pathetic ideologies on the continent.

There no reason for me to encounter mudshits where i'll live.
I'll raise pigs, not goats.

Just go to america, I spent 255k have a nice house and 100 acres of land, all my neighbors in the area stick together and are good people

you french? US citizen now?

There will be no war. Your people are too lazy.

You will not leave France, because nobody wants lazy, entitled Frenchmen.

Your grandchildren will be light brown mutts and your country will slowly decline.

Go read Submission

>keep them safe
>country's capitol has muslim mayor
>first thing he did was banned ads with uncovered women

Are you trying to tricks us, Mohammed?

I'll feed them and give them shelter if needed.
You'll be welcome too fellow burgerbro in case your country is taken over by sheeboons and beaners.

The countryside I want to live in is France tho.
Despite what you might think there is still isolated places in Europe.

You guys are not evalutating the situation correctly.
Once winter is here all those muslims are gonna fly back to africa desu. It's the way of life.

>Raise pigs
>Muslamo family goes take a stroll countryside
>Sees pigs
>Report you to Mustapo
>Mustapo comes to your house and hangs you

Enjoy your last freedom years frog

Are you french ? How did get there ? What job do you have ?

> not just wrapping your house in bacon so they can't come near you
> not setting ham-mines that detonate and launch ham over everyone
> not creating armour out of pig carcasses so they can't touch you
Come on, do you even home defense?

>Mustapo
kekd

Emigration.
The response of the average french is the motivation i needed.

Our government will buy them brand new Canada Goose outfits so they can still pray Allah 365 days a year.

To be honest, white people need to stop running and start fighting. The only reason things are so bad is because of our long, proud history of running away from everything instead of dealing with anything.

> Niggers move into the neighborhood... whites move out of the neighborhood.
> Our culture is declared to be racist... we stop talking about our culture.
> Muslims flood into a country... whites flood out of the country.

Etc, etc, etc...

We're at a point where there aren't many places left to run. And we really need to all stay exactly where we all are and dust off our genocide genes after a long period of dormancy.