youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI
youtube.com/watch?v=gOFOqOjJ9Wk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucEP9awnMnA
youtube.com/watch?v=w8e_DwSpelI
youtu.be/Q5p9nc11PVM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

russian police.
stern, stern but fair.

Today's debate: is it wrong to be strong? You be the judge.

jackass thread?
youtu.be/q71-5CM339o

Mission Accomplished!

that was the only thing they did i couldn't watch

Fucking Islamaphobic piece of shit.

No Drumpf! No Anti-Gay! KKK GO AWAY!

jesus that's just unpleasant

>falseflagging this hard

>That's not christian

Airhorn golf is the best skit, prove me wrong.

Consider yourself proven wrong.

But God has been in California for centuries. It even has its own apostle, Junípero Serra, who founded several of the Spanish missions in the state.

yeah man, i remember 6th grade. just because germany is rich in nazi history doesnt mean we should keep embracing it...

Got to agree, but this is a strong contender:

youtube.com/watch?v=1q5DkiHxuEM

youtube.com/watch?v=e37LSKfpC1c

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpaStM_uVsk

youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI

Johnny Knoxville is a madman.

Woo! Tell Charlie Daniels to right a song about THIS! God is out! He can can have the other 48. Or 49, whatever!

youtube.com/watch?v=gOFOqOjJ9Wk

So we can all agree the Knoxville L.A. group was always better than Bam's hick PA group, right?

No

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucEP9awnMnA

Yes, except for Brandon Dicamillo, he was top tier.

Patrician skit
youtube.com/watch?v=w8e_DwSpelI

Watching back now I realise how much attention Bam wanted. Every time he would do something he would be constantly looking back towards the camera to make sure he had been seen or heard. He didn't seem spontaneous at all and it all seemed forced with him. I understand that they're all attention craving loons but Bam was more obvious about it.

This. If they ever do another Jackass, Dico should fill in for Dunn.

If you've known any rich kids from a broken family, you've already met Bam. I knew two guys like him as a kid. Everything was the same. Bam never really denied being a spoiled, attention demanding asshole though.

youtu.be/Q5p9nc11PVM

P A R T Y B O Y

also pic related is severely underated

His family didn't seem broken though. April appeared to be the concerned mother type and Phil was just the fat easy target.

Yep. I'm originally from the West Chester area. Never ran into Bam or his crew since I'm almost 10 years younger but there are plenty of guys just like him there.

Seeing how shit Germany is right now, maybe they should be embracing it now.

Absolutely, but Bam's attitude was the same as these types of kids. Maybe because he was already a delinquent and then got rich as kid. Bad mix.

That's why I liked seeing him in Jackasd, because their he didn't have his entourage and had to learn how to act like one of the guys.

>just because germany is rich in nazi history doesnt mean we should keep embracing it...

Everyone knows that killing a group of people who are Jews and killing a group of people who are not Jews is not the same thing. Notice how Turkey has yet to apologize for the Armenian Genocide, or how Japan has yet to apologize for the Rape of Nanking. I don't recall if Belgium has apologized yet for the Belgian Congo, but either way no one cares about that one because, again...no Jews involved.

>Armenian genocide
>Rape of Nanking
>Belgium
Why bother apologizing for things that are not real.

imagine if they did that to their dick holes

There is literally no comfier TV than early-Jackass.

If there was a single state in the US where God decided to stay away from it would definitely be California.

>policeman blows his whistle and walks away

I hope all the same fictional things never happen to you.

HE CAN HAVE TO OTHER 48

I MEAN 49

why make a pepe with a bob cut?

Official Rankings

>Knoxville Tier
Knoxville

>GOAT Tier
Pontius
Preston

>Really Good Tier
Steve-O
Dunn

>Sensible Chuckle Tier
Wee Man
Darf

>Acceptable Tier
Dave England
ehren McGhehey

>Literal Dog Shit Tier
Bam's Parents

>The Worst Ever Tier
Everyone Else in the World

>The Tier Below That
Bam

>Literal Dog Shit Tier
>Bam's Parents
Get raped and kill yourself, you retarded kike loving fucking faggot sack of ugly nigger shit with down syndrome.

What is the best sketch and why is it "Throw snakes on Bam until he cries like a baby"?

>it's a Preston and Wee-Man team up episode

I think the only Wee Man sketch that was genuinely funny was the card throwing one just because of how fucking stupid he was.

Objectively correct rankings.

I just don't get it, how is it that a fat man chasing a midget just never stops being funny?

He seems like he would be fun to get shitfaced with, same with Knoxville and Pontius.

I'm sure he is. As a midget you would have to learn to take a joke and just be easy going.

That's one of my favorite Jackass segments. Creative, funny, short and to the point.

Most of the best ones are the ones that are simple. Like when they got shot with the riot grenades. Bonus points because it was another Bam crying moment.

plus Knoxville had no qualms about throwing a fake snake at Bam to make him start crying like a little bitch