The landlocked West African desert nation of Niger has an average birthrate of 7.57 babies per woman

The landlocked West African desert nation of Niger has an average birthrate of 7.57 babies per woman.

How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretinism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we need mexican intellectuals to invent airborne Ebola

wtf I hate Niger now

Wow racist and sexist much?

Literal baboons lol

It's fine because a lot of them die in infancy and the rest die in childhood.

> posting a statistical fact
> "racist! sexist!"
oh you

That their famine is going to last a lot longer now.

This, Niger is basically an agrarian society. I'd suggest doing ancestral history for your own families and you'll see that during times where most people were farmers people had like 6 kids per household.

No it isn't
Retards like us will just send them more aid because it's racist not to do so

The loss of life due to a lack of virtually everything, makes the people of Niger indifferent to the loss of life. It's such a norm there for people to just die that it's now part of their culture. Now they just pop out babies without a care knowing that 6 out of 8 of them will 100% not live to see 10

Nice meme

I need to look up their infant mortality rate, but I suspect you're being optimistic. You're absolutely right that this is why birth rates in agrarian societies were so high historically, but the problem is as a country develops, it goes through a transition phase where families keep having just as many kids, but infant mortality rate declines due to better health care, which results in the population booms we're seeing in countries like India and Nigeria.

Just because we give them aid doesn't mean the famine is just going to go away

Not true. If it was the population would not double every 20 years. Though that is mainly due to western aid.

this is why resettlement is not a solution because they will just keep being r-selected and spawning

Problem is in past barely two children out of eight would survive, while now we send aid, medicine and vaccines. Their population is going to explode beyond anything we ever saw in the next twenty years.

>le r selected humans meme

>Niger
>Nigger
Coincidence? I think not!

I hope they have a similar infant mortality rate

>landlocked

Does this imply that they are prone to Cretinism?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretinism

I would assume so, since they probably have no easy access to anything with naturally occurring iodine.

sex is for reproduction only,trough

We put them on Europe as always, what's the problem?

I just looked it up, and Niger does have an infant mortality rate of just over 8%. This means for the average Niger woman, most likely one of her 7-8 children will die in infancy (64.3% chance). That means there's also a significant chance a second one will die (32.2%, I think?). That still leaves around 6 kids per woman, though... does that mean the population could triple?