rt.com/uk/352027-shooting-spalding-police-incident/

>MAY WOULD USE NUCLEAR DETERRENT
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M

>MAY'S CABINET
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36785814

>DAVIS: NEW EU MIGRANTS MAY NOT HAVE RIGHT TO STAY
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36819532

>UK LINES UP 10 FTA'S
express.co.uk/news/politics/690191/Britain-ten-Brexit-trade-deals-lined-up-economic-powerhouses

>2ND SCOT REF. RULED OUT
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/15/no-appetite-for-second-independence-referendum-warns-scottish-se/

>MAY PURGES THE CAMERONITES
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36811991

>STEVEN WOOLFE RUNS
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/14/video-exclusive-ukip-leadership-candidate-talks-raheem-kassam-party-plans-background-biggest-regrets/

>NO 2ND EU REF/GENERAL ELECTION
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/poll-second-eu-referendum-brexit-theresa-may-general-election-voters-a7140721.html

>THE NIGEL FARAGE SHOW
youtube.com/watch?v=_O2sgOA1jwg

Other urls found in this thread:

petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131481
twitter.com/thecounted
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36837108
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Boris/Kerry press conference starting.

Missing home

Who else here /hot/?

I'M MELTING

Who 'PROUD TO BE A NORMIE' here lads?

> tfw no lolly ices left

first for are Jezza

>Tfw it's getting gusty as fuck here in the West Midlands

THANK YOU JESUS

petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131481

These are the places that want the burqa banned

>tfw air con unit is in the garage and it's way too bulky to move up the stairs by my self

Recent reports suggest there are people who actually LIVE in places that are like this ALL THE TIME.

Why are you all complaining about the weather like 14yo girls?

Its glorious! Perfect Beer weather!

Post more Karen's

Lad you don't understand how hot it is. Only come back when our seasons finally swap again.

>owning an AC
go home Yank!

>petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=131481

>7500 votes

Not exactly representative sample there lad

New Gingrich at the Republican thing: "we're much better off than the British labour party"

Thoughts?

>3 winters in a row

I'd kill myself, I got British winter, then move to Aus in June, get Aus winter. If I come back to the UK and don't get a summer I'll off myself

>34C

Bongs don't know true suffering

Has anyone here actually tried special brew? People I've asked say it's syrupy. Part of me has always wanted to try it.

MY BACK GARDEN TREE JUST CAUGHT FIRE

S E N D H E L P

Seriously lads, what does a White Beret on a UN tour mean?

Proponents of the military coup has more of a political future than Labour does.

Daily reminder that if the people of Scotland ever want independence, then the UK government ruling out a 2nd referendum will be entirely pointless. UDI when?

God's country

>Labour is the new rock bottom

My mobile phone has stopped working. The cell tower up the street has stopped buzzing. Killed by the heat, presumably.

Unis are leftist propoganda mills

Its EU shill propaganda lad

just go get it, noodle arms. you can't complain otherwise. or maybe you can since complaining is what you guys do

Just lurk around more and it'll grow

>42c

Surrender

Left wing college brainwashing

You generally have air-con.

Air-con is quite unknown to us.

Too smart to vote apparently.

posh wankers going to leftie unis and getting brainwashed

I have a STEM degree and an MBA and voted leave, but then I do my own research and dont rely on mainstream media for my opinions.

Geopolitics is also one of my interests, I see Brexit as part of a 20-year strategy.

>hot

>34 degrees
>Hot

In my part of the world, 37 is a normal day

The Guardian keeps a count of every black person killed by a cop in the US

twitter.com/thecounted

I wish they cared enough about white people to count how many of us die at the hands of the Religion of Peace™.

>That guy
>Black

Mate, that's just faceless selfinsert for jap otakus #12,045,789

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36837108
>Tanned Frenchman knifes mother and three daughters at French holiday park
Poor froggy just can't get a break, can he?

DELETE

>literally a very warm welcome

top banter there Kerry

All you need to know is that people who did specifically Political studies came out at the end still thinking the EU is a beneficial organisation.

That's the level of "education" these people are getting.

fuck off Yorkiebar

Who has tried this stuff? Quite good for a lager!

£1.35 for a can of Brew,those were the days.

Not surprising, richer, better educated people don't live in the same shitholes as the pakis and muslims. It's like a fucking celebrity who doesn't have to deal with these people in their day to day life advocating immigration. Completely out of touch with the actual experience of cohabiting in the same area as these fucks.

Higher education doesn't correspond to intelligence. Because of new labour cargo cultism, way more younger people got degrees, and of course young retards voted remain because tumblr told them to.

"lower education" is the new politically correct way of saying poor people.

/r/equesting the meme of the Welsh Pepe fucking the sheep next to English Wojak getting fucked by the Muslim.

that uni's pushed remain and threatened loss of learning

Hey, anyone have the time?

That seems to count non-blacks killed as well, though.

lad

>Nostell

>higher education makes you intelligent
Nah. I'm a cerebral higher education type but most people at uni don't deserve to be there.
A trained plumber that left school at 16 is far more intelligent and valuable than a 30 year old English teacher with a degree from their local met uni.

Dustbin is melting

Tried it in Leicester a few months ago. It's my favourite lager for a sunny day because it doesn't really taste like lager. A lot of flavour and quite sweet compared to wife beater or becks. I really enjoyed it used to go to the paki shop next door and get one every day.

post em

cats ass in the air/10

>These Yanks simply will not stop posting shit like this

We fucking get it, the Americas are much hotter than the UK. The difference is we only get to 30+ celcius once in a fucking blue moon and aren't used to it, how is that hard to comprehend??

are brits allowed to own bolt actions?

>>US SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY SMACKS HEAD ON NUMBER 10 DOOR

ITS

FUCKING

HAPPENING

!!!

>tfw you keep pronouncing "th" like "f"

Makes me feel well common

nice trips

Thought that said Dublin at first
Same thing though desu

4 for £4 in my local paki shop

>being older immediately means your education is voided

oy vey

Whatever happened to Dan Hannan?

Needs to be done, for security.

i really wish they would break these up into what they studied. i imagine a great many "educated" people have degrees in sociology or psychology which may as well not even be real college courses

I love your place, lad!

desu they aren't necessarily doing that because of the picture

>this heat
How long til the old people start dying

>UDI

Rule out joining the EU then.

Spain will 100% balk at a UDI.

>"Higher education"
>votes on social media
>pic related it's our liberal problem

He got a lot of bad press for saying he wanted to keep free movement in the days after brexit so I imagine the leadership have told him to keep a low profile

he is taking a month off

No, only shotguns

Pretty much this.

I'm actually kind of annoyed that my parents got full grants to hang around with similarly deserving people, meanwhile people today pay to share uni accommodation with Dave and the Lads.

Not that Uni wasn't fun and it was funny seeing such a bunch of completely different people end up becoming friends, but some people in Uni quite clearly aren't meant to be there.

SERIOUS QUESTION:
As it is commonly understood that people from the UK are the biggest pussies on the planet with respect to weather, how the FUCK did they colonize places like India and Burma?

And central Londoners. They only see the educated immigrants because you need to be educated and earning good money to live in central London.

Its like how every time someone says we need to cut immigration you get some lefty stating that lots of doctors are immigrants, like that somehow defeats our argument. The majority aren't educated to any acceptable level.

Only SAS and SRS wear anything that could be classed as white. I know they've swapped between beige/tan/maroon in their respective lifetimes. Not too sure though. Context?

what party is Larry considered part of?

isn't that colt AR15 bolt variant specifically made for the british market?

Technological superiority

Yeah, they are.

Worth it for the tea

He's Civil Service. No party loyalty.

reminder that the temperature is not the issue, it's the humidity.

i spent a week in 40 degree heat in spain. it was not humid, which made it quite nice.