>Get called white my whole life
>PC culture and Liberals tell me I have white privilege
>I'm in the majority
>Go to alt right
>Get told I'm Jewish, totally different from white
>Told I'm disguising myself as white
>I am a minority

What do?
Further info: I'm pretty white, but my nose makes up or half my body weight, so in that sense I don't exactly "pass."

You should end yourself in a suicide bombing in Mecca. It's the only way.

Your shit religion isn't a race. Just a stolen, rewritten ancient shit religion.

Accept that you're a semite, correct people who call you white and be proud of your heritage instead of riding the white man's culture train.

You have heeb privilege.

So what's the point of seperating Jews from whites in the first place?

Only retarded alt righters believe that oy veyers are worse on a racial level, even Sup Forums knows that if anything it's based on harmful culture and society standards.

>What do?
BTFO liberals by saying you're jewish and little compares to the oppression your people faced and still faces to this day?

So you can gas em

OP here

The thing is, the average person, doesn't know much about Jews aside from what the media shoves in their face (SHOAH! RUGRAT'S PASSOVER! ISRAEL!). I've said "I'm not white, I'm Jewish" and people have literally laughed. Isn't it no different from an Italian being white?

Accept it, but be cool about it instead of being a heeb.

See
Kek

>harmful culture and society standards
What specifically are you referring to?

>Italians
>white

It's the same thing, actually.

your comics fucking sucks btw
i can tell you're shilling em by looking at the filename
kindly go kill yourself.
Patrie archie makes much better works you don't see him being so desperate and pathetic for Sup Forums's attention.

Stories that never happened

They are worse on a racial level. I am completely convinced a lot of kike behaviour is actually genetic, they can't even help what they do. Through thousands of years of living as hated minorities in every single country they inhabited, they have been genetically selected to be extremely conniving, to form third columns everywhere they go, to have an extremely high in group preference, to subconsciously protect themselves by damaging their host.

Yeah, that's what I mean. What seperates it from being white?

Literally dragged the comic off of Red Panels web site onto my desktop, didn't change the file name. Don't really see how it's shilling more than anyone else posting him.

This be the honourble jew

Nobody saved the comics when they first saw them, that's why they're never reposted.
Only you post the shit piles and you proxy up to make it look like multiple people gives a shit.
You're so fucking pathetic. I wish better comic artists shill here instead of you. I'm so fucking tired of you pretending to be multiple posters convincing me the comics are great.

Fucking pathetic ben garrison wannabe piece of shit. Go hang yourself.

Grew up in South Florida in a large racially diverse community. An abundanve of Jews, but I didn't bond with most of them, and everyone else I hung with ended up being black or hispanic for the most part. They always just said I was white unless they were making a Holocaust joke.

So is it a race then? Or is it ethnic?

Call yourself white and don't try to use whites like almost all Jews do. If something big happens, don't have a backup plan to run to Israel.

Welcome to being white.

Just voicing out my opinions.
If this sad fucker didn't shill so much youd probably get better works than these redpanels pieces of shit

Same issue here. Generally, I don't talk about it unless asked directly. Bringing how your religion makes you different is like those damn confused sexual and gender identity kids who take every opportunity to cast out a dozen labels.

Ashkenazi jews are basically eastern European whites with minor turkic and semitic admixture, but they are also strongly anti-white, culturally, it's them the ones who never felt "white" and always fought against the idea, people like Noel Ignatiev are a proof of this.

"White" in any case is a social construct derived from the colonial era to differentiate European Christians (especially western Europeans) from the colonized peoples, it was never a very scientific term to begin with.

It is a race in the sense Jews have been breeding amongst themselves for literally thousands of years and thus have for the most part had a completely separate gene pool that would have developed its own traits and characteristics. Most Jews would consider themselves a race.

>What do?
quit worrying about what idiots think of you. If anyone tries to haphazardly place you into a group of people to which you don't belong, they are a liar and their words are worth little. Be a jew, be proud of being a jew, and above all be a decent human being that values God and honor.

>I just watched zeitgeist and now I'm an expert of Christian history
I guess Zeitgeist can explain why one section of Jericho's walls stood right? You're an idiot and your ignorance will kill you

How about you stop being jewish?

Did you try that?

>What do?

Move to Israel to live amongst your people.

The ones about considering Jews as the supreme g*ds chosen people, and having a specific name for non-Jews. Naturally, Jewish society and religion isn't really inclusive in nature, and also pretty nepotistic.

Maybe, but how would you go about proving such a thing? What body features could give rise to extremely specific behaviors like that?

(((you)))

Yeah, exactly. That's why I never argued when people called me white, it felt special snowflake-esque to go "ACTUALLY"

Yeah, I would say so. I have noticed differences between non-Jews and Jews. Most Ashkenazi's I know don't consider themselves different from any white people unless they go to Israel and have a spiritual experience.

Ashkenazi, my friend. The nose and hair are inescapable.

Just came back, actually. Beautiful place, but most of the people are dicks.

Yeah, exactly. Can't think of a name that non-Christians call people, but terms like "gentile" and "goyim" are readily available.

Kek

they are the bitches of the human race
when a man sees another man who is better than him he strives to learn from him and discover what it is that makes him so successful
bitches dont do this
they insidiously spread rumors, sabotage, and cause infighting until the object of their attention is either destroyed or gets wise to the fucking game
why do you think they love pushing feminism shit so much they understand it the best

Just move to Israel. Even Hitler originally wanted to give you your own containment country(madagascar). He only turned to killing you all when he realised he was going to lose and didnt want Jews running Germany(didnt work as you can see with Merkel goy)

>but most of the people are dicks

Now you know why antisemitism exists.

Mainstream right loves jews.

Remind them that Ashkenazi ''''Jews'''' are 100% European

Start exposing Jewish crime, control of the media and politics. Then you will be considered an honorary Aryan like David cole.

Italians are white, i refuse to be part minority.

Seems to be why most forms of racism exist. I can't say I have that problem with Jews in general, I'm not self-hating, it's more of Israeli culture itself. They value being dicks, but they call it "chutzpah" instead.

Yeah,* mainstream* right. Libs are pretty focused on Palestine, so it's an easy demographic to sweep up. Most Ashkenazi's are pretty liberal, it's the Israel supporters who go Republican (they tend to be more conservative in other forms too).

GABAGOOL

Today's Judaism is not the same thing that people used to follow.
You don't need to watch some shitty documentary to realize this.
Judaism was overhauled after the split with Christianity.
The person you replied to is right.

I'd probably be considered a race traitor more than anything, lel. People would still brand me as either Jewish or white.

How has it changed?

Jews are a race.

You should really study it for yourself.
It's been a while since I did and I can't remember my sources anymore.
Look up your history and learn.
It gives a great deal of insight.

Jews are genetically distinguishable from gentile whites, even if they're from the same areas. This is because Jews have married Jews for centuries, allowing them to form their own communities.

There hasn't been much research on ethnocentrism among Jews, but it's hard to imagine they'd be less ethnocentric than generic white people.

No, I mean what change are you referring to? A general shift in attitude and belief or something greater?