So i'm a guy and i've got to opportunity to suck a dick for the first time...

So i'm a guy and i've got to opportunity to suck a dick for the first time. Is it nice or is it every bit as disgusting as i think it's going to be? Should i go for it?

Pic related, except much MUCH gayer!

Attached: dd1.jpg (675x1200, 97K)

Attached: am1.jpg (352x198, 14K)

Go for it! Recently sucked my first!

Attached: am2.jpg (320x240, 12K)

And how was it? How did it compare to what you thought it was going to be like?

OP ask yourself: do I want a dude to put his penis in my mouth. If the answer is yes consider Jesus. If the answer is no you should kill yourself for even thinking about asking the question to begin with

Think i'm gonna have to consider the Jesus thing.

Honestly I loved it. Just make sure he's got good higene. If you're worried about the smell have him keep his pants on and have him pull his dick out the hole in front.

Good tip. thank you.
Did you kiss the guy as well? If so, was was that like?

We didn't, but if he's into it might as well try.

You get cum in your mouth?

I let him cum in my mouth, but he asked first. Being my first time I didn't swallow, but we were outside so I had a place to spit immediately. I recommend spitting the firstv time.

How does it taste? Is it gross?

But it was so fucking hot, hearing him moan in pleasure. And his knees buckled when he came. So hot

Not as horrible as I thought it'd be, but still not great by any means.

If I may ask, how do you know you're gonna have thIs opportunity? Someone you know?

Is it difficult to not let your teeth make contact?

Not someone i know, but someone i have chatted with on the internet. Kind of a swinging site. He lives close by, but we don't know each other outside of the online chats we've had.

Honestly no, I didn't even think about my teeth when I was doing it.

Cool, same with my experience.

was he big/medium/small?

Another tip... Come up for air when you need to, but jerk him off with your slobber while doing so so he don't lose his hard on.

How nervous were you going into it? And i assume you were doing this discreetly. Ever been paranoid that someone with somehow find out?

7.5", bigger than me lol

Dick doesn't taste like anything, all you usually get is a little bit of ballsweat smell, which actually kinda turns me on. You won't even taste the cum if he shoots far enough into your throat. I love edging a guy with my mouth, and stroking his shaft up to the tip so his precum drips down onto my tongue.. Fucking HOT.

If you don't swallow cum, what's the point of sucking dick?

Any tips for me, Sup Forumsros

Make sure you aren't stuffed up, being able to breathe clearly thru your nose is important so you can enjoy getting deep.

I was very nervous, and I made sure I told him that, just so he knew why if I couldn't continue. I wasn't too worried about getting caught as we were in a remote location in the woods. That being said I do gotta stay discreet as I'm married.

Use your tongue and focus a bit on the part where the head meets the shaft, on the under side of the penis. Lotsa nerves there and it feels amazing.

For me the enjoyment was giving someone the pleasure an orgasm, not myself tasting cum.

Was he your age? Older? Younger?

Just remember to relax and have fun. Tell him if you're nervous. Go with the flow, don't do anything you're uncomfortable with. I had a guy who wanted me to finger his ass while I blew him in his truck, I didn't really want to, but did anyway, and it kinda ruined it for me.

I'm 39, he was 29.

Fair enough. I'm the same way, I just think a nice big load is creamy icing on the cake.

Yet another damned Goldstein thread. You should just suck a dick just for the sake of sucking a dick, seriously? If you want to be a fag just be a fag already.

No that's great if you enjoy it. I did enjoy the Feeling of him cumming in my mouth, just not the taste.

did he try push your head down or anything? Or did he just let you do your thing?

Being on the receiVing end of some great blowjobs, I felt honored to give someone the same kind of pleasurem

Not that I remember, he Didn't really touch me at all.

faaaaaggoooooot.

do you consider yourself bisexual, or totally straight?

Not everything is black and white. I sucked one dick and enjoyed it, but I'm not a faggot at all, just had a little fun.

Well it's hard to say I'm 100% straight and also say I liked sucking dick, but I'm not physically attracted to men at all and would never enter into a relationship with one.

Is it something you would do again, or was once enough?

Attached: psy jew thread.gif (475x332, 1.62M)

I'm not actively pursuing doing it again at the moment, but I would definitely do it again.

Yea i get what you're saying. I'm don't find men attractive at all, yet i still want to try suck a dick, just to see what it's like, and i think i'd enjoy giving pleasure.

Were you ever grossed out by anything about him? Like, did you have to move past the fact that you're not attracted to him, and just focus on the act.
This is a difficult question to put into words here.

Not really

Thank you for all your advice.

Are you getting sucked back? Just curious. I didn't, but that was the plan from the start.

No problem, good luck! Hope enjoy it, or at least get it out of your system. Post how it goes!

That's not the plan no, at least not on the first time. I just want to try sucking. Maybe i'll do more on another meeting, if there is one, but i'll start with something simple.