Why is "feminist" comedy so obscene and filthy?

Why is "feminist" comedy so obscene and filthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol i wonder what it smells like when she poops out an egg haha
i would wanna sniff it just for laughs lol

Because at their core, they're disgusting and vile people.

POO POO PEE PEE

because they have no real talent?

haha lol i what if she left a poop stain on the toilet bowl and you were forced to lick it for a joke? lol who would want that

because acting like men is empowering

intended to be that way.

used to fuck with vulnerable women

>feminists and bitter, shut in social failures share the same sense of humor

Really gets the gears grinding

sad because obscene can be done right.

Just look at Jim Norton. He does it right.

It's not inherently feminist. It's "feminist" in that she talks about what she wants to, even topics that are considered taboo.

Like how her pussy smells

Who cares though? If you hate it, just don't watch

On TV and radio. His stand up is disappointing.

If you want filthy done right, try Redd Fox.

ALL MY HOLES

nobody? i dont even like that youre joking about it

>It's not inherently feminist. It's "feminist" in that she talks about what she wants to,
kek

nigga plz

anons, start looking into who produce/direct/market etc. these shitshows.

Obvs they're in no way earnest comedy

Because feminism itself is obscene and filthy.

Because she stole it from guys like Dave Attel.

You knew what pisses me off? Dave Attel and especially Colin Quinn NOT ripping apart Amy Schumer for being a total hack and being unfunny.

And both of them worked with her in her shitty movie.

What the fuck.

Guys want to work in Hollywood. Pissing on, however justifiably, one of the biggest things, pun intended, in comedy could be fatal for what remains of their careers. I do think we've reached peak Schumer, however, and I think we'll see her collapse in on herself in the next year.

Ugggh it's empowering?

People only develop a sense of humor when they are either horribly depressed or have a hard time getting people to like them.

Women naturally have vaginas which make people be nice to them because they want to fuck them.

So women don't typically have a need to develop a proper sense of humor. For female comedians, it can be easy enough to get a few laughs out of people by juxtaposing a cute outer look and some crude behavior, but once you've seen this a few times it loses steam and doesn't seem so funny anymore.

Amy Schumer had seemed to be stealing jokes from others, Carlos Mencia style, as well as getting some joke writers to help with her show. So she could seem funny for a while with her TV show and a few standup acts, but she's now looking just gross which means the crude behavior just makes her look sleazy and disgusting.

It'd help if they had serious reasons to develop a sense of humor when younger. Like Tina Few, if I remember right, had been slashed across the face as a child and was horribly traumatized by it which made her try to get a laugh out of people to try and ease the tension and not make them so bothered by her scar. Jim Carrey had a mother who was so ill she was bedridden, so to just get a smile out of her he would try tossing himself down a staircase.

Happy people aren't that funny and don't have any great reason to try and be funny. Schumer had a very cushy childhood given her uncle who was a politician who could get her out of trouble plus good connections for getting a career going. So she's never had that push to do something to get people to like her.

They're big as it is, Colin even has his own show.

Because feminism is obscene and filthy

>Because she dated* guys like Dave Attel.

I'm not trying to be Sup Forums here, but it seems like Jewish art is generally intended to be ugly and garish. I can't think of many Jewish artists for whom this isn't true, nor many non-Jewish artists for whom it is.

>I'm not trying to be Sup Forums here
Yes you are.

Also, Leonard Cohen's work proves you incorrect. Plenty more examples but I can't be arsed.

>Colin Quinn makes as mild a comment a s possible in regards to schumers plagiairism and the fact that sometimes a special isnt liked because people didnt find it funny
>10,000 articles are written in 5 hours about the old boys club and hatred of powerful women in comedy
>Netflix doesnt eant to do anymore quinn specials and the acting roles dry out completely
At his age Im sure he doesnt feel like keeping the road monkey lifestyle

Jesus fucking christ, this is legit scary.

Haha what if she was in front of you on the train and she made a brap. Haha you'd have to stand there and smell it, no way out. That wouldn't be very good. I'd like to be in that situation just to see how others would react haha. P-U!!!!!

MY PUSSY FUCKING STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one of you did this?

youtube.com/watch?v=Rtjf3P--owI

That's pretty much my thoughts on what would transpire. The whole Buzzfeed-Jezebel-tumblr axis would eat what's left of his career.

>1 example
>I-I s-swear t-there's m-more
Not buying it schlomo