/fg/ - New Normal Edition

/fg/ You're one stop shop for the horror show that France has become.

>frenchfreshnews.blogspot.com/2016/07/a-driver-stuck-s-vtc-in-custody-le.html

Cabbie arrested with bombs.

>rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/

Gunman in standoff with police in a hotel in Bollène.

>france24.com/en/20160717-new-arrests-nice-truck-attack

3 arrested for questioning in relation to Nice traffic misunderstanding. All 4 can be seen in this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=uP9OqFHUfCs

>thelocal.fr/20160715/drawings-in-tribute-to-nice-attack-victims

More drawings that solve fucking nothing.

>youtube.com/watch?v=hYz0pXNKLqk

PM Valls BTFO by the Nice people

Old thread here.

Other urls found in this thread:

france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nord-pas-de-calais/melinda-18-mois-morte-ebouillantee-neuf-mesnil-la-these-criminelle-privilegiee-1001715.html
news.sky.com/story/mum-and-daughters-stabbed-in-holiday-village-10506040
youtube.com/watch?v=Icqlo_lxxKY
pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM
express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze
lmgtfy.com/?q=rape gangs france
thelocal.fr/20160715/drawings-in-tribute-to-nice-attack-victims
rt.com/news/352102-paris-cab-terror-police/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for Noice

Juppe wins 2017
screencap this

I'm handing off OP for the next thread.

>Copy the OP.
>Add new happenings.
>Remove resolved happenings.
>Coordinate so we don't have thread splitting.
>Wait until about 250 replies to make a new thread.
>Link to the old thread for continuity.

I'm so tired... my own mother this morning was saying "because of these crazy ones we can't let enter migrants who really need help".

"Donald Trump is saying scary things... like closing borders."

I remember some time ago she said something about how it's our fault if young muslims turn badly because we all put them into ghettos treating them like animals. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CONSTANT FUCKING SELF-BLAMING. I nearly cried today thinking about all of this. What will happen of this family? Of these young little girls? It's over, they'll have to carry a trauma because of some fucking mudslime. I fucking loathe what's become of this fucking shit country.

(user's post from previous thread)
Most people I know are like this as well... I feel you.

Reminder : The daily life of a french user on Sup Forums :

>I feel like i'm fucked. I'm in an isolated area (near Maubeuge, Nord), with a lot of extreme islamists and people who made the jihad and came back. Every night, there's people coming with their cars in the front of my house and dealing drugs and stuff (weapons probably ?)
>Not so long a go, a girl from my little street got captured and raped. There's a little park near my house, she was there with her boyfriend and other friends. She left early for a reason that I don't know, and alone.

>There's less than 50 meters between her house and the park. She got captured in a car, raped, and left away somewhere.
>I feel unsafe.
>This will end badly.
>Civil War probably, but I still hope we'll find another solution.

>There are a lot of no-go zones near where i live.
>If you're interested, look at :
>-Sous le Bois (Maubeuge, it's the toughest part of the city)
>-L'épinette (Maubeuge)
>-Hautmont (little town here 3/4 of the stores are involved into drug dealing, weapons, and some into jihad)

>Things like that happens all the time here.
>My ex-gf was raped when she was 10.

>I live in a village where two pedophiles live, and keep touching little girls.
>The last thing that happened in my village were those two guys and the gf of one of those killing one of the girl's little daughter.

>She was 2 I think. They burned her alive in very warm water, and let her suffer all the fucking night. She was dead the morning. The mayor is always supposed to go to the crime scene in those cases, and he couldn't.
>The girl's body was melted with her clothes.

>Link : france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr/nord-pas-de-calais/melinda-18-mois-morte-ebouillantee-neuf-mesnil-la-these-criminelle-privilegiee-1001715.html

>A lot of things happens here and no one talks about it.

It makes me sad what is happening to europe.
I love our culture, I love the history (the good and the bad) and what is happening right now needs to STOP.

I cant understand people like your mother, what is going on in their heads?
What doesnt belong cant be forced together.

>/fg/
Keep putting "French General" in my opinion. Most people won't even know what /fg/ refers to. For a little while at least.

If you send your isis to us, we can scuttle the boats in the harbor or liberate them once they come ashore.

>Use to associate France with Voltaire, Dumas, Proust, croissants and girls with sexy accents
>now the first thing to come to mind is terrorism

I feel the same... but I do not have any solution. More time passes by the more I'm trying to focus on myself and only myself. I do not feel like making efforts and going out of my way for people that do not even want to open their eyes to what is happening.

Well,you are fucked.

You could update the Thread at least faggot

news.sky.com/story/mum-and-daughters-stabbed-in-holiday-village-10506040

MUDSLIME STABBED WOMAN AND HER DAUGHTERS in France.
8 years old girl in critical condition.

My mom is the typical "I dont like migrants, but I dont wont to say it in public because i dont want people to think that I'm a Nazi" person

Ok. New video for the next guy to add to OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=Icqlo_lxxKY

I feel the same way. I am trying to get a good education right now to someday leave this place behind.
I cant fight for this country (more than one reason why, I dont feel like mentioning it here). And people seem to want it, seem to be okay with it? I dont understand.
At least my family isnt for this whole thing, might be because we are half russian half german. I feel sad, when I came to germany when I was 6 I was so happy, now looking back and then seeing what the future will bring makes me very sad.

Its hard to focus only on myself but there is literally nothing I can do.

How did France become so cucked? What else did you think would happen?

Yes we are. I think it's even to late to fight back.

It's never too late.

I wonder how far the arm of the German and French secret police reaches. If I as an American told you to burn down a refugee center and get the high score, would I be arrested by them, or by my own police? This is all hypothetical, by the way, Mr. FBI

>I think it's even to late to fight back.
Fucking coward, go outside your nearest mosque after Friday prayer and start executing people. That simple

that pic

top kek

CRUSADES 2.0

I'm asking this seriously memes aside, do French people not give a shit anymore? I can't bring myself to think that. At some point there are going to be enough people whose loved ones, friends, or family have been killed or attacked by Muslims, that there is going to be a civil war or at least mass riots. How it hasn't reached that point yet is unbelievable.

Before you draw the parallel to America's problem with blacks commuting crime, think about this: we have lived with blacks doing this for 100+ years. Blacks do not commit mass terror attacks as Muslims do.

Muslims are relatively new in France. At some point people are going to start losing their shit whether they have guns or not

PLEASE WAIT UNTIL AFTER AMERICAN ELECTION BEFORE AN HERO

Their government doesn't care.

>Fucking Coward

I think it fits you perfectly, brit.

>ID: C++
C++ master race

No, need to have the fn elected first. Start blowing shit up now, I can already hear it all
>they're just as bad
>europe is sliding back to nazi germany
>us and muslims must stick together against extremists

Gun expert here, any French wanna get armed here ?

>tfw I made this meme hoping it would be spread around French social media

I aint doing shit was a suggestion for the French coward. England hasn't been under constant attack for the last year and a half.

It's hard to close my eyes on daily happenings too. Yesterday I spent too much time thinking about all these negative stuff and told myself I'd make an effort today to be more positive and happy... only to be met with yet another tragic story of little girls getting stabbed.

I don't know what will happen in the future but either way it won't be pretty. Good luck Germanbro, good luck in your studies and life.

Bumping with French patriotic girls.

>do French people not give a shit anymore?
The surrender monkey is not a meme,, most of the french are cowards and cucks who side with arabs; I think the based french died during the French Revolutionary Wars, the Napoleonic Wars, and the WW1.

Pure coincidence

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

Yes I should've replied directly to him.
But yeah him starting violence is not the answer.

sauce ?

of course he will he's the (((puppet)))

Brits are also cowardss you're women and girls are raped by pakis yet you don't act.

>Frenchman wants to surrender again

Damn that sounds bad.
I'd suggest you have a very serious conversation with your mother

didn't you germanfags already surrender ?

>tfw constantly fantasising about fighting in a European civil war
>tfw imagining Holland, Juncker, Merkel, etc dancing at the end of a rope

Hurry up cunts. It doesn't help that every French person I've met wants to immigrate here rather than sort their own country out.

You're saying there's less violence from muslims in UK because of violent pushback?

A brit told me that in another thread and posted the pastebin. It may be true, but I can't legally encourage this.

you just have to accept their culture. the world changes, get over it.

My countrymen aren't being massacred, yours are. Do something at least.
>not le tricolour avatar
>not a pile of rocks

The ones that will complain are the same that will be apologising for islam whilst getting beheaded

The fire rises

Nope their parents were druggies and mentally ill that's why it took so long for the police to investigate.

There needs to be a movement in Europe to send all the immigrants back. I don't care if they're economic immigrants, send them back to the like of Saudi Arabia and other Islamist countries where they can live out their Sharia dreams. Call it the WDF Western Defense Force

>express.co.uk/news/uk/458094/VIDEO-Fury-as-racist-Christian-Patrol-drive-ARMOURED-CAR-in-Muslim-street-giving-out-booze

Holly shit

that location reminds me of lyon
source please

>/fg/

It's nice.

Saved them from twitter I think.

Britain, I love you

France and England are the original multi-culti shitholes, Germany is getting there but they are not on your level by far.

>Several well dressed Americans were killed during a French Grand Prix went wrong

You're in denial.

>Went to Paris for the weekend (hotels are currently fucking cheap)
>Stuck in traffic at border for 3 hours due to pointless searches. Normally a five hour drive, now took us 8 hours.
>More africans and mudslimes than actual french in Paris.
>Meh oh well, lets do the touristy stuff.
>Girlfriend gets eyeraped all the time, nobody does anything to her though so I just glare a lot.
>Get to Notre Dame, military checking our bags
>How is this going to stop a terrorist? How many terrorists have they actually caught this way?
>Have to stand in line to actually fucking leave the overcrowded area, wth.
>Get to garden behind the cathedral, no military or police, really crowded.
>So terrorists only target the stuff at the monument entrances? :/
>Skip couple hours, eating crepes and having some wine (you frogs do know your wine).
>Get to Eiffel Tower
>Its like a refugee processing center
>Garbage everywhere
>Fences everywhere
>Police and military everywhere doing random searches
>Really crowded with loud blacks / sandskins.
>Get to just below tower, pic related, have to stand in a huge line to even get underneath the actual fucking tower and get searched again.
>Decide to call it a day, go back to hotel, fuck Paris.
>Mfw Liberté.

You are one of those british who think he is out of trouble because he ticked the "leave" case in the referundum.
How about you start doing what you preach, last time I've checked you are still full of gangraping pakis and nothing indicate that will change.

F

breddy accurate

enjoy your monthly massacres pierre

So pretty much like every capital in Europa?

>get introduced to France by hearing French House on the radio
>see french on TV, movies and games
>think of wine and girls with sexy accents
>tfw it'll be replaced with middle east shit

Their parents put them in the ghetto they are living, by choosing to have 5 children because they are leeching on welfare and want the extra money while not using it on the kids.

We put the parents in the ghetto, because it wasn't guetto at first, we had to put a lot of people somewhere really quick, and it turns out they turned it to ghetto, while the poor white french people that came back from algeria did end well while they were also as poor and discriminated by local french population.

This is so fucking condescending to think those people don't have a free will.

You're being shot to pieces

I think out of all the western EU capitals, Vienna isn't too bad.

We had army on the streets during New Year's first time this year though, so we're getting there.

Dont know about Berlin, but Amsterdam is full of Americans and other Europeans, not a huge disaster zone like Paris.

Accept Poland's teachings into your heart.

what are new potential ways for terrorism to progress/regress

pastebin.com/Jb2wb9eM

You're one of those French whose is in denial and can't comprehend what has happened to his country. But yeah sure paki rape gangs

hope your daughter will also enjoy being rent for ficki ficki by some paki gang.
We're getting killed that is true, and you are literally getting raped with the blessing of your police.

>Get to Notre Dame, military checking our bags

Holy fuck, is this what its come down to? What a joke. Granted, last time I was there was in 2000, but you could just waltz right on in to the Notre Dame and there was only a handful of other tourists.

Same with the Eiffel Tower. Wtf man...

All this just so you can avoid being called "racist".

>Turkish Vienna
So the Ottomans finally won? Dang.

France has always been so shit I can't even tell the difference.

I just hope it collapses like it deserves.

Fuck everyone in this country.

lmgtfy.com/?q=rape gangs france

sure thing pierre

Isn't Wien also infested with Turks?
So your sandpeople stay in their areas?

Hey, can I come and bash some muslim heads in? What are legal reprecussions?

I feel bad for the people in France tbqh. But I'm also sort of happy what this could mean for world elections.

>thelocal.fr/20160715/drawings-in-tribute-to-nice-attack-victims

>they unironically retweet a Latuff pic
>that faggot who constantly shills for radical islam

For fuck's sake, is this how it goes? All the mediocre cowards scream "Je suis Charlie" and then start making carefully inoffensive "cartoons" and even ones that shill full force for terrorism.

BREAKING: French police find dynamite & ISIS image at home of cab driver

~25mins ago
rt.com/news/352102-paris-cab-terror-police/

>flag on the ground
>feet on the flag
Fucking disgusting whores.

Richer white parisians leave mid June for vacation
Paris is basically touristfags like you and poor ghetto snackbars/nignogs most of the summer

>Charlie Hebdo attack
>Bataclan shooting
>Magnanville stabbing
>Nice truck attack
>France

>Rottherham
>Rochdale
>Derby
>Oxford
>Bristol
>Telford
>Banbury
and the list is not even complete.

But yeah I guess some gang rape (which you do have in the same proportion) is the same as trafficking gang and hundreds of little girls getting buttfucked by Ahmed and his pal at the constituency. The cops will just drove off the poor fathers who dare complain about it

You are a fucking idiot if you think you are not on the same boat.

Better?

Be tolerant now. Muslims aren't used to European driving culture.

Much better.

Source please?

Checked

Are they planning on opening a irl overwatch?

how about you explain to your retarded mother that Trump is going to remove the illegal immigrants causing a large amount of crime in the U.S. not just anyone who isnt white

how fucking retarded are people?

I fucking wheep for our nations. But our time will come I truly believe that

>rt.com/news/352102-paris-cab-terror-police/

this could push others to attack very soon. Should they uncover a huge cell, shit could go down.

>Britain
>5% Muslim
>last major terrorist attack was in 2013 where 1 soldier died
>have voted to leave the EU so well actually have the ability to control our own borders soon

>France
>probably 10% Muslim population
>terror attacks every few months where dozens die
>small terror attacks where one or two people get killed practically every week but the media keeps it quiet
>uber cuck politicians "we have to live with terrorism" tier
>25% of all french teenagers are muslim (KEK)

Nope. I'd say Britain is clearly in a better boat than France. Sure, things are bad here, but France clearly has it worse.

JUST
DON'T
GET
CAUGHT

What does Overwatch have to do with any of this?

They hear lies from the media, and shaped social media feeds every day. It's all they know, so not surprising that they believe it.

Even fucking Swedenistan is better than France at this point.

>Gunman in standoff with police in a hotel in Bollène.

So what happened?
Its been ~5 hours since this was reported.