Sup Forums UNDER ATTACK

Friendly reminder that Sup Forums is being under massive attack from jewish shills in recent days.
Nonstop conflation of anti-semitism with being pro-muslim and slide threads out of the ass.

Don't fall for kike shills. Don't fall for slide threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgc38Fho0yA
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0
youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-pro-israeli-propaganda-8760142.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/
youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4
youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all 3 on the front page right now

worst one was the 'dont blame the jew' thread but we took care of that

>have sympathy with us goyim
>we really are the same and only have your best interest in mind

someone's pretty new
try viewing it through the catalog dumbo

and resposting this from another thread:

50% of U.S. billionaires are jews despite them only making up 2.4% of the population
90% of U.S. media is controlled by jews(CBS, Newscorp, Disney, Time Warner, GE, Viacom)
100% of jewish organizations push for open borders and multiculturalism in goy countries while doing the opposite for israel.

They're highly nepotistic and parasitic

youtube.com/watch?v=Bgc38Fho0yA
youtube.com/watch?v=9tmY6iItnP0

Don't fall for the kike shills everyone.

I still dont understand why our mods are so shit

its not fucking hard to delete baits

Don't even reply to them. If we don't reply, they don't get any satisfaction and their thread archives quicker. They know they are wrong, so there's no point arguing with them.

>that SA jew

Are you gonna start spamming dead palestinian children now and pretend like everyone who isn't pro-jew loves muslims?

Fuck you kike. At least use a fucking proxy to change things up you retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=3F0Xx-oQKsU

slippery slope, you're supposed to ignore it that's the whole point of a free speech board

This. They've been rushing us constantly for months now and they have been largely unsuccessful.

mods aren't responsible for the dinguses taking the bait

>the level of irony

someone cant win with facts
ducking out is a loss

The problem is that we had a huge influx of new people ever since the trump campaign took off and while it is easy to become racist against niggers it takes a lot more time to grasp the importance of the jewish question.

Of course you shouldn't reply in slide threads but the kike propaganda has to be countered or they new people will start to believe that israel is actually on our side.

ok so if i make 300 BBC thread a day its ok because muh free speech ? fuck off

This SA-kike is the first one you'll notice if you keep your eyes open.
We also have at least 2 Aussie kikes and one Swiss kike posting all day here.

>years
moot was a kike!!!!!!!!
we're all kikes!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yet you still come!!!!!!
oyyyyyveyyyyyy

yes newfag learn how to sage

I'd gas half of our country, it just might be a lobotomized leftie that found Sup Forums...
If anything similar to "the purge" should happen these kinds of people should be hanged with the mudslimes and kikes no matter brother, sister, mother, father they are the enemy within.

this is a kike shill too.

2 aussies, 1 NZ, 1 SA and at least one Leaf have been at it for a while now.

Saging does nothing.

Not the frequent use of the words "newfag" or "summerfag" to appear like they're part of the in-group.

>yes
>newfag xD

literally defending spam and intentional shitting of the board. just kill yourself

Nah, you're naive if you believe that there isn't a distinct increase in slide threads right now.

You will also notice that it's the same few posters discussing and bumping those threads.

Don't forget the actual israel schlomos, collecting their sheckels from tel-aviv.

They tried the same on cripple chan before.
"spam is free speech" is one of their memes.

When the shills are called on their sliding and derailing they will defend the practice as free speech and accuse everyone who is against it as being a leftie/muslim/whatever else comes to mind.

Yeah, it's a multi-pronged attack. The ones with the israeli flag are less shit-posty and are trying to garner sympathy for israelis.

The international kikes are the ones doing most of the sliding and derailing.

More shilling/sliding. Tthis one might actually be a #clintoris and not explicitly a kike though.

Sup Forums is constantly being shilled by all sides

There's a team of European Muslims who frequently post the pro-Muslim spam every few days.
>Islam is the true red pill
>(hijabi pic) a-user you're not really Islamophobic, are you?
>Islam will save Europe meme

Then there's the American redditor who posts the anti-Milo thing
>hey guys, I'm a fellow Stormfront user JUST LIKE YOU, don't you hate Milo's fatshaming?

Then there's a few people who are here to astroturf with pathetic conspiracies as a distraction
>everything is a false flag
>flat earth spam

oh, and I forgot the anti-Trump shills
>Trump is a zionist
>Trump just got stumped by X
>Hillary will win lolololo

There is a qualitative difference between that and literally paid kikes though.

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/students-offered-grants-if-they-tweet-pro-israeli-propaganda-8760142.html
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/14/israel-pay-students-propaganda_n_3755782.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2013/08/14/israel-students-social-media/2651715/

Seasoned Sup Forumssters will see through that but I'd wager that about 50% of the current userbase only joined in the past year and many of them are former redditors who are not very far down the rabbit hole yet.

Another one.

The true revelation was the fact that literally every mention of Israel or Mossad had been redacted from the papers.

Yes, saudis were involved but so were the jews. It's all a smoke screen and disinfo to make people lose track of what is actually going on.

>invading Sup Forums

>hurr durr pissing in a sea of piss

Slide threads and D&C tactics are different from trolling trolls.

notice most bots or shills fuck up in an obvious way more often than not, ie posting twice/not posting sources to arguments/using names/etc
keep an eye out as its all too common

Jews are our allies, retard.

Trump is a Zionist. Her daughter is literally having JEWISH BABIES

And Hillary will win because Trump is her plant.

One last bump and I'll hand Sup Forums back over to the shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=gRjLCD3d8d4

Internet anonymity is inherently flawed.

Jews WANT anonymity because it lets shills and degenerates hide. That's why (((moot))) made Sup Forums. To promote the illusion of freedom.

Censorship is actually a good thing. The kikes fear it which is why they campaigned to repeal obscenity laws.

Sup Forums is completely brainwashed into the libertine mode of thinking and to reject the idea of censorship and strong moderation. They are ideologically disarmed.

Can you point out any evidence that Trump doesn't love Israel and Jews?

Sup Forumsjews are bro-tier you faggot.
>Pro-Muslim
That's literally mudshit shilling.

Not in a world where you can get fired for calling someone a kike or in my case literally go to jail.

Either you're dumb or a kike.

Why are you here then?

Sorry

Hi, Ari.

Why not stop being a coward and do it anyway?

If enough people speak up and face the consequences maybe there would actually be resistance

Here on Sup Forums we are pacified and caged in front of screens. Too afraid of losing your comfort.

Sup Ahmed.

>under attack

>tumblr and Reddit taking a piss in a sea of shit

YOU HAVE TOTALLY CONVINCED ME
Wow wtf I hate myself now

You're just confirming what I already said in this thread.

Using cringy Sup Forums/internet lingo like "newfag" or "bro-tier" to create the illusion of being part of the in-group and then conflating crizicism of jews with being pro-muslim.

You'll be the first in the ovens, kike.

>what are slide threads for 500, alex

I just want a button to press that would kill all women.
Then humanity can die and these reptilians will leave our blue Earth far behind.

You really thing longtime Sup Forums users aren't also degenerates?

Kikes gonna kike

>Totally used "Newfag"
>Insulting a mudshit
>pro-Muslim

Why are you shitskins always so triggered. Do you just not like your first name Ahmed?

Enforcers are comiing, it's the will of Kek!!!

hahahaha soon we'll be free of this shit. I'm just telling you.

>not even responding what the other side even said
>just repeating that they're muslim

I wish I could hang you right now you dirty kike shill. I'd hold the rope myself so I could feel your struggle.

All of those are true though tbdesu senfam.

>people post opinions that differ from my own
>must be Jewish shills

sage

lol bump

youtube.com/watch?v=OiEuj09Z-Ag

Why would you care? Your whole goddamn country is under attack and you don`t do shit about it...

>the swiss kike shows up
>implying implications

i wish dumb fucks here would just avoid the temptation to post in clickbait threads

And I wish you'd go back to Gaza and stop living off of my money.
We all have dreams.
But seriously, thus is some bad bait Ahmed.

>50% of U.S. billionaires are jews despite them only making up 2.4% of the population
master race