If superheroes were real

If superheroes were real
How would Sup Forums treat them?

[[[mutants]]]

i think we would hate them

(((superheroes)))

I'm 100% sure we would hate them

>Not supporting Cyclops

Why were they at X and not Y and didn't they killed evil Z for good?

They're either with us or against us.

If Moon Man was real with the power to lynch a hundred niggers at once, Sup Forums would get behind that.

We would probably be supporting the supervillains. They wouldn't have some Joker-esque just-for-evil's-sake attitude. They would probably target groups Sup Forums hates, which would make the media label them as the villains.

This.

what superhero would you choose to fight for pol?

i think the joker would please our saviour kek

I think we would treat the Hulk well. Imagine if we told him to kill all the Muslims. I think he would be the best kebab remover.

I'd spit at them because they would be SJW's.

How do I shot web?

You tell me

They would become the subject of scientific research to find ways to replicate their "powers"

We would just shitpost about how WE should have powers instead, or hack their twitter and fake a duel/battle request with Captain Sweden or KEK or some shit

Tripfags IRL
we'd hate them

Hey Sup Forums how do you feel about Constantine moving back to the UK because of Trump?

SJWs would hate them, so Sup Forums would love them. SJWs naturally hate anything superior. We would never hear the end of Superhuman Privilege.

If they acted like they do in comic books then yes, we'd hate them and rightly so, especially american heroes who go oversees to cause fights.

In comics they are unaccountable gods who can do what they want, when they want, to whoever they want. Regardless of borders or laws.

They are globalism in personified.

>Limp dicked faggot comic writers injecting their bullshit into their work
Meh

Worship them like Gods.

How can superheroes be real if eyes aren't real?

why is the joker such a cuck

Why do all comics have such childish "trying too hard to be witty" prose? I have literally never read one where the author didn't seem like he was stroking his cock in your face.

The next page shows him in arrivals in england, absolutely surrounded by non-whites like that's a good thing, like this is how things should be.

cape-shit is for faggots, that's why they don't notice they are getting fagged on

Anyone who moves because of Trump is a detriment to American society. It's a good thing they move

Then you make them accountable. Pic related.

>superheroes
hollywood-comic book pop numale heroes are complete brainwashing globalist shit

real heroes have existed

The plane kinda implies that already, what with Captain Britain on his left there.

This is DC, right? Was Marvel's Trump bashing a few weeks ago so wildly successful or do comics just attract Tumblr in droves?

Sup Forums would fall in love with Watchmen probably

I would respect the Comedian, Roarshach and Dr. Manhattan. All the other superhero shit is stupid though.

>NERDIST INDUSTRIES
XD bazoonga

Best shit ever because Marvel and Capcom would be bankrupt since they would hold no rights on these super heroes. Why watch a Spiderman movie when you could just turn on CNN and watch the guy for free in your home?

I think most people here have read it (or at least seen the movie). Its okay, it has at least ambitions higher than your usual capeshit and Moore knows how to write.

Rorschach is right
Ozymandias is a globalist shill

Hulk would be the best because he does the right thing but doesn't give a shit about sjw crap since he's too busy trying to control himself 90% of the time

Well Inhumans are gassing mutants with their version of Zyklon B that kills muties and humans dead but makes people with Inhuman genes go into master race mode. Benefit is that they are actually gassing degenerates and getting away with it because "muh sacred death cloud" so have it fly over Isreal and create another shoah would be nice. Sadly they're the Islam expy for Marvel and Wacky Paki Kamala is going to go full apologist for them. So it comes down to do you let the Insandniggers purge the degeneracy but also run the risk of killing you and your family or having the lucky/unlucky chance that you have Inhuman genes and gain powers from it. Also Inhumans blew up Stark Tower which was built for a 9/11 memorial and Kamala being inhuman and mudslime is a hilarious combination.