Redpill me on rape, Sup Forums

Redpill me on rape, Sup Forums

White men have raped lesser shitskins for centuries, while improving the gene pool and quality of life of the pillaged nations. Why should we stop?

would you stick your dick in shit for the betterment of humanity?

If I rape the illegals in city, I'm sure no one will find out and can do nothing about it. Just a thought though, I'm too scared to act on it

Because it's still rape.

kys degenerate

>while improving the gene pool and quality of life of the pillaged nations.

kek'd

It's a noble deed. Why not?
And? The founding fathers made American laws for whites and whites only. It was never meant to extend to niggers and spics

>you will never be as degenerate as OP
feels good man

>genuinely trying to justify rape

I really hope you act on it so that you get lynched/raped in prison afterwards. Even subhuman nigger countries kill rapists. The only people ok with rape are shitskins.

Hi Riley

>not being raped is an exclusively American right

Burger """""morality"""""

Racemixing is degnerate
Adultery is degenerate
Rape is degenerate
Degeneracy is a slippery slope, first you're sucking pozzed cocks because "it's the current year, duh" next you're raping children for your death cult moon goddess psyop meme religion.
I highly advise against engaging in any sort of degeneracy that the jews fool you into thinking is ok.

Subhuman niggers don't like but deserve to have their gene pool improved by the whites. I don't see anything wrong

Observe this statue to be redpilled on rape

A woman should be treated like a queen. You can't just have a night out, get drunk and pump 'n dump. No, women should never be left feeling like they have been discarded like a ragged cloth once the deed is done. In fact most of the times women don't realize that they have been raped until a few days afterwards. It's not consent just because she didn't say no. It's not consent because she was drunk enough to make a bad decision. It's not even consent when she says yes if she is pressured into it.

>t. White Knight 3rd rank sergeant, keeper of the virginity, protector of the ladies.

>women have been raped for centuries! They don't care!
>women secretly love rape

Imagine being tied in a corner and someone fucks the shit out of your wife/gf. Then they piss on you and beat the shit out of you. That's close to a male equivalent how it feels being raped.

(not talking "ommmggg slept with such an ugly guy"-rape)

would be hotter if they pissed on wife/gf instead

I'm not degenerate enough to have a monogamous relationship. It's a scheme created by the lesser races to stifle the growth of the whites. Now as a result the fucking chinks are taking over the planet

Never change, Sven. Never change.

>white colonists in brown countries
>implying the women wouldn't throw themselves at the exotic, high status men who defeated their own males with throbbing, dripping pussies

And beat the shit out of/stab/kill too right?
Now I know why you were so eager to take in those shitskins, sven.

When did we rape? I know instances of whites being kidnapped as young boys(here from the Balkans) by Turks and them therefore being """turkish""" and settling down with their hairy disgusting women in the end probably. Also, the Barbary slave trade

>resorting to rape
must suck being that ugly m8, hit the gym

Lol so you choose rape or not reproducing?

Why would you not spread your genes all over the world?

Leaving a legacy like Genghis Khan did is fucking legendary.

It feels great

There's no such thing as rape
"Rape" is how sex and reproduction has always and was always intended to work
Rape is a social construct

Go away norway, rape is the #1 sexual fantasy for the majority of women across every demographic of age, ethnicity, income, or education. The only reason 100% of women surveyed didn't list it is almost a semantic issue - they want to be raped by a man they find attractive. But they don't want to be raped by an undesirable nerd or beta manlet.

> implying spics are rape-able
They'll eventually report it once they become citizens

Ethnic races also find whites to be there most attractive. This, by default, justifies my claims
>Once they become citizens
Kek. Go away goyim. You don't know how these rats live

What if a man get raped ? checkmate rapists