What is that white thing on Sara's boob bros? I really need to know

What is that white thing on Sara's boob bros? I really need to know.

Attached: sarasampaio_80547201_2185512085086231_8964573113028826790_n.jpg (1080x1920, 322K)

the hell is wrong with her tongue?

looks like receipt

>the hell is wrong with her tongue?
mother of god.... also who the fug is sara that attention whore from new years?

Attached: 1528427557379.png (262x274, 115K)

Looks like a nipple pasty

Can't believe you didn't know, hang out with girls more often and
Have sex incel

a fucking tag maybe!?

Could be a nicotine patch or a birth control patch.

its the tag from her swimsuit you fucking moron.

The tag from the bikini, you used up prison fuckboy, you can see the words on the damn thing

ok retard her nipple is up by her armpit.

I swear you trannys dont even know what a woman looks like.

Attached: 1528296319432.jpg (586x774, 250K)

that shit happens to a lot of people's tongues. it's basically from rubbing up against the teeth.

>a lot of people's tongues
Ive never seen it before, can you back up your wild claim user?

> it's basically from rubbing up against the teeth.
Sounds legit, how do you know that? Does your tongue look like that?

I'm not saying it's a pastie myself, but if it were, the part we're seeing wouldn't be directly on top of the nipple. they cover more than just the nipple. nobody thinks that that is where the nipple is.

that being said, it's just the fucking tag. you are both retarded.

look up scalloped tongue you fucking retard.

its not on my dick

It may be some sort of condition but checking the images the scalloped part might reference severe cracking on the tongue from what I could see.

Got any better links to scalloped tongue? This is interesting and I dont want to know it exists but also do.

your experiences are not universal. my tongue isn't like that, I'm just not a fucking idiot and I am aware of simple common concepts because I have aged past 13

That is the tag

well you incorrectly identified the condition so it looks like your just just retarded for life if something so simple eludes you.

Attached: 1528427557380.jpg (366x440, 26K)

why the fuck would I have better links to scalloped tongue information? I just happen to know what the fuck it is, doesn't mean I'm claiming to be some expert. NEVER ask a fucking question on the internet without just motherfucking googling it first. the "bite marks" on the tongue are signs of scalloped tongue. what the fuck else do you need to know? why must its existence be verified? do you not believe the direct information, articles, images etc. that google is showing to you directly? why do you question reality and argue against truth? what issue do you have with the idea that you didn't know about something and I did? why does your stupidity offend you so much? why is your lack of knowhow coming out as hostility?

I didn't even, though. that's what the fucking bite marks are. you knew absolutely fucking nothing about what it was either way, so why act like you know anything now? get help.

literally what it is. not sure what else to tell you.

I didnt claim to know, I asked. It was YOU who claimed to know and were incorrect in your diagnosis proving you cant even google simple information which a child can.

Attached: you-dumb-fuck.gif (500x281, 592K)

Libertas Summum Bonum

wasn't even incorrect. you apparently haven't even tried entering fucking scalloped tongue into google images. it's exactly what is happening in OP pic. there's no he said she said kind of argument to have here. I am calling you a fucking idiot, because you are a fucking idiot. learn how to use technology.

Attached: 2tfsx4[1].jpg (1151x616, 64K)

to have those bitemarks on the tongue is to have a scalloped tongue. it's not a diagnosis, it's a symptom. you knew absolutely nothing before, and still know nothing. stop trying to argue against reality. information should not offend you. learn.

It's the tag to her top, you nugget

it's a clothing tag you dumb fuck

It's a side effect from indulging in too much adderall or other amphetamine. Cottonmouth comes first and then little bumps appear on the outside of the tongue. Medicine is clueless on why this happens.

Who the fuck is Sara

>It's a side effect from indulging in too much adderall or other amphetamine.
no shit it makes those chunks appear missing like that giving it that look like someone bit off the end of it?

I thought it was bath salts and she tried eating her own tongue.