How do i become a sissy bimbo?

how do i become a sissy bimbo?

Pic is me a few years ago.

I need inspiration

Attached: small.jpg (427x528, 165K)

>a sissy bimbo

Attached: 1528296319426.jpg (152x254, 24K)

kayla?

convince a man to take an axe to the back of your head

Im not into the bimbo aspect or the bbc aspect. Just want be a good sissy bitch for men and get them off.

Attached: 20495883.jpg (460x542, 44K)

bimbo and bbc are my favs!!! But being a good girl for all men is such a nice feeling

Post more pictures slut

yes sir

Attached: bimb2.jpg (421x489, 132K)

You have any pictures of cum on your face?

no not yet, I want a daddy to take one of me like that

Then you should post videos of you eating your own cum or riding a dildo

i have videos on xhamster talking about black men

Post link

xhamster.c om/videos/dirty-talk-sissy-3903116

You should post a video of you jerking of

Maybe it will grow on me lol. I want to be a total slut and suck cock for the first time but its just black dudes around me that actually want to hook up. Maybe i will just go for it, but i know it wont be as exciting because deep down i know im not really attracted to black dick. Its that white cock that makes me lick my lips!

Attached: 1549205021326m.jpg (768x1024, 66K)

im the other way, I want a nice big piece of chocolate

Try getting ganged by them. You might change your mind

Idk, its not that im just not attracted much to bbc, its that bbc is actually kind of a turn off. Idk. This pic is hot though lol. Wouldnt mind being her right there.

Attached: mmmm-damn-in-complete-worship.jpg (500x693, 215K)

Maybe try going to a gloryhole and being the best slut there

I would, but its a public place and i dont think i could go in there showing my face. Also im not girly at all. I am attractive though for a guy (chicks seem to dig me), but i cant really shave my body and get all smooth and shape my brows and makeup and all that like i want because of family and friends. They would notice asap. I do completely shave below the waist, my ass, and thighs almost down to the knee. I keep those silky smooth when im on a sissy note.

Pic is not me. Im sure you knew that though.

Attached: 1550727693616m.jpg (768x1024, 77K)

Just start sowing off your sissy boi pussy till someone wants to fuck you then be the best cock hungry slut you can (shouldnt take long)

Well just try and blow and fuck as many guys as possible

If you have out fits and dress up and crave cock and cum a lot of daddys like me would take you as a pet

Have you had a sissygasm?

Gloryholes are great fun, there is one that I have visited a decent number of times. The only problem is that the hole isn't big enough to get my balls licked/sucked on through.