Trump didn't really fuck underage girls, did he?

Trump didn't really fuck underage girls, did he?

Attached: teen.jpg (718x411, 91K)

More than likely yes, he was in epsteins little black book. We know he has spied on little girls at beauty pageants he ran because he made comments to the effect of "when you run the pageant you can just go backstage when they are are changing it's great"

There is much pedophile scum in elite circles. Some theorize you can't even rise into big power until the other big power guys have some dirt on you so you don't go turning tail and ratting them out for the fucked up system in place... but you know, who knows. The lack of elite voices fighting this kinda thing might be telling. If anything when it comes up they're dismissive and you start to see media blackouts on topics, like pizzagate that did just about anything to silence it. If you wanted anything to do with it, you had to actually look.

I doubt it.

It isn't gonna matter until the public actually hold accountable elite class people for the fucked up things they do either. People are too busy trying to figure out if elite pedo circles are a democrat problem or a republican problem when the answer is that it's a class problem from celebrities to mega rich fucks most of us never really hear about very much.

Makes her sound salty about it

Based

He's not wrong.

Attached: 800px-Tom_Hanks_TIFF_2019.jpg (800x1113, 160K)

It doesn't matter. The moment you have questions for them to answer you'll be gaslighted by the media for conspiracy theories and the general public will follow. They stand at the advantage to be able to deny any allegations cuz nobody is gonna come forward. We can sit here and say Epstein died because of what he knew and that's a pretty good answer but we'll never know the who and where. Clintons is just an easy answer people toss out there, could've been anybody even just your typical prison pedo killing that the guards turned a blind eye to.

alternatively he killed himself because of what he knew too. He was f-u-c-k-e-d.

He very specifically didn't. Which tells me he knew exactly what went on there and avoided it. That is very damning to those that are on record visiting the place dozens of times.

Attached: Glory.jpg (1440x1080, 282K)

Trump is a greek god according to trump

Attached: 20191023_210844.jpg (759x863, 256K)

"Made comments to the effect of"?

So he didn't say that but someone told you he said something like that so you believe it?

You logic is so flawed that you shouldn't even kill yourself because the earth couldn't get anything helpful from you dead body when they bury you. You would just kill the grass and poison the ground around where your coffin is.

the pee tape is three 13 year olds, that's 20 years per girl for statutory, that's what Putin has on him

This could be unironic or bait. There's simply no way to tell.

Why would Trump care if a pee tape involving him and underage girls was released? His supporters would still vote for him and nothing would change. Nobody would care if Trump rape kids.

No, he didn't. He was friends with Epstein for a while, but then one day seemingly out of nowhere, he abruptly and completely cut all ties.
It sounds not like Trump was after them lolis, but that he found out about the lolis and noped Epstein out of his life instantly.

As opposed to Hillary, who noped Epstein out of his life in a different way.

Of course he did.

No it means I don't remember the exact quote. I didn't want to put exact words in his mouth, it has been a number of years since I heard the original clip it was on Howard stern in 2005ish if you want to fact check me I would welcome it and my logic is fairly sound. Trumps name was found in a book listing associates of a known sex trafficker and child abuser I have also heard him say some sketchy ass things about under age girls ergo there is a fairly high chance he, at the very least, likes underage girls.

wow, you must be young.

In the days before the internet people did a lot of bad shit because nobody could ever find out it was them, and if anybody did find out they'd either threaten them or pay them out.

meme only works without text on the right side. 0/10

Attached: 1213627785708.jpg (588x744, 51K)

its been an open secret for decades that most upper-level politicians are kid-diddling sociopaths. you run an entire country, there's nobody who'd dare bring the hammer down because if they did, they'd be known as the person who turned the most prosperous, most powerful government on the planet into total anarchy.

See

probably
who knows tbh

There's detailed records of who went to the island and when.

i mean, he was a named defendant in one accusers filing, along with Epstein.

honestly it wouldn't shock me. this 4d chess and Qanon shit is bullshit. people who believe it are idiots.

Who cares, kids are fucking retarded now days. At least they got to do something more than read Harry Potter and complain about shit they don't understand.

The elite has the balls of society in hand. It's too easy to mislead and gaslight, that's the bottom line. If there is a list of names on the ticket you can bet your ass it's from media to celebs and big power. Power in the world is like big mafia families. They might shoot each other once in awhile but they'll do anything to protect the system at large. All they care about is what controlling interests apply to them. That's the fight, and nothing more. Otherwise when they lose it's like "ahhhh I'll getcha next time!" and they laugh. They know the game stays the same, the chess pieces just move around once in awhile and they get pissy when they feel it's their time to be a big chess piece and it falls through (See Hillary). They have the resources to cover almost anything up and if they can't do that, people die.

he'd fuck anything that moves

He preferred boys, but yeah, he did.

yes, but they're trying to hide it
there are records by one of the victims

When he went in the teen beauty contest dressing room to ogle the naked teens, he said: "It's not anything I haven't seen already." That suggests he HAD already seen under-aged twat. Was that Ivanka's or the girl who said she was 13 when he and Epstein raped her?

You don't get to be elite unless you fuck a kid or murder, on classified elite record so they can fucking destroy your ass when you step out of line.

asking the assumptions everyones thinking of answering I hear

Attached: 1568899650976.jpg (1070x993, 43K)

I'll give you two guesses why Trump didn't "drain the swamp".