Can any anons tell me how to make these better? The noodles don’t get tender enough, unlike the brick ramen...

Can any anons tell me how to make these better? The noodles don’t get tender enough, unlike the brick ramen, which I don’t have right now. It’s also pretty bland. Any suggestions?

Attached: 19AB5FEF-F7D6-4B13-9F4C-B750FA2E6580.jpg (488x488, 74K)

crush up cheese curls and drop them in

Cover them in boiling water and nuke them

Let them boil for a little longer and add in some pepper and a little butter, makes them taste phenomenal.

dude that's not even food. find something better.

Take it out of the cup and cook it like you do the other ones. It's not rocket science man

Two words op
Hot sauce

1. add only the half or even a third of the spice to the noodles.
2. use the boiling water only sparingly
3. let sit covered for like 10 min, not just the suggested 5
4. pore the liquid that was not absorbed into a cupf for later consumption
5. add the remaining spices and maybe some soy sauce and cheese to the hot noodles. if the cheese won't melt, put them in a microwave for 1 min.
6. sounds wired, but works: add some sugar (not too much) and salt and if you have, lemon juice to the soup. It will really boost the flavor in it.

enjoy your lunch,

Add tapatio sauce, valentina sauce and half a lime. If you really wanna mix it up, hard boil an egg and add the white only. Mexicans love the sauces with lime, my Korean gf taugh me about the egg

Pick yourself up some Nanami Togarashi spice , shake some of that gud shit on there and it livens up the flavor a lot. I add a sprinkle of chives to mine ( dried but fresh if able ) But as others have said, if able, boil the noodles in an actual pot. Cup made noodles rarely get softened enough to be very good. Honestly though bro you can easily acquire proper ramen noodles at most stores and cook up something better yourself with some choice spices and perhaps some Dashi soup base. If you can't find it you can get all this shit at Asian market stores , but dunno what you have access to. Also Maruchan ramen is inferior to Cup noodle. Go with cup noodle. ( same addition suggestions apply).

eat raw

You can actually eat this type of ramen raw. It's pretty popular to eat raw in Korea.

Attached: 5DC03534-9ACC-49CA-BF6C-9C2552251E37.jpg (1280x958, 298K)

Fucking epic

there was no irony in my post

add water then take it out of the container and cook it on the stove instead of in the cup in the microwave

add some chopped green onions and mushrooms. add some black pepper and a shot of kikkoman soy sauce

sounds legit

Get a better Ramen noodle soup.

Attached: Shin_Black.jpg (1500x1396, 241K)

i've eaten the shin noodles but never the blacks. have you been blacked by noodles?

OG is better than black

> how to improve an instant dish with stuff that would do for a whole fresh meal

are you rich or what?

og is hot af, but really good. I get mine from walmart

lolwut? you can get an entire bundle of green onions for less than 50c (but you only need 1)

you can get a mushroom for 2c

boil water THEN add to noodles. Keep covered at least 3 minute, Stir the fuck out of it. add crushed red pepper (up to you how much)
Enjoy

get these and a thing of tajin, tastes good as fuck and is cheap as hell. shitload of sodium, but you're going to die one day anyway.

Attached: th.jpg (300x300, 18K)

fuck yes the teriyaki flav is the best flav

OG way better than Black. Black has more vegs in the packet and a creamy sauce.

>OG

What is OG?

Attached: b55fd98e-11dc-4903-b73b-90d695be3acc_1.1e1a6f30de25d5222c7550388ef0ee97.jpg (450x450, 47K)

See my previous post

saw this the other day.

the same thing it means whenever anyone types it

ORIGINAL

oops forgot pic

Attached: shinlightmain.png (1500x1500, 1.97M)

Woah, I love shin ramyun but I've never see this one.

light flavor? is it less spicy?

you can also soften the noodles a little bit in some hot water then strain and fry it with veggies like a stir fry

korean youtubers say its actually spicier

it has less sodium too

ok, that sounds really like something
would a spring onions if at hand

>the same thing it means whenever anyone types it
>ORIGINAL

Sorry, I thought it meant organic, or perhaps initials of another brand.

Attached: OK_Retard.jpg (773x935, 47K)

Fuck yeah, I always thought the OG wasn't spicy enough for my taste.

thats hardcore... shit is spicy

Black is WAY more expensive, but gives a more restaurant style taste.
You eat the original when you are a poor college student and the Black when you can afford it.

After years of nuking my mexican taste buds with spicy, shit just doesn't do it for me. It's true what they say about heat addiction tho, I gotta go crazy on spice if I wanna even feel a tingle lel

oh nice

eh the black just has the spicy sesame oil pack

you can just add some of that to OG

MAMA's hot and spicy is pretty spicy but the packs are really small

you probably will want to double up

Attached: 2016_5_8_rrv_001.jpg (500x469, 72K)

Thanks dude I think I’m gonna try this

Nice, I'll check that out. If you like creamy spicy ramen, try this. It's carbonara and it kicks like a mule. Almost around 3 times spicier than Shin Ramyun

Attached: 5FA4E30B-B242-46C5-8E95-47F7B6BB654B.jpg (522x435, 47K)

lol i dont know if i could handle it

I just had one. The noodles were perfect. I used the hot water dispenser at a gas station and waite like 4 minutes.

rn

Attached: 70CAC3D0-34F4-45B5-9F0D-574D7AD3BF39.jpg (1280x958, 362K)

Shin black, with an egg, and a slice of processed cheese.

1. Coom in it
2. ????
3. PROFIT!