Am i turning into a Doomer Sup Forums??

Am i turning into a Doomer Sup Forums??

>26yo
>literally nofap 2018 and 2019
>Getting skinnier everyday because bad diet consisting of Noodles and some easy to cook vegetables
>lost interest in politics/Women/Games/music
>only humor that appeals to me are nihilist memes
>haven't contacted family in three years or something
>can't remember last time participating in a social conversation, mostly just stand there drinking beer.

Pic related.

Attached: IMG-20200103-WA0000.jpg (500x615, 57K)

If you can do nofap you can stop drinking

And do what else??

eat right & lift

damn i relate to this
except massive fapper
what keeps me going ig
u got no job OP ?

The only answer for you.

Attached: 1578019412406.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Yea I work as a process operator working 60+h a week, not at home alot so that's prob why the no fap (I just literally forget the possibility).

GTFO

I want to but that just feels like a waste.

>>lost interest in politics
well it isn't all bad

do you get wet dreams then? isn't this unpleasant?

thats kinda gay bro, why asking about that

At least I'm European! Oh nvm that is actually shit..

i wondered bc you said "forget the possibility". I would assume you would be reminded of it automatically. except you somehow get rid of that problem. which i would be curious about. because at this point in my life, fapping feels like a waste of time.

Don't even know if I still can cum but since you're interested I'll let you know

It is pretty simple actually besides the (sort off) housekeeping work groceries and cooking (also sort off whatev) I don't think about it, not on purpose I mean I could fap rn but fuck that I'm not into it atm.

Guess it is just a matter of not thinking abb it plainly forgetting the concept of spending time touching your wiener.

P. S. It isn't automatically I used to fap like crazy it was mostly just out of boredom never planned any faps.

>youtube and Sup Forums on gaming computer

stop posting about me

do you drink or take drugs?

I don't do drugs, not al alcoholic either I'm a daily drinker but when i run out of beer idc I'll just drink tea or something I'm not addicted to alcohol I haven't tested it out though.

Don't forget to buy that new Nvidia card even though you will use it looking at YouTube on 1440p, doesn't matter though new games are trash really considering selling my steam acc..

are you really that fucking dumb?

How is he dumb? I don't get it.

You have 3 options

1- kill yourself
2- continue on as you are
3- do what you can to better your life and self.

No point in whinging like a faggot. Make your choice and fuck off.

How am I whinging??
Nigger can you read??

>never said anything abb wanting to quit my lifestyle just asked if i'm turning into a doomer

Kill yourself faggot

>Become MGToW
>Become the Best You Possible
>Profit

Man I was like this 15 years ago

if your to stupid to realize its your diet than your a retard, what are nesseary amino acids and 22 essential proteins vitamins and all from shitty packaged food that has none of it, get some raw milk

yes, you are depressed.

get exercise, sleep regularly, leave the house, socialize.

that wont help if hes a malnourished piece of shit

Probably stupid forced meme bait, but in case it's real. Just about the perfect description of clinical depression. Go get some help and you'll feel better. Start with a regular doctor/GP.

yes and also eat real food.

depressive here. keeping up my kitchen so that i can feed myself decently turns out to be a huge factor in how much i keep other shit going or let it fall apart

You sound burned out. Go to a mental health clinic.

Yeah I am trying to make breakfast a daily thing again toast with some butter cereal (the all brand stuff with raisins) and fruit, but getting it to a daily routine is still a challenge can keep it up 3a4 times a week so far

The few local friends I have claim that it is because of my job, idk i earn a good salary but it does consume my entire week (incl weekends sometimes because we don't have enough people working and ain't getting extra people anytime soon).