Drunk thread. What are you drinking? How do you feel?

Drunk thread. What are you drinking? How do you feel?

Attached: 1488712905610.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

im drinking a negroni. I feel kinda sad. wish I was back at school already. I think I want a relationship this year, something long term and stable.

Where from? Are you in uni? How are you so sure about that?

yeah I go to school in na but im back home in london for break.

no point in trying to get a gril here since im only in uk for 2 months of the year

So you're from England, right? Do you mean NA as in North America?

hell yeah brother! I got to school in georrgia!

yeeeee haw

Haha! Are you considering moving to the US?

Moved all my booze to the basement lockup in my apartment. Shooting for one sober week to start out the new year.

maybe but I dont want to live in georgia. not a big fan of that country murica shit. too many inbred hillbillys and the girls arent as freaky in the south

Hopefully it goes your way user

are you an alcoholic or sumthin?

American girls love Brits tho, so if you really want a relationship moving there might be the right move. You don't have to stay in Georgia either

where should I move then? im thinking new york or california. does this make me a libtard?

Attached: 1576737236636.jpg (480x480, 21K)

California is the worst state you can move in. Litterally anything would be better

yeah it seems like america is either cheap and plagued with rednecks or expensive and riddled with leftists

I mean what's worse rednecks or leftist buzzfeed californian cucks?

A cheap flavored brand of Whiskey. Too ashamed to even say. It's been a tough two months Sup Forumsros.

Why are you ashamed? You're anonymous on this site faggot. How so?

Beer, as always.

Ayy classic

What kind?