How many cocks did you get to suck during the holidays?

How many cocks did you get to suck during the holidays?

Attached: 1077204823.jpg (1650x1365, 173K)

>cocks

Attached: 1528296319425.png (152x254, 56K)

Sadly zero. My wife was around all week and I couldn't get away. I just wanted a big fat dick cumming in my mouth.

none); i wish i did

Question.

It appears you would gladly cheat on your wife and suck cock and what not behind her back. How would you feel if she cheated behind your back? Or does she already?

Serious question, not judging.

She has. I don't mind.

Because I'm not an infant who believes that all her desires will be satisfied by a single penis for the rest of her life.

i would lock her up in a basement, where I would spend the next few years torturing her. Every week I will cut off a new limb.I will have her feel as much agony as possible while still keeping her alive. Once she's lost all essential limbs and organs, then I'll let her go and do my best to keep her alive. She can spend the rest of her life thinking about her decision to suck a different cock than mine.

5. But one took forever to cum, one was too small.

I'm confused, is everyone on Sup Forums gay or calling people out for being gay?

Sure, jan.

Does she know you want to suck cock though?

Does she let you cheat as well?

Both. Their gay but like to talk crap to others to make themselves feel better

What’s considered too small?

Makes sense...

She has hinted before that she knows all about me. Shes very coy. It's like if we don't discuss it then its not cheating.

I knew she was sexting a guy and I made sure to check her messages a couple times and then not say anything. So she knows whatever she thinks I'm doing, I know she is doing also.

So we have mutually assured destruction. But we love each other and are happy.

This is why you're still a virgin.

Only a few through the local Glory Holes, but I imagined that Bailey Jay was on the other side and I said "No Homo" after finishing.

Just the one

Wow thats interesting. Are you two still intimate and loving towards each other?

How do you think your relationship would change if you two just communicated to each other that you both knew in a calm non judgemental way?

Also how do you think things would change if she didnt just think you were seeing other chicks, but found out it was men you were seeing?

Attached: black_cock_worsh-5226.gif (399x600, 1.88M)

Gave some quick car head Christmas night. He was pretty flaccid because he was nervous and came in like 3 minutes

Imagine being this cucked

3. Had a three way with 2 bbcs and then met up with this little teenage twink and we sucked each other in my car.

Where do you find glory holes

None. Been thinking about finding a fwb but idk how likely I’d find a dude willing to let me worship his dick.

there is no evidence that just sucking cock is a gateway to making a man gay

he came flaccid?