Ctrl+F

>Ctrl+F
>No Drawthread
I want to draw things, faggots, so give me requests. Simple ideas work best.

Attached: Captain Cock.jpg (250x418, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/TheMorbidHobo
imgbox.com/g/QMi1dnPYlz
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delivery robot with somehow unique legs

draw a bear eating pancakes but doing it politely with eloquence and an ambiance of sophistication.

Attached: 1528432026579.jpg (292x261, 23K)

Streaming here: picarto.tv/TheMorbidHobo

Horse riding a cowboy

Draw Kirenenko from Usavich.

Fuck off

Draw a bed.

reported for advertising

Attached: Reported.png (900x700, 137K)

Oh shit, is that a thing?

he included his fucking stream too LOL

well it's time to see how shit his doodles are

Oh, they are awful, I assure you.

see

Requesting this Siren getting fucked from behind & please include ALL of Her hair & accessories.

Somebody fulfilled the request but femt incomplete because the left out some detail such the hair.

Attached: 1567832759836(1)-1.png (280x285, 58K)

goodnight you guys

Attached: gn2020.png (759x452, 92K)

Fuck you

Attached: fb8a3451e154631a770d9d3c0493455f.png (667x844, 80K)

25 minutes for trash

Attached: 156236234.jpg (251x242, 15K)

i love it ty user the face and cap are great

Fuck off

Loli? Where are the loli requests?

bumping

Requesting a sexy panda getting rejected. because pandas hate fucking.

Attached: 83dd47f5061e3cfd43f175016818e2c0.png (830x859, 118K)

requesting a furry loli girl tonguebathing herself

Attached: 1528427557377.gif (193x217, 43K)

requesting a lewder redraw

Attached: 1571459929610.jpg (900x598, 180K)

This loli anally knotted to a dog. Draw her sobbing for such pain in her ass.

Attached: 61f0fa56da67105a9c0d2f3bee657187.jpg (1024x800, 508K)

No, no. Not ultra degenerate loli requests.
I want normal ones. Normal loli requests.

a loli robot wholesome draw?

Attached: 1570220758226.jpg (600x600, 76K)

Fuck off

Cc

There are a thousand better robot lolis out there, why pick the shittiest one?

Requesting a proper color edit & the hearts in Her eyes to be pink.

Attached: ebcd5c395cb8d439abe043d2d759507a(1).png (1576x1139, 152K)

Here are the proper colors.

Attached: 751070faca965ac30f2f82d8f76b7415.png (1860x1500, 1.68M)

Draw a black , gay Jesus

Attached: 425e3df34f0a6817be552ee34c4e84d1.png (899x863, 92K)

Fuck off

its as enforced as drawfags using avatars so not really. protip if the chins didn't want you to share picarto links it would be blocked as spam just like links to tumblr blogs

that's fernando ignore him he eats lead paint for breakfast lunch and dinner

Can you draw a big black cock breaking the purple choker of pic related? That or she receiving full nelson anal please

Attached: batoria2.png (981x743, 766K)

Requesting Stryker getting pec fucked in his MK3 look.

Attached: Stryker.jpg (1000x600, 238K)

Attached: 754dca4fee53c88c3f9aa43c660fb283.png (750x837, 119K)

Fuck off

Draw a cartoon cup one would see in a commercial.

can you be more specific?

Fuck off ban evader

Alright, like it has those pacman eyes. Something out of Disney.

Where are the WIPS?

NO MORE BULLSHT

NO MORE SHIT DRAWS

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE AVATARFAGS

COME TO NO MORE BULLSHT

NO MORE SHIT DRAWS

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE AVATARFAGS

COME TO NO MORE BULLSHT

NO MORE SHIT DRAWS

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE AVATARFAGS

COME TO NO MORE BULLSHT

NO MORE SHIT DRAWS

NO MORE DRAMA

NO MORE AVATARFAGS

COME TO

Pretty sure a drawing doesn't need to be good to be in a drawthread, especially on Sup Forums.

lol fgt

That board is filled with everything, bullshit, horrible drawings, drama and avatarfags, you are a super nigger

BRUH... That fish is fucking hot.

Attached: 1577933447509.jpg (1191x670, 82K)

finally he reveals the incentive
he wants all the good b artists to go to trash

NIGGERS

>avatarfagging is actually enforced and discouraged on /trash/ drawthreads
>literally multiple drawthreads that cater to whatever you draw/want to request
>drama is MINIMUM

THERE IS NO EXCUSE TO NOT GO HERE UNLESS YOU CAN'T FOLLOW RULES. YOU ARE FUCKING MORONS.

whoops lemme clarify

Requestin this girl, entirely nude and hypnotized, coerced into getting fucked and eaten alive by a giant snake.
>She's riding the snake's dick cowgirl style, the snake cumming inside her
>The snake is coils up around her legs; its mouth open ready to swallow her head first
>Her head is inside the snake's mouth as the snake continues to swallow her
>The majority of her body is now inside the snake, only her feet are sticking out of his mouth
>The snake now has a bulging belly from where he swallowed her
>Same as last pic, except it's an x-ray view that shows her inside the stomach
>A 2-day later pic showing the snake with a slightly less bulging belly
>A week later pic showing the snake back to normal, no bulging belly, and with her remains shit out

Snake v0re references: imgbox.com/g/QMi1dnPYlz

Attached: 1577513357893.png (850x1410, 1.2M)

Attached: 1577513392619.png (2175x1500, 923K)

i dont mind some artists using an avatar, why would I? threads arent hard to follow and dont hit bump limit very quickly, often dying from inactivity.
banning avatars wouldnt make more request takers either. threads would just die faster and have less going on.

Attached: 1577513440330.png (1500x1400, 1.39M)

Attached: 1577513419107.png (1080x1776, 1.03M)

Attached: KK00lgAa_o.png (992x1403, 850K)

AVATARFAGGING CREATES A SEPARATION FROM user AND THEMSELVES, RUINING THIS SITE AND THE PURPOSE OF ANONYMITY

AND OF COURSE THE RESULTS TO DRAMA, (pic related)

YOU DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR FAVORITE "drawfag" DO YA?

Attached: The Damned.png (901x644, 562K)

Not sure if it's quite what you were asking for, but here

Attached: 601274d97cfa1d4dcb0263302f447208.png (642x571, 40K)

That shit got like 5 draw threads because of drama and no one ever draws in them

Fuck off

>being this naive

NOT THE CASE. IT'S MORE OF A COMMUNITY THAN THIS SHITHOLE. OF COURSE DIVIDED INTO OTHER PLACES SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE SOMEWHERE THAT'S FULL OF ONE THING. OF COURSE THE MAJORITY OF Sup Forums ARE REJECTS FROM OTHER BOARD COMMUNITIES SUCH AS Sup Forums OR /d/

IN OTHER WORDS, KILL YOURSELF.

That's fine. Thank you.

what do you mean? you can still remain anonymous. it doesn't force you to use any kind of identification. they choose to do this, Sup Forums is anonymous by choice and default but not as a rule. It doesn't affect your experience of Sup Forums drawthreads in the slightest to have them here, apart from having threads die less often.

is this what happened to all the "good old" drawfags people kept talking about? potent autism chased all the best artists away?

The true problem with Sup Forums drawthreads is the focus around the individuals and not the content. It's literally the opposite of what imageboards were created for.

The people here FORCE identification onto the posters here. People will blame the avatarfags, and while they are in part responsible, they're not the root of the problem. They're merely a symptom, a symptom that reinforces the negative behavior of focusing around the individual, the persona, and not the content being produced.

You'll see that other drawthreads focus on the content. Hell, you'll see that on literally every other thread on the site. It creates a unique, and ultimately positive, culture that focuses on the production of entertaining and intellectually vigorous content, depending on the board and thread that is. Imageboards were designed to negate the individual, the persona. They're designed to destroy any attempt at attention whoring. It's why we have no likes, no favorites, no user accounts, and with Sup Forums in particular, no namefag option. There's a reason why people on imageboards generally dislike namefags, tripfags, and avatarfags. It's because it's a direct attack on the very culture of imageboards. No one cares about you. They only care about the content you post.

Yet here, in these threads, there are anons that insist on going against everything imageboards stand for, and they found a loophole to allow their attention whoring nonsense. Personalities are the focus on these threads, not the content. And much like you'd see on social media whose very design also focuses on the individual, you're left with old, recycled, unoriginal content combined with nonsensical attention whoring and endless bickering.

As long as people focus on the individuals posting here and not the content, these threads are going to be exceptionally shitty

Attached: sage.jpg (377x250, 15K)

Haha oh my god, don't go to trash for drawthreads, holy fuck!

ENTIRELY THIS

READ
>The people here FORCE identification onto the posters here. People will blame the avatarfags, and while they are in part responsible, they're not the root of the problem. They're merely a symptom, a symptom that reinforces the negative behavior of focusing around the individual, the persona, and not the content being produced.

>The people here FORCE identification onto the posters here.
can you give an example? how does one force identification onto a poster? do you mean nicknaming people who obviously frequent the same threads?

>complains about drama
>all caps all the time
Please direct me to a drawthread that won't ban me for trash drawings, and also doesn't focus exclusively on one thing.
Also I would hardly call what I'm doing avatarfagging, but that's going into semantics.

howdy! any good requests?

Attached: 1.png (1663x1080, 360K)

Fuck off

Has that ever worked?

make a better nude edit, plz.

thank you.

Attached: request heron lifeguard.jpg (2024x1174, 456K)

For your consideration:

Attached: IgCcCfbi_o.jpg (800x800, 153K)

bitch ass nigger

I'm watching a TAS of Mario 64. It's amazing what Mario is capable of when his timing is superhuman. Makes me think he's on meth or something.
So I request of you, a really motivated Mario on meth out to save the princess
>She's got money. Money that can buy more meth!

Requesting pic related getting kissed with but the dude is grabbing her ass.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=yXKIla9Q0R9qT1gA)original_534856001.jpg (475x716, 64K)

Shut up faggot, the artists & other Anons just see you as a moaning little bitch.

Attached: 1552779154131.jpg (918x1224, 736K)

PATHETIC SCUM LIKE YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY BANNED FROM THE OTHER COMMUNITIES

GET FUCKED

nigger

Relax Anons, I just diagnosed the faggot above me with something worse than severe autism. A rammed asshole.

so basically

No idea what's goin' on, but requesting this Roserade breastfeeding an user

Attached: 1577171878214.png (852x918, 44K)

drawthreads on other boards are slow and boring and full of anons begging for the same fetish laden requests every day. it's so sad to see Sup Forums threads go from an active community of amatuer and proffesional artists interacting and having fun to the same garbage that every other boards drawthreads are now. the trouble with Sup Forums drawthreads wasn't the drawfags or avatarfags or what ever you call them it's people like you who pushed everything that was good about Sup Forums threads away.
>is this what happened to all the "good old" drawfags people kept talking about? potent autism chased all the best artists away?
pretty much they wandered in from trash and other boards and demanded Sup Forums threads change to suit their needs. and when they didn't they tantrumed so loudly and annoyingly and for so long most of the artists just migrated to other websites and places like discord.

A man/helicopter/spider hybrid creature three times the size of a London bus attacking New York.
Nothing can stop it, not even the military!

George W. Bush as a used car salesman

Attached: hahawhatifmariodidthedrugs.png (512x512, 116K)

It's not really about what if. But what specifically and when.
During that TAS, he was clearly on meth.

All this LARP got me actin' strange

I'm staying in da Bee threads hahahaha

Attached: cropps.png (563x609, 42K)

kek.

>Staying elsewhere
>Is here
SHOW COOEY!

man this user got me actin' like Hickok

Attached: hickok45.png (1051x589, 161K)

>No beer
Fraud!

imagine not being woke