Are there any actual niggers here or is it just white larpers? Can niggers even afford a PC and Internet service?

Are there any actual niggers here or is it just white larpers? Can niggers even afford a PC and Internet service?

Attached: gangs-in-black-america-300x225.jpg (300x225, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Black user here. What do you want

Negro here, wat u b wanting whitboi?

Attached: 1416959242122.jpg (750x574, 205K)

You ain't black.

Not OP but how did you hear about Sup Forums?

Years ago from a site called GameFAQs

Whats a nigger?

christ this makes me feel old

Age?

Attached: 11528587314770.jpg (569x523, 121K)

How dare u b telling dah homies dat I don't b a nigga.

Attached: 1418678256941.jpg (453x450, 33K)

And what keeps you coming back? I doubt it's for the racism.

You white as hell

It doesn't bother me. It's just another way I like to kill time

me b a reel nigga from dah hood, can't you tell from all the Ebonics and African vernacular that I'm relating to your ignorant whiteboi brain?

Attached: 1418860481051.jpg (650x560, 71K)

sheit you hate us because u waz dickwashers n sheit

Knowing how to operate a computer requires technical skill, which puts the nigger at risk of being labeled as "acting white".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acting_white

>vernacular

...Boy, you ain't black. Lol

Shut your corny ass up, lol

Attached: tvbb.jpg (550x697, 70K)

Nignon reporting in.

One here

Attached: racist.png (400x159, 81K)

I b afraid of job applications and shiet, that proves I b a nog.

Attached: 1420057221536.jpg (493x686, 112K)

here

Attached: 1420396947917.jpg (950x653, 364K)

I'suh negro wyte boi. An' massa I'suh tells ya I dunno nevah stol no computah evah.

Swing lo' sweet cherry-ot. Comin fort tah carry me ho'.

Attached: 1577928292280.jpg (576x960, 53K)

Ooh ooh ah-ah. Gibs "Click" me "click" dat fo-ree munny.

Attached: 1577975354178.png (720x720, 1010K)

No most the people who claim to be a nigger are just some white kid/ neck bearded faggot lying

>Funny enough the ones typing nigger or making niggers hate threads are actually the niggers trolling racists

Ah so. Waat is this rarp you talking abow? Fo' chan is furr of the neegar. We are arr brack he'uh.

Attached: 1575410550587.webm (960x720, 1.44M)

nope. it's youuu tenda spencer!!!!!

I want you to answer the JQ.

Father got life during the Clinton administration. I was raised in Hyde Park North Memphis. Sold work right before Obama got elected. What you wanna know... ?

>father got life
What does this mean? As someone whose immigrant father got a trade job instead of blowing his money on crack and his demo CD. I don't understand how he couldn't operate within the law.

Well, not long after Clinton was elected our government made a decision to punish crimes that black people commit far more harshly than crimes white people commit. He was caught with about a bird of rock cocaine and the judge decided to make an example out of him in Texas. I'm honestly no better.

But don't you want to be better? Our fathers teach us how to be better men, either in their successes or failings. I know where my dad was bad and actively work to not be like that. But I know how he was a good and responsible man, and strive to be like that. Yeah dude, he failed you but you failed yourself as well.

Nigger gave his dad life. Respecting that monkey system would make him gay as your faggot ass.

Also my dad was a refugee from Loas. He had nothing when he came here. People treated him like garbage but it was on him to make them see he was worth a damn. And he did it. He earned people's respect and built a life and family.

Not gay dude. I'm a HAPA with a white wife, my own house and a good job. And no, I'm not Tenda Spencer, that ugly faggot needs to be set on fire.

I'm not trying to judge. I kind of don't feel either way about it. It's not in black culture right now to remember how we should feel about our families and communities. Look at our music and generally the garbage we embrace as culture that the uneducated masses reaffirm. We're all lost. We're lost because we allowed history to be rewritten. My great grandfather was a slave... not in name legally anymore, but he lived on a plantation in Mississippi and called a white man "Master" and worked for just the roof over his head and only got a 4th grade education. It's in our culture to forget who we are and have nothing. To be "niggers"... people not us can't understand. I'm no failure. My kids are homeschooled. I take care of my wife, her sick mother, a niece, and my four children. I pull flatbed owner-operator and get some action on the side with a tire venture. The conversation deserves more respect than I'm able to give it here.

Is as does, you're gayer than shit.

>that ugly faggot needs to be set on fire.
well, at least there is one sane hapa posting on this board. hat's off to you and I wish you well.

this should answer your question:
neither

Attached: 1513814209212.png (1124x598, 159K)

Sorry dude, you said I'm no better and thought you had the same issues.

Yeah. History though, it's not an excuse it's a lesson. Every country and all peoples have a shitty history, you're suppose to see that and say "fuck that!" and then move on. Hell, I still tell asians they need to come out of the jungle with some of their bullshit. Or even tell them to stop being gooks. Some asian communities even have words for Asians who behave poorly. You gotta police your own.
Good on you for for being a family man, though. Honestly hope things go well for you.

Bet you anything he's from a white dad with a Filipino mom. The mom takes over and turns the boys into bitches. Filipino's are the lowest tier asian.

You're a faggot. But nice dubs.

By being no better, all I mean is that these aren't issues abandoned easily. I think that when people think of their current behaviour, they don't frequently enough think of the spiritual affliction. Just being in America and thriving here kind of takes you to such a selfish and individualistic place. I'm sure I harbor similar thoughts and feelings of my father when he ran the streets. The medium is just different, but the "capitalism over everything" mentality is still alive and well fortunately/unfortunately.

I think he said his dad was from Laos...

Well, we fled communism. From what I heard this is way better.

Talking about Tenda.

>pc
>and internet connection

Just browse on your phone

My apologies.

I do believe that the two being two separate systems with neither being done correctly that neither is better, but... what you mean is that the form of capitalism practiced here is better than the communism practiced there. I've never known communism before this... so, I can't say. What I will say is that it's money over everything here and it feels like a problem I should be critical of. About 7-8 years ago, I delivered pizza in an upscale area here in the city... and I shortly after began to feel like those of means feel a certain way about people without. They raised their children the same way. It's not an easy concept to explain. I think better than I convey.

Starving easternopians obviously can't afford laptops, that's why we made chromebooks from inferior parts for them to afford instead

Spic reporting in. Yes, we browse clover channel. I think. Actually, tbh, I don't know if other beaners visit this site. I heard wired7 is dead, so I can't imagine image boards being popular with greasers.

ooga booga!!
whare da whyte wymen at?!
??
??
??

Attached: 1521734972917.png (550x687, 239K)

how many bikes have you stolen this week?

the only site they use is scihub to learn the basic medical procedures the rest of the planet already knows

he looks nice , ide be friends with him, take him for walks and stuff

$iPPiNG MwD H0Mi3, only if day obay God

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 1.09M)

MkqKaT6XoPZd

Attached: 1526620599785.png (647x607, 264K)

twitch tv/shawnboiigames
this nigger is streaming dead by daylight
discord gg/HC7MVjr

I WANT MY BIKE BACK NIGGA