Why aren’t you in the military? Are you a coward or something?

Why aren’t you in the military? Are you a coward or something?

Attached: 1894BBD0-1C7B-4269-AA87-FDFEB581E6EB.jpg (450x450, 66K)

Why arent you?

I ain't no bitch. I am.

I have a good life and don't want to die for some old people

I hate being told what to do.

Attached: 882CC137-6C65-43FC-8C73-693131EEB7E2.jpg (485x634, 278K)

Cowards confirmed

If you say so, I'd rather not be a politician play thing. When was the last war that threatened American security?

Better off joining a militia

Am waiting for Space Force

I used to be, but then I took a private to the knee and it just aint been the same since.

Dd214 got

Grow up faggot. You act like you’re better than everyone but there you stand. A good man doing nothing while evil triumphs

Si

Because scum like you are worth defending. I hope the U.S. burns and the entire world for that matter.

Do they take australian citizens? they don't? well then.

Coward

Because there is no my personal army

too old, fucked up ankle, probably not mentally fit

Because I had options after High School.

i dont want to give up my life to a country that doesnt give a shit about me
also the pay is shit and the leadership is retarded

they do
the us military allows illegal immigrants to serve

We all have options after high school. Some better than others. If the military is a better option, then what's so wrong about that? You're just being a dick implying the military is full of moronic fuck-alls who do not make contributions to society, and you can shove that right up your ass.

Attached: 1577556910279.jpg (407x400, 31K)

Because my IQ is above functionally retarded.

Keep going to these shit hole deserts to fight the new worst dictators whose committing x act that will be disproven in a few years.

Bright side the terrorists you arm and train will be fun to fight in a few years.

Boeing thanks you for your service

That's the whole point, I had good options after high school. Didn't need to sign my life away to make a buck after high school because i was too retarded to find a different way to get by.

OP is probably some army pog who's been in for 6 months. Stfu and do something with your life. Going through an 8 week Cub scouts bootcamp doesn't count for shit.

Why should I die to protect rich people interests?

Evil???? Which reality are you living in?

Sorry I was born before 9/11. I’m not a child like you