Where could I hide a bottle of zzzquil I'm going to use recreationally from my faggot overbearing parents?

Where could I hide a bottle of zzzquil I'm going to use recreationally from my faggot overbearing parents?

Attached: apimntc6u__02386.1554248097.jpg (527x1280, 94K)

prison wallet nigga

Attached: nig.jpg (501x373, 42K)

The medicine cabinet

Fuck off BITCH NIGGER

Recreational use? For what, sleeping really well?

It's like benadryl it is a very minute kind of high

I'd hollow out a thick book or something. Just take scissors and cut a rectangle in the book. Or find something(that you cant see through) and pour it in and drink as necessary. But if you're talking about easy to get recreational drugs use benadryl, it's great that's what I used in your position. 365 pills for like 8 dollars.

18+

Cut a hole In your matress if its hollow and put it in there

I'm 22. They don't let me smoke weed of drink and berate me for staying out past one even though they're literally both alcoholics. I'm considering moving out with the 1500 I have saved but they want me to get a car with it

What a fucking loser. You must be 13 or so. Bet you'll try jenkum too since you seem to be such a dumbass.

Won't too much benadryl just put you to sleep?

recreationally? as in like to try and get "high" off of? or are you trying to get some sleep, cuz that's what's gonna happen OP.

Lol, nigga do you even DxM?

>Pic related
>dumbshit

Attached: DXM.jpg (133x180, 10K)

No it does a hell of a lot more lol. It'll chill you out then at high enough dosages you'll actually hallucinate.

Can confirm. Did this before and tripped by seeing spiders so I forced myself to go to sleep.

Jesus Christ... You're 22. Act like it. I was already living on my own when I was your age, and I didn't give a fuck what my parent's thought because I worked for my money and spent it as I saw fit.

They just don't want you to drink because they don't want you to turn out like them. Otherwise, I'm sure they wouldn't mind you acting like a fucking man and thinking for yourself, not waiting for their next directive at 22.

Well fuck. I don't want to ruin a good time. How much are we talking here?

That robotrip is no joke

8pills

if you're trying to get high on benadryl just buy allergy pills or otc sleep pills. easier to hide in your case. Not a good high but fuck it bro its your life

use coricidin cough and cold or delsym for the potency

Imma be real with ya my guy, I’m 22 and make more than your savings per month and I’m barely scraping by living on my own. Also it’s unrealistic to buy any vehicle worth a flip with that little bit.

Just get a job man

ur 22 getting high on zzzquil? bruh

If too much benadryl will just get me high, what can I take to just pass the fuck out?

Dude, if more 22 year olds were like you, those memes about your generation wouldn't exist. Thanks for restoring even the smallest bit of my faith.

Stay humble, that shit will get you through life.

This user is right, though. You will struggle with your measly savings if you attempt to move out. You couldn't even stay at a fuckhut motel for more than a couple weeks with that kinda money. You could buy a car for $1,500, but you'll end up dumping far more than that into it before you're able to afford another. Get a job. Save more money. Respect your parent's rules since they're housing your adult ass. Get the fuck out. Trip all you want afterwards.

I love getting stoned, but priorities come first. Getting stoned and knowing your bills are paid and you're in the free and clear is much more gratifying than drinking a bottle of sleep aid you hid in your pillowcase with the hopes of seeing a trail or two after mommy tucks you in.

To start off.. drink half a bottle of
>pic related
You can always not be a pussy and down it all on a empty stomach.

Attached: 51bofrs5jaL._SY445_.jpg (276x445, 33K)

Op just drink bleach. You're parents and the world will be better off

Tussin is better

Well said user

>like benadryl
>use benadryl
It's literally fucking benadryl (diphenhydramine hci)

Degenerate you respect your parents and go put in some job applications.

>tussionex
ftfy

Be careful with Robutussin. You don't hallucinate like with LSD or anything, because DXM is a dissociative, so it can cause you to forget that you took DXM, and not be able to tell the difference between reality and hallucination.

What a fag, and that’s coming from a literal homosexual. Really though you just need to man up and find a job, save some bank and gtfo as soon as you’re financially stable enough to do so

There needs to be an image for this... Maybe the Captain America meme...

>Sup Forumstards
>heterosexuals
>homosexuals
>whatever else cross-section of society we have in this thread
>Powers combined, OP is a faggot.

your room or your bookbag or something. or outside somewhere like under a rock or something.

if you can't hide a bottle of zzzquil i feel really bad.

robotripping feels like crap 99% of it.

Isn't acid still like $5?

Drink tha whole bottle at once I make pints of NyQuil myself and thay taste like jack in tha box straw berry milk shakes and tres leeches cakes, I drank 6 pints in 1 hour

It depends on where you are and who you get it from. OP needs a signed parental permission slip for that trip, though.

Start off by getting delsym instead