I hate being a wageslave so fucking much

I hate being a wageslave so fucking much.

>wake up at 6:40 AM
>make something to eat
>7:20 you go to work
>be in work at 8:00 AM
>sit there, in front of that fucking computer, doing shit you don't even like, around people you don't like, untill fucking 4 PM
>drive back home
>it's almost 5 PM already
>eat dinner, scratch your balls and take a shit and it's 5:30 PM
>you have around 5 hours of free time before you gotta to go to sleep again
I don't know how people can live like this for 20, 30, fucking 40 years. I feel so damn tired every time I come back home.

Humanity should've never left the Iron Age. Pic rel is so damn comfy.
Just fucking kill me already. I feel like a slave.

>eating breakfast

This is where you fucked up

Get a job you enjoy.

>Skipping the most important meal of the day
No wonder your country is so cucked.

Find a way to earn money that is not a 9-5

Without breakfast I feel like I could pass out any moment

Now you know why people say you should get a job you enjoy not a job for the money.

You are a slave. In the past, people fought for their freedom through violence. Yes they risked their lives doing so - many died - but they thought freedom so important, that it was worth the risk.

You have to fight, but be willing to die at the same time.

now try doing it with a daughter at home you aren't getting to see

boy is life fun

>I feel like a slave

That's because you are one, m8. I slept 9 hours last night. Now I'll hit some golf balls at the range. Then I'll lay out by the pool and read a book. Perhaps I'll play some vidya later, who knows ? I'm a NEET, I am free.

Thanks for paying for my lifestyle, wagecucks :^)

That's a myth, burgerfriend

start daytrading

I don't know what job I would enjoy. I was raised by an engineer (dad) and office worker (mom)
all they wanted me to do was to get good grades and then go to college.
So I did.

I don't even fucking know what I enjoy in life.

I was raised to be a fucking drone. By both my parents and school.

Don't know how.

>eating before your body has properly awoken and resumed normal chemical and physical balance

looks like someone ate up all the shitty education in elementary, alongside those extra sides of fries, you are a fucking disgrace to this country, enjoy your taco bell egg wrap you fucking illiterate cunt

I would if I could

But I still don't know how. It's fucking 2016. Shall I go fight the Jews in their country? ;_; Come on...

>2016
>not getting a salary job
>not leaving when your work is done
>not just clocking out at 5 from remote

Build web sites, make money. That's what I do. I've never had a boss in my life.

I am electrician I love my job but feel you with the tired of working all the fucking time shit. I don't care though because truth is most of us would just sit home and jerk off and accomplish fuck all nothing if we didn't do some shit for someone.
And being electrician is awesome there is never enough of us so I amke my own hours and everyone can suck my balls
I work myself too much that's the problem

Im 34 and I fell for the normie life long ago. Have a wife, kid, a house in the subburbs, and a job. Its not all bad, on my off time. But i hate my job. If I could do it all over again Id keep the wife and kid, but be off in the woods somewhere living as a homesteader.

Just saying that freedom is the most important thing in your life. Besides having kids I guess.

>believing the cereal jews lies

You realize dying a horrible painful death and burying dead loved ones was a common thing back then right?

And I'm not talkin combat, I'm talking one infected cut or 1 bad cold and you're flipping a coin with your life

I wish it was 2005 again and you told me that back then friend. I chose fucking Mechanical Engineering at college.

Starting to sound like a commie there, buddy. Do you mean that having to provide a service in exchange for means to survive is "slavery"? He could always quit his job.

>(((most important meal of the day)))

Why is breakfast bad for you?

>tfw NEET, home alone ("""""because I need to look for a job while the family is on vacation""""") with a paid internship starting in September

Feels good not to have to do shit.

You aren't actually suppose to just roll out of bed and eat first thing in the morning, you are suppose to wait until your body is back in its normal rhythm.

Hey, at least you got some woods to go innawoods when it gets to much. Our cunting overlords chopped most of our woodland down.

Polish NEETS should become like the FARC in Colombia, and only leave the forest to steal Tendies from Normies.

this
i would rather live as a farmer in 10th century and make it to my 40 than live this wageslave-drone life untill im 90

>implying you wouldn't be sitting in front of a computer all day if you didn't have a job

Be glad you're not mowing grass or doing spic work all day.

enjoy your 60h of physical work

>polish flag
Farm land in the poland b more than likely only costs $3.50
Per 10000000 acres.

Do you also rate a book by it's cover? It's the same thing with life. There is nothing more important than to be free, enjoy nature, be with your gods.

Instead we chose to live in cages like animals, have no god, have no kids. Fuck this XXI century bullshit

>be NEET
>no money or freedom

>be wagecuck
>no energy, no time

>you could always quit your job, goy!!!

you realise medieval farmers had far more free time than the average worker today? one third of their year was days where they did no work or very little work.

>People in OP picture worked their hands to the bone from sunrise until sunset, 12-14 hours per day

>OP has cushy comfy lifestyle where he can get to work at 8AM and actually leave at 4PM without pressure from coworkers and bosses to stay late.

My opinion on Poland is not a good one at the moment.

This
but that guy probably thinks that average farmer in 10th century was almost like a slave.

Like you have to keep an eye on a corn for it to rise.

fpbp breakfast is a jew trick

> you are suppose to wait until your body is back in its normal
how long?
source?

I'm genuinely interested

>5 hours of free time
lel, try adding a kid to that

Can you tell me what exactly you wanna do 12 hours per day?

Dude, I was raised in Polska B. Besides taking care of animals (feeding them and cleaning their shit) there's not much to do. Plus you had friends, I mean real neighbours who would help you with fixing your home etc.

>all these woe is me retards

I work for a statewide political campaign as their Deputy Campaign Manager, I make shit pay and work from 9:00am-8:00pm 7 days a week.

Fuck off with this boo-hoo I only get 5 hours a day plus weekends of free time bullshit.

>People in OP picture worked their hands to the bone from sunrise until sunset, 12-14 hours per day

no they didn't. one third of their year was days with no or very little labour, and their "hard work" just involved lifting, ploughing fields, and doing hunting. It wasn't sunrise till sunset, in summer the farmers would have a break at midday, and there would be regular breaks throughout to drink water and beer and to eat food.

You're spoiled and ignorant. People in the iron age lived brutal lives of non-stop backbreaking work. And you're lucky to do a 9 to 5. I do an 8-10:30.

Fucking pollock there was no corn in europe in the 10th century......

The only time that you really gotta work 10-12 hours per day is in June/August, when farmers reap corn.

what's your strategy to get clients?
how long did you learn before you were confident enough in your abilities?

I agree wageslavery is shit but you realize in the iron age you'd basically be working 24/7 right?

Look as the wagecuck flaunts his utter lack of freedom as a badge of pride. When confused or frightened, the wagecuck typically mutters "muh hours muhfugga."

You do'nt like money

Bad goyim, bad goyim...

>tfw two more years of college and I'll be a wageslave for life

Y-yay

Fuck off americuck. As I said, people in the Iron age had almost one third of their time was free time, and the work wasn't backbreaking. A males work would be lifting, ploughing, repairing fences and houses and hunting, which are fine if you aren't a pussy. Their lives were long, healthy, and they had a respect for nature. kill yourself you cuck

>"be wage slave, man up"

>can't handle an office job
>thinks they could handle life in a pastoral setting with 0% modern conveniences

Ohhh, toplel m8

Is that what they told you in school?
>See? They worked like slaves, they were like ANIMALS, see? They were starving ALL YEAR ROUND
>Good, now you can enjoy your internship at the bank! You don't wanna be like those slaves in 10th century, right? Be glad that we live in golden era of mankind!

God, you're such a nigger-tier imbecile. That's all hard fucking work (I know because I spent my whole life doing it). And, since there was no division of labor, everyone was doing the same thing, and there was no variety to life outside of work. Kill yourself please.

>the work wasn't backbreaking

Wake up

Wallow in self loathing.

Too anxious to play vidya because wasting my day

shitpost on pol

get hungry, try to convince someone to cook something for me

they won't

cook for myself, cheap steak but steak none the less

convince myself I'll do things tomorrow (today)

play a little vidya, forgot to save and had to reload so I didn't want to do all that again

My girlfriend asks to call me

She might be losing her job

Convince her to vent her problems on one of her beta orbiters instead

Jerk off and go to sleep.

>wake up at 0530
>in work for 0630
>sit in a chair doing nothing until 1830
>go home and sleep
Repeat 2 more times
>Goto work at 1830
>be tired because completely reversing your sleep pattern in 24 hours dosent fucking work
>sit in a chair doing nothing until 0630
Repeat 2 more times
>get 3 days off
>sleep the first one because exhausted
>work 250hours that month
>get that pay check
>£1,400/€1670/$1840 pcm

I should have stayed in the dole

Just become a neet. Stop working. Get on welfare. Youll have to be poor and your quality of life will drop but you can definitely let the government take care of you.

Citation needed

>wake up at 6:40 AM

I would kill for that. I wake up at 5:40

>no car
>not enough salary to buy one
>not enough salary to live near because its in the finance city centre
>public transport
>35º now in madrid

kill me

>implying your political opinions will matter if you're a filthy NEET

It's not backbreaking. You're just pussy faggots who've never done any hard work. Humans are designed to do physical labour, retard.

>what is intermittent fasting

Life is fun boy

One day all of the factories will be collectively owned, everything will be done by robots, you will only be required to work an hour or two a day, and the work that you do will be done to enrich yourself and your community, instead of enriching some CEO that doesn't even consider you human.

One day...

A /fit/ meme

This
Physical labour can be somehow relaxing.
It's for sure better than looking into a fucking monitor screen for 9 hours a day. Day after day, year after year.

Depends on what works for you, so you should do some experimentation. Do some reading on intermittent fasting if you're interested.

It also helps if you lower your overall levels of carb consumption (what most people interpret as "hunger" is really just a stress response from their latest blood glucose spike-and-crash cycle).

I have actually found that most of the time I feel better and achieve the best overall equilibrium (maintain a healthy weight without really trying) by simply eating one meal per day (dinner). Basically this means I eat whatever I want (though I only really keep healthy foods around the house) during a 2-3 hour window after I get home from work. Nothing more complicated than that.

When you wake up in the morning, your body is already"fasted" -- you haven't eaten anything for 8-10 hours. Assuming you're not a sugar addict, there's no reason to eat anything immediately. And unless I'm in a social situation where everybody else is eating and I'd otherwise be bored/awkward, I don't feel the need to eat around lunch time either.

But if I *did* eat (((the most important meal of the day))) -- especially if it were something carb-heavy like cereal -- I would be ravenous all day.

tl;dr -- Skip "breakfast" (and lunch); break your fast as late in the day as possible; try to eat lower-carb, minimally processed foods like meat and vegetables.

It's called getting a job you enjoy
> wake up at 8
> have shower
> dick around for 20 minutes slowly waking up because I work 2 minutes from home
> swing by Subway or something for breakfast or get something from the cafe next door
> work from 8.30 until 12-ish, doing stuff for the local newspaper, usually just tidying up the chicken-shit stories and reports people send in
> hour lunch for an hour. Go home, jack it, watch some TV, do whatever
> back to work from like 1 or whenever to 5pm
> boss is cool, makes sure we're always out on time, doesn't like us hanging around later
> if I ever need any time off, boss is cool with it
Well, this was before the boss died and I was out of work. On track to get a new job that should be mad interesting though, so I'm stoked.

Start a side biz and work on that until you are able to quit. It is a lot of extra work at first, but eventually you will be able to free yourself. I used to wage slave, and now I can't even imagine going back. The grass is way greener on the other side bro, more so than you imagine. Nothing like getting out of bed, working for 6 hours, collecting more $$$$ that i would have made in a week, then taking the next day off and going to the mountains.

Sweet freedom.

They will get rid of us then.

Usually after you've taken your morning shit.

You do take a morning shit right?

I'm a graduate who lives at home, works only three six hour shifts a week as a retail worker and still feel like it's too much. I'm not memeing when I say I have potential but I'm lazy as shit.

Srsly, fuck people who pretend fulfilling work exists. Everything in healthcare is just patching up old people or the trashiest in society. And I could go on

I am always baffled by the people who get mad at others who work less.
Yes I work stupid hours and yes I wear it kind of as a badge of honor but for fucks sake being a drone isn't something you should sperg about.
Its pure jealously when you hear someone say "I work uphill both ways 32 hours a day stop crying about working fuckers".
Jealous men who work for wages so they may one day have other men be jealous of them

Of course it's relaxing, exercise releases endorphins

Serving it up, Gary's way

I didnt imply that. And your opinions dont matter unless you have power.

Do you have power?

Screw you Poland Lithuania at least you don't work until you're dead like in this country.

Omg are you me?
The only things I actually enjoy are working out then meeting friends for a beer after, or going to my bar and playing Sup Forums 'til my friends get there.

What is your side biz? :^(

No pancakes and maple syrup?

I have no clue what I could do. I really don't.

And even if I did, I probably am not qualified enough to do this and make it a $$$ source.

>this comes on tv
>kids start screaming and crying and shitting themselves

>Poland Lithuania

I love how you total idiots are able to romanticize something you have no experience with. I spent my whole life doing physical work. And at 38 years of age, I have six screws in my back, two tears in my knee, and arthritis in half my joints. You literally have no fucking clue what you're talking about. Spoiled, stupid, and boring (which is why you hate your situation).

>Wake up at 6
>Eat breakfast, shoer, dick around for a bit
>Leave at 7:50, arrive at work at 8
>Work until 5
>Come home at 5:10
>Do what I want until midnight wheen I go back to bed
wowwwwwwwwwwww that was hard!

iktfb

I'm 35 and can't take much more of it

I don't believe you at all.

well the thing is, I'm absolutely a wagecuck right now.

But I have Governors of my state that are writing my letters of recommendation for my next job. (which will likely be in the Clinton white house)

There's literally no point getting so angry on here, these people don't know you and its board culture to antagonise people

kek

Those jobs aren't meant to be what you do your whole life unless you're just a cuck.

Also, that pic is comfy, but it's not a picture, it's a painting, I'm sure they forgot to draw the famine, the underclass, the disease, the indentured servants (who were actually slaves, unlike your bluepilled terminology of wageslave), etc. You'd be lucky to live in this town, but even then, you're forgetting that at any moment you could be accused of being a sinner or whatever, and you'd be kicked out. You're rose colored view of the world disgusts me.

no, its not.

>wake up at 6
>get ready 4 werk
>buy something ready to eat in some 7 eleven or in some taco stand
>gotta be there at 8:00 but the boss likes it when we show that we "care" for our work so we should arrive at least half at 7:30
>our shift ends at 6:00 pm but the boss hates it when we leave "early" because there is lots of work
>end up leaving at 8:00
>shit, take a bath and go to sleep and repeat it
>i have to go every other weekend too
>all for $5,000 pesos every 2 weeks (around $270 dollars give or take every two weeks, so under $600 dollars a month)
And im one of the lucky few

I had a plan from age 16, to be a leech on society and still live more comfortable than the average wagecuck. Here's what I did:

>didn't bother going to uni
>straight to warehouse job which pays fairly well in norway
>worked a fuckton of overtime for 3 years to boost annual salary
>got a mortgage while having a job
>got private disability insurance which covers 34% of your salary prior to getting sick, while the state covers 66%
>after working for 3 and a half years I went to the doctors
>muh anxiety, muh depression, I am unable to work
>disability payouts are calculated by your average salary from the last 3 years
>as i wrote above, 66% from the state and 34% from private insurance
>artifically boosted through a fuckton of overtime

And that's how I now make more than the average wagecuck in Norway does, all while doing nothing. And I'll have paid off my mortgage and own my house in 15 years.

$62,500/year. Enough to live comfortably.

>Pic rel is so damn comfy.
You're a fucking idiot.