USA thread

>USA thread

Attached: 6AEED7AC-4A7E-4E55-B8C9-B42D8358A7B3.png (500x816, 218K)

Ignore bait amerilards

What shithole are you from? One we kicked the shit out of or one we saved?

Attached: 67884222-455B-4A52-A6B5-F0BDE7FA7ABA.jpg (460x500, 46K)

Pretty sure the nazis used metric

They did and we kicked their asses

You know that Nasa uses the metric system right

Then they had to launch your fat asses all the way to the moon. But the nazis that the russians took did a lot more shit.

No they don’t

Reminder that metric is based on a measurement from some french faggots asshole to the top of the eiffel tower so anyone trying to tell you its more scientific is full of shit

Last time I checked only America has been on the moon

Then where's the mcdonalds? Checkmate american't

Nasa and every other scientific institution in the world uses metric system you fucking retard

Just cause your poor ass country can’t afford food doesn’t mean you have to be jealous. Hating on our game doesn’t make yours any stronger

No I don’t think that’s true

NASA uses metric idiot

No they don’t

>metric is superior, fahrenheit is all arbitrary random numbers, i have severe autism and numbers confuse me unless they're multiples of 10

Attached: FEARFGTSEFRDSX.png (816x423, 13K)

Get fucked scrub. We still have black slaves while you let them fuck your wives for reparations.

I don't see the problem with the bottom one, retard boy. Water boils at 100 °C as opposed to 212 °F which is retarded.

NASA didn’t use metric until 1990 so when we landed on the moon we used the real system. Wonder why we haven’t been to the moon since

Attached: 3D5FEDA2-66B9-41B5-8982-9CB8D4C3AB23.jpg (585x501, 68K)

In what paradimensional alternate universe is that any less arbitrary?

Attached: 1572746176260.jpg (480x417, 25K)

How often do you need to check the temperature of water.

How often do you check the temperature outside?

>think
lol

First nation to reach outer space
>Nazi Germany
First nation to shoot a man in outer space
>Soviet Union

by your logic these were the greatest nations on earth, because of these achievements
why should landing on the moon be more relevant? because it wss live on TV? It's a dead rock
>btw nazis and communists used the metric system lol

Because we lacked the pressure from the cold war

Lots of countries have been in space. Only one has been on the moon

NASA is metric.

yes and to be the first in space is a much greater achievement in history then landing on the moon. no one else had the first man in space.
no one else was on the moon, because there is nothing to gain (except bragging rights on Sup Forums obviously)
ever thought about why the last moon landings were cancelled?

also, my point is, only because a nation did something speacial doesn't mean every system they use is autmatically superior. because it isn't.

>and to be the first in space is a much greater achievement in history then landing on the moon
The amount of extra shit that needed to be done for this overshadowed literally all of your apparent "greater achievements" commie.

Landing on the moon is a way bigger accomplishment. It ended the Cold War you absolute faggot. By landing on the moon we won the space race. Honestly are you retarded?

Attached: 1AC83752-BC8F-4899-9136-CA8767DEE875.jpg (640x496, 125K)

by extra shit you mean capture a nazi rocket scientist (who used the metric system) to build US rockets that could fly to the moon?

almost everything needed to fly to the moon was already invented by nazis or commies.

and i'm not a commie, my point exactly is that nazis and commies could argue by OPs flawed logic that everything they did was good, because they also did something right

>faggot
>retarded
wow. really good arguments there.
the cold war ended over 20 yeras later. and ths has nothing to do with the metric system.
the so called space race is propaganda.
just invent a symbolic goal that actually achieves nothing and then declare yourself the winner so you can say you're the best.

Listen retard boy. With centigrade you are letting the thing being measured dictate the measure. If all you ever want to measure is water, great. But we measure the heat of everything else, other liquids, gases, solids, of all kinds based on a system that simply accounts for the phase changes of one type of molecule. With Fahrenheit the measurement is independent of those things and can be applied to anything without reference to some specific fucking molecule made up of hydrogen and oxygen.

this sort of decadence is what's keeping you from improving in any area. You always assume that your current systems are the best. That's why you still use archaic colonial units, that's why your justice system is so fucked, and that's why your political systems is in shambles.
You are circle-jerking your way to the graveyard of history. happens to many great empires, but it happened to the US very fast.

Whatever your preference, Celsius is closer aligned with Kelvin, which is the SI unit for temperature, making all sorts of calculations easier.

Regardless of temperature scale you prefer to use, they are all scientifically defined in their relation to the SI units. So no matter what, you should learn to use those units, and that's easier if you're already used to working with Celsius.

You are wrong. Again.

Even FOMOCO now uses metric so your entire auto industry is metric.