Let's talk about trump. How many think he will be re elected ?

Let's talk about trump. How many think he will be re elected ?

Attached: gettyimages-1133214221.jpg (480x480, 33K)

He's been entertaining, he is certainly not the brightest of Presidents, but I am so fucking sick of Lib Dems forcing outrageous PC ideas down my throat, I'm voting for Trump & fuck the snowflakes and Antifa.

Coming from a Trump supporter, chances are slim to none. He's not the brightest of the bunch.

That being said, since the dems are even more of a fucking trainwreck, there's a good chance Trump will take 2020.

100% REElected and if the dems don't mend their ways, Hitler 2.0 in 2024.

50-50 chance. Depends on how everything plays out.

>traitor

Haha yeah fuck not being racist and sexist I hate pc ideas and fuck anti facism I'm pro facism haha

get ready for 4 more

Attached: 5s0b8TH-2.jpg (480x315, 16K)

If he is I will honestly blow up a building or two

Hard to win an election from behind bars.

But given there might be a ww3 I might have to anyway

oh jeez, name an actual plausible scenario where he won't be.

Attached: x74hhzz15ry31.jpg.7822e20e118d8282442d11c520f255a1.jpg (1024x632, 97K)

Attached: oxuPMFcl.jpg (600x441, 90K)

nigger

elected?
youtube.com/watch?v=9B9OWLUgqGw

They don't give a shit about actual political correctness. It's just a way to rile people up and divide the nation. You actually think people calling eachother nigger and faggot during LoL matches was the coming of the Forth Reich?

Well let's look at facts for a second
1 sitting US presidents in modern history are almost always reelected
2 His approval rating is looking like 53 disapprove 42 approve. That's not great but polls have been wrong or shown bias before
3 The economy is doing remarkably well

If I'm keeping score on these major points I would put him up 2-1. He's losing on approval in polls (for whatever that's worth), but he's a sitting president and the economy is good

I think my money is on 4 more years. It would take a really strong Demo candidate to oppose him and I don't know if that's the case

Attached: dtrump.jpg (1044x621, 69K)

We elected bush twice. It's entirely possible.

Almost certainly, and probably a landslide. The GOP needs to retake Congress.

I don't care what your political views are.....everyone should recognize hes mentally retarded.

He’s been consistently more popular than Obama was.

Attached: 671DE180-6482-4FC9-8581-D309BB9C4A25.jpg (2005x1252, 679K)

Where is this wall?? Is there still one being built in colorado??

Obama was woefully unpopular though

you are definately not a trump supporter you obvious jewish lowlife shill

Wall or not, the illegal immigration shit stopped. Killing 'catch and release' completely ruined the scam they had going.

Where are you getting your numbers from I don't think that's the case at all

Attached: obama.jpg (1235x590, 58K)

>I am so fucking sick of Lib Dems forcing outrageous PC ideas down my throat

Attached: 101-101.jpg (500x332, 147K)

Attached: 19541.jpg (960x684, 209K)

not that user but you frogposters don't stop these anti-semitic attacks against my people, we will make sure during Trump's 2nd Term that Hate Speech against Jews will be targeted
just a heads up

Your penis is woefully undersized

Bernie Sanders would have been way above that because he would have delivered

Hate speech isn't real you stupid kike

Depends entirely on who the Dems put up against him tbh. Its not beyond the realms of possibility that he get a second run

I personally like bernie but there's never been a jew president, and I don't think the berniebros realize just how much red and independent america hate gibs and commies (and jews)

are you taking a dump or what? no way he gets re-elected. Dems have had since 2008 to rig the polls and print thousands of backseat ballots to be found if needed. They have leaned on every elector who voted for Trump and even though the scotus said they voted legally and dropped the case from the dnc the hassle is still there. That is what the left does. They hassle you into apathy. Electoral college will vote lock stock and barrel and goose step to the dnc drum.
What a joke. Trump wins in 2020. On some other planet maybe.

>k--e

that infraction in itself would cost you--or rather your mom, since you're a minor--roughly $2000 US dollars in fines and court appearances.

Attached: index.jpg (290x174, 8K)

He is the stupidest possible option. I am certain he will be re-elected.

Not a single dem candidate has a chance. All of them putting their hands up for free healthcare for illegals, Senor Beto angrily telling us he will take our personal property and the shitstorm in Virginia is all the voters need to know. I wouldn't be surprised if some blue states flipped honestly.

How do you suppose this is to happen? He hasn't even been impeached.

> Not official until the articles have been delivered to the Senate. Not going to happen at this rate.

>red america and independents
voted for Sanders in the 2016 Primaries and Sanders is polling high in those very same states
join Sanders' campaign
it's only $20
I know it sounds stupid and unlikely but Sanders is really the only opponent who could beat Trump

*Shakes Head*

You have no idea summer child.

>Senor Beto
isn't running for anything you hivemind faggot

is this some kind of roleplaying where you stir up hatred for jews into reelecting trump

No one is buying your BS act

Like all of the races for at least the past 20 years, it will all come down to a handful of swing states, the biggest one being Florida. Florida has chosen the wrong candidate twice since Herbert Hoover, and while past events cannot influence independent future events, it's still worth noting this. Whoever wins Florida will most likely lock up the election. The only way this will change is if Texas is sufficiently purple by now, which is highly unlikely.

So who knows? We may end up having the first president who'll be impeached multiple times during his terms.

Virginia is having an armed rally on the 20th. Shit's gonna go down.

>give shekels to the jew so he can stop orange man
eh no thanks

Look you better stop these offensive attacks on my people or there will be retaliation.
Denying the Holocaust could be a felony offense in America if you don't shut the fuck up and back off. We have the leverage to push it through Congress you fucking frogposter. You'd better back off.

Attached: Jewish Hate Speech Will be Prosecuted By Law.jpg (300x198, 14K)

Doesn't matter, he still said it and the rest of them went, "Not so loud!"...

>shekels
>jew
>orange man

Attached: faggpt.jpg (242x208, 10K)

>Doesn't matter
I know
you'd suck Trump's mushroom cock no matter what pleb

Attached: 655.jpg (300x300, 14K)

you know what is awesome? Blacks in NY killing Jews as the two groups vi for biggest victim. Fucking idiots if they teamed up they could destroy the country in a year. That is the goal of both groups right B?

Mid 80s percent chance. It would take a fuck up to lose to any of the top tier Democrats.

Your goal is to get your mom to cook you some chicken tendies, and you've failed.

He will most certainly be reelected but sadly suffer an unknown brain ailment that will leave him deaf sometime within his second term causing Pence to take up his duties in office.

Eat cock

Agreed. Most of these Sup Forums Trump try-hards won't actually vote, and many aren't even old enough. That's not what it's about. It's just sad trolling fantasy bullshit. Pay no attention.

If he does nothing, literally nothing, until November, he'll be reelected.

Attached: 1557956254895168386926957.jpg (400x400, 52K)

Pence is a pussy and Congress will be solid Democrat too. They might impeach his ass too.
No more criminals user. Come on.

Bush was a saint compared to Fuckface Von Clownstick

"elected" lol

If you wish to express your suppressed homosexual desires, fine. I've always suspected that about you stupid right wing dipshits. But you'd better stop making attacks against my people or anti-semitic hate speech will be a felony in the US, and yes, that means you won't be able to use a gun either. Do you really want that because you can't keep your fucking mouth shut?

Attached: you handing over your gun.jpg (619x414, 66K)

Reality. Like where people voted for a curve ball hoping he might acutely be capable of 1% of what he promised and then seeing first hand that it was a colossal disaster

Attached: 1577603345112.jpg (640x625, 114K)

The entire thread is pointless if you don't know who he's running against. The DNC could back the wrong candidate again and fuck themselves over.

Yeah, so, tonight, if any of you fuckers are under the age of 25 start worrying about being drafted.

Orang man dumps truckloads of shekels on the Jews already no action needed goyim thanks for your concern

Attached: 1577680553766.jpg (720x720, 119K)

Birdy?

you mean calling Jews out on their child sex parties available in trade for military support?
no, that definitely should be illegal

Attached: image.jpg (460x345, 17K)

There is a reason there are already democratic debates dumbfuck. There is no wrong candidate. They could run a sponge and still win

and your the leftist kind of scum that turns the other way with Bidens crimes. Hillary's murders. Feinstein and Schumers and Pelosi's hundred millions off a 170K salary. You are criminal.

Its kinda funny how "the jews" are kinda not the favorite punching bag any more, because they really havent been relevant. His daughter is married to one, he does business all day with them.... and at the end of the day he acts like the most stereotypical jew you can muster...

Still you president. 2020

This must be bait. He has in fact been impeached. Up next is treason charges, jail time, and if there's any justice at all in the world a heated seat.

Kek

ok I wasn't going to go there but you better shut up. I have resources. This was a courtesy call. You frogposters had better get off this board because it's going to be scrubbed clean. Call it a New Years Resolution. Don't tell me I never gave you a heads up. :~)

Attached: do not ignore this warning frogposter.png (696x422, 118K)

I see you like to subscribe to fake news. The Bidens are clean... really. Do real research. The Clintons.... yeah ok I'll say that could be plausible. The rest... are you just tagging names on to associate them with scandal? Really..

Lol it's time to wake up buddy as soon as the hammer dropped in the house he got impeached. He will have that asterisk next to his presidency forever

Attached: 1577602801339.png (649x864, 283K)

the DNC selects the winner of the election long before the first debate or the first ballot.
there is no reasonable expectation of Democracy since everybody knows the election is rigged - Judge Zlotch

>durr leftist biden hillery
user, don't you ever tire of having basically 20 hivemind words in your vocabulary?

Attached: 046-lol069.gif (160x160, 445K)

Smoke that pipe, Pelosi wont send the articles to the senate until she knows how the next election will play. Or if McConnell dies.

Hes going to cause millions of sjws to kill themselves

Just don't argued with him, just laugh at the idiot. Point and laugh at him because we are wasting our time on trying to explain to retards. Just point and laugh

His supporters, who will write the coming history btw, do not legitimize said "Impeachment." Thank you.
I accept PayPal.

>"resources"
you and your group of 8 year old sex "assets" can't shut me up

>trying to explain to retards
like your President?

Attached: 000-028.jpg (700x394, 29K)

I'm not a jew hating conspiracy nut I just love how they all became rabid trump fans and completely ignore the 4B a year INCREACE of Israel funding

The Dems are probably making deals with the few Republican Senators with a conscience.

Obama was elected twice...i bet Trump will too
Majority of people are morons.

That's some uranium level dumb shit right there hoss. Trump supporters cant write.

Attached: 1577602864939.png (482x465, 256K)

a small price to pay for a private preteen pussy party pedo playboy

>Fuck antifa
>Double negative
>Literal fascist-lover

Go back to Sup Forums. Fuck you, Nazi scum.

Well... every Rep with a conscience was forced out of the party... So you know where that is aligned.

so did Beejay Bill and you betafags still wanna cockride him

We need to, as a nation laugh at our president, yell at him like every fan of wrestling does to a heel. Every day he sees the public he needs to know he is a joke. Only 10%of Americans love him. (Half or less vote, and some of that untouchable 30% is trollers). America needs to let him know what we really think

Attached: image.jpg (331x411, 23K)

Shit hard to argue with that

ok you could be pre-charged for this treachery against my people. All I have to do is make a screenshot and send it to be processed later. You're kind of fucking up and might want to log off this website.

Attached: images.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Oh, you're retarded. Better get ready for 4 more years, fag. Keep crying like a bitch

Nah fuck him too. He used to be cool but he definitely fucked some young girls on Epsteins plane among other shit

I'm not mad because hes a pedo I'm just jealous

>trump isn't bad they both are

Attached: -faggot-.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Pretty fucking sure that that majority of the posts in this are just scheduled bot responses to shill the board.

Its hard to accept that so many of my neighbors could be this retarded.