What is better...Her body Before a baby or after?

What is better...Her body Before a baby or after?
My fiancé.
Discuss

Attached: 0F6A0DC5-9C70-4C60-880F-18409E4CF04A.jpg (1936x1936, 605K)

She's bangin' either way.

Thanks bro

Neither

Looks like she has a fatter ass than before, but her tits are better before. Fair trade. How's her pussy?

I agree. I honestly can't decide the "better" one

Let's see some before and after of that pussy.

Let’s see her ass before the kid.

After. Curves.

Bigger asses are a plus.

Although she's banging either way as the other user said, I prefer the after. Something about those areolas... And the thought of getting some milk...

Considering women who have had children are used goods, definitely before. Also her nipples turned to leather.

How many kids does she have the c section scar is obvious in before pic

Jesus Christ, after.

Became a gross roastie

bout the same

She should try working out

Here’s another before and after.. maybe this will help out a decision

Attached: DA5DFBEF-D94C-4A5D-83A9-41E0CF255C84.jpg (1936x1936, 577K)

We need to see a side-by-side comparison of her cunt.

Hmm we might need a few more examples before we can make a sound decision

>fiancé
That's a man.

No c sections

after, in my opinion.

better aged like a fine wine ;)

During... Show the preggo pics. We know you have them.

Feels great. Actually feels tighter after to be honest. Idk if it just healed that way or what

Ab work will make a huge difference

before is better but after is not bad

Attached: 1390534366433.gif (399x399, 524K)

I could go either way. If she wanted to do some core work, say 10 pushups and 20 leg lifts everyday, in 2 weeks she'd not look out of place on a magazine cover.

ignore him, he's an idiot...

Here’s a good view of before and after her ass and pussy

Attached: 5C456BF6-B835-478E-976F-FB285D927EDE.jpg (1935x1290, 500K)

she may have done her kegels for you ;)

I’ll post a pic I had when she was working out. Baby was only born 3 months ago so she’s been working out again in the after to bring her body back

moar?

Attached: groovy.png (296x272, 64K)

Post preggo pics

Let's see during

Personally, her pussy looks better to me before but everything else after is better.

Before because her nipple color changed. I hate brown nipples on a white girl. Grosses me out.

After!

How the fuck does her pussy appear neater in the "after" shot? Did she tear and have to be stitched up or did the baby take a bite on the way out?

A bite on the way out? lol I think she looked better after the baby too

Lactation is gross shut the fuck up I bet you like feet too fucktard

After

Seems like after is the winner of this. Another pic for your feedback

Attached: 787384EE-3E0B-4E65-9836-F99F47F3F4F1.jpg (2425x3064, 1.63M)

after is definitely better!

Before by far.

sauce?

hey op ty for this thread, my wife is being super fuckin gay during her pregnancy and not putting out. she was very slim prior to pregnancy and at 7mo no stretch marks or much weight gain. was concerned she would het wrecked by pregnancy but these pics gove me hope

baby dont got teef due

She's pretty great either way actually. Her ass and hips are Def bigger after, which is nice, and she seems to have held up pretty well. Any more before and afters? Loving this scientific approach

My wife pushed out a couple of my kids and somehow her pussy is tighter than ever. Some succubus magic shit must be at work. I'm not sure how else to explain it.

after :o

Gotta go with after. My wife took a similar hit after our kids but it was all for the better. Snapped back into shape in weeks, not months...

And for anyone worrying about pregnancy ruining a woman's body. Here is another example, women's bodies can handle this shit, and it's amazing.

Keep up gods work OP and post some more for our viewing pleasure.

You have been blessed. You avoided the disaster that post-pregnancy females can look like. I'm talking about that insane loose skin and stretch marks.
Let's be real, she is practically identical. Her tits are bigger and she's slightly curvier overall. You are a lucky guy.

Shameless self bump
Not just vague over dramatizations but concrete examples.

I've found that most of the time people are to blame for their own misery, and it's usually doubly true for the ones who pretend nothing is their own fault.

Attached: 1512598866715.png (452x491, 176K)

Someone never fucked a Prego. Milf milk was sweet both times I had it.

DnSQejckgmBo

Attached: 1539827413523.png (436x510, 171K)

what's her boyfriend (the father of said child) think?

More pics?