Is this real? I don't come here often anymore...

Is this real? I don't come here often anymore, but I almost can't even fucking believe that this is something to be warned about on this site. What the fuck...?

Attached: 4chan is dead.png (1167x681, 126K)

Attached: 1535429440467.jpg (2000x2272, 790K)

Your expected to act like a civil human being in some boards.

Wow. A warning is rare. Racism off of Sup Forums is usually a straight-up 3 day ban. It's been that way for years now. I slipped up on /n/ last week and got a 3 day. Lucky you.

/wg/ isn't fucking around dude.

shut up nigger

Attached: hachikuji_mayoi_icon.png (700x700, 250K)

Civil human beings know the difference between your and you're.

Hmmm. I guess I'll comply, but this totally changes the way that I view this whole site. Pretty weird to me, honestly.

I realized my fucking mistake as soon as I posted it no need to point it out you absolute faggot.

the mods are fucking cancer now. theyll ban you for whatever if they want to

You really can’t say things like nigger anymore?

Why is it that those who don't understand basic things like satire also seem to be those who don't understand things like how to communicate in their own native tongue?

Seething

kek

It used to be that mods obeyed no rules in Sup Forums just like the users. This seems like some Reddit shit.

cope

Attached: 30aouh81ktq11.png (864x1080, 913K)

Sup Forums is a mainstream site now and has been for several years. It's insane to me that there's still some freedom on Sup Forums. Makes me suspicious honestly.

saying "cope" doesn't make you any less of a triggered faggot.

/wg/ isn't Sup Forums.

Are you really this mad? Are you taking my insults personally?
Like I said before, cope.

No shit, Sherlock. It's still an indication of the downhill direction that this site has taken. It's not even a SFW board, and they're suppressing speech because it doesn't align with their "values."

key words is "outside of Sup Forums"

/wg/ isn't Sup Forums. you fucked up.

Newfag

/wg/ isn't Sup Forums, you just got caught being a dipshit and can't accept that you fucked up.

You can still be racist in some other boards though.

>Oh no! Accountability!

You fucking idiots freak out the second your precious anonymity is threatened. You wouldnt talk so fucking retarded if your name was attached to it.

I will always remember when the site had a meltdown because you had a simple number ID that was different in every thread. They were trying to cut back on samefagging but they had no clue how vital anonymity is when you are being a real piece of shit. Even if its an identity that cant identify you in the slightest.

Get ready fucksticks, you wont stay user for much longer.

>think the site was more like it was ~10 years ago
>get called newfag

lmao I'm someone different. I just thought it would be fun to call you a faggot and see if you were refreshing to find a (You) or not. I love it so much that you were.

here's why the Sup Forums sucks now

cause you got spanked?

>I'm someone different
Sure you are bucko. A regular shooting start you are. Im sure.

More typos. lol have a great night.

who the fuck do you even think you're talking to?

Sup Forums was never good.

That guy isn't even me.

you.

Sup Forums sucks because you people had a good thing and ruined it.

Things only go unchecked for so long, and when I get to watch you kids kicking and screaming, thats where I get my kicks.

true
but they weren't censorious before

lol we have fun

>Lol, have a good night.

FTFY.

You should go back to school.

Please explain what you mean by "you people." Who ruined it and how?

that's not even a word.

HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD SUCKS
>inb4 leave faggot
I will

Definition of censorious

: marked by or given to censure

Merriam-Webster

ok retard.

You need to fuck off. You're either in 40 threads being a gramma faggot or there are a lot of insecure cunts like you.

I dont have to explain anything. You are on one of the worst website on the publicly accessible web, and you think I am about to play professor to a bunch of whiny neet incels?

Nah. You either know what I mean, or you are part of the problem, and we see which you are.

Attached: 36703737_211390366370794_6851544753582899200_n.jpg (1080x1350, 87K)

Who's the retard here for not knowing a word

This is pathetic. I asked an honest question and you can't even explain yourself.

Fuck you I'm not going to start adding commas after "lol"

This site sucks ass now because of Mods and Newfags

Ohhhh nigger you really schooled the anonymous imageboard user. Really dig the reddit spacing too. Please spread your wisdom to other threads.

Uneducated and mediocre.

Fitting words to define you, no?

>Hey, I told you to do something and you didnt! Im upset!

Now we know you are new here.

Depends on who you ask I guess. I still hope you're having a great night.

Pfft. "Mediocre" isn't even a word, RETARD.

>gramma
You meant grammar, right?

>Readable spacing= He must love reddit!

You got some real winning logic there, keep winning!

Stop.

I asked a question and got insults instead of an answer. How fucking dense can you be?

Attached: hegre_art_polya_and_yulia_4.jpg (931x1200, 145K)

My nights fine.

Any day I get to read about others being upset just fuels my hatred for humanity more. You people need some real problems. Easy lives make weak people. Spitting images of that, most of you are.

Hey man it's okay to love Reddit. I'm sure it's got its merits. No need to be ashamed.

Someone's upset that they got called out...

>15 posters
>66 replies

Attached: 1271880069359.jpg (1066x1600, 496K)

Not dense enough to continue talking to your dumbass.

You think anyone here doesn't have real problems? They're all on Sup Forums for roughly the same reasons you are, I'd imagine. Life is brutal. Do you hate humanity for its weakness, or is there something deeper to it for you?

They've been trying to contain the cancer for a while now. Cheeky racism used to be common, but now we have literal nazi larping seeping out of Sup Forums and into everything else.
It's not even lefties pushing for these bans, it's for people who want to enjoy their boards separate of the extreme cancer overflow that's happening these days.

Attached: images.jpg (247x204, 9K)

This thread has been a lot of fun. I suggest picking someone and calling them a faggot if you wanna join in.

I am upset. Is that okay with you?

Kek eat shit u nazi fuck

Reddit has actual information, and a community. Its not a bunch of circle-jerking homos sharing their latest neet meme.

I say that as someone who actively avoids Reddit. If once site was gonna be nuked, I know which one I would choose.

Posting info about your bans is a bannable offence

Dumb ass*

"Dumbass" is a pejorative slang noun. If you're going to say that you're not going to talk to someone's "dumb ass," then you need to be clear that dumb is an adjective to describe the ass of the person to whom you're referring.
A space between the two words makes that clear.

You might think someone is a "dumbass," but clearly no one HAS a "dumbass."

I'm not a low iq nigger.

This.
A bit of playful racism was fine but the pol infiltration is fucked. I can’t even enjoy muh origami board without nazi shit leeching into it now. It’s time to ban pol.

I've looked through the rules, but couldn't find that. Would you mind copy & pasting it for me? Honest request from the OP here.

I could have totally overlooked it like I do most items in grocery stores.

Sup Forums is dead.

Attached: Haha New 4Chan 2019.jpg (826x289, 39K)

Sup Forums and /k/ are uncucked as well FYI niggers

giving the power to people with their own biases to decide the difference between jokes and truly horrible ideologies is kind of fucked though, isn't it?

Look man, for the first 15 years of my life all I knew was my fathers fist and my mothers hatred. Then when I finally found a woman that made me feel happy to be alive, she blew her fucking brains out in front of me because of a little fight.

You people dont have real problems. That -^- is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my issues.

So yeah, now that I have bared my soul and you know why I hate...everything...this is where you make fun of my dead wife or my shitty upbringing or any of the other things I have had to and will continue to live with.

This is why I hate you fuckers. You see weakness, and even though you are weak too, you prey on people like me. Makes yourself feel better to kick someone who is already down.

Now please, tell me about how losing your dog is the same as what I went through. Fucking people...

I hope everyone in this thread dies a horrible and painful death.

If you own it you make the rules.

4channel no better than leddit confirmed

Attached: Yeah+i+remember+the+last+time+someone+made+a+comic+_1ffc0dc7f7999bcc31516e9d3a10e4ea.png (900x1175, 206K)

You sound weak af. Like, mentally.
Can't even tell if you're lying or not because you sound like someone who really wants attention from the wrong places.

Attached: 199-1995628_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-retard-retarded-4chan-pepe.jpg (749x549, 63K)

See, the problem is when I see grammar nazis, I just call it a W and move on. Like I am gonna do right........now.

Not being cheeky when I say this, but I am sorry for your loss.

I'd give you a hug irl if I could.

owning a site doesn't excuse you from criticism for your poor decisions/actions

Well to be fair you made a pretty faggoty comment .

Attached: 1577507094375.jpg (768x768, 81K)

No ones complaining about the criticism.

Based

The guy who got called out for using "your" wrong has been having an autistic samefag meltdown this whole thread. It's really pathetic.

If you fall for this, you're an actual newfag.

8/10 though, considering the current climate.

there is a lot of them. just look at now rap music videos. plain as day its those people

You wouldnt have lasted 10 minutes in my shoes.

Damn faggot, stop being so gay. Fucking A you're Fucking gay.

I used "you're" . See what I did there?

Attached: 68517606_674087053091873_5443874307560177664_o.jpg (1080x564, 61K)