Any dentist fags know what this is. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled years ago

Any dentist fags know what this is. I had all my wisdom teeth pulled years ago

Attached: B6C349A3-C99E-4CB2-AF0D-A02864D03A39.jpg (4032x3024, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

texaspremierdental.com/bone-fragment-in-gum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AIDS

Cancer

it's cancer of the AIDS.

nerve gas

not a dentist, but thats your fucking jawbone buddy. i dont see recession in any of your other gums so im gonna guess its an injury?

what i do know is if that bone gets infected youre fucking dead, so go to a hospital now.

I'm no MD but i had 4 teeth pulled to make room for braces and that looks like a fragment of your old tooth finally erupting through. Sometimes your jaw bone or pieces of the extracted tooth stay inside your gums and your body slowly pushes them out

I could be wrong and you may have sucked the wrong dick and caught HerpeGonaSyphilAIDS

Receding gums? I'm no dentist but it's clear your guns are receding, ro

>med-schoolfag powers activate
New tooth growth, like a bone spur but emerging from the bed of the jawbone. Likely due to a pituitary/hormone issue, not easy to fix. You'll have to get it removed periodically, maybe get inhibitor shots every 6 months until it stops

>shots every 6 months
sounds like a dentist

Nah dude it's gonasyphiherpilaids

looks like a serious abscess, sometimes it can be cleared with antibiotics but its past that point, probably will need removal if left the infection can eat away the jaw bone

i'm going with this, looks like a fragment. Or HGSA.

It’s a retained root, they happen when the root is fractured during the extracting of the wisdom tooth. It erupts overtime and can be referred to by some people as a 3rd set of teeth. If it gives you pain go to dentist. Is that a crown on your 2nd molar? Could also be AIDS

This probably
texaspremierdental.com/bone-fragment-in-gum/

But my boy Roy (RIP) went down from HPSA and it's never been the same since. Took them all day, had to get a crane. I wouldn't risk it and just get checked for both

Try moving it around and pulling out and see if you can help it come out

It’s a dinosaur fossil

but, you MUST video it and post it here or you're gonna die of HGSA.

Gum AIDS

Looks like a tonsil stone. Garlge warm water with salt. Should come off

The inside of a human mouth.

Summer is either very early or you're all samefagging to the point it's redundant.

Nah you just mad cause your shit didn't catch on. Kys

Are we not going to address the crusty nasty white and yellow shit at the back of OP's mouth? No, just me? Okay then, wtf OP is that dry cum or what?

Canker sore?

>if left the infection can eat away the jaw bone

Attached: Roger Ebert.webm (720x360, 1.47M)

>tonsil stone
>not on the tonsil
Okay, buddy...

Paramolar hyperdontia. Its an extra tooth. You need to go get it pulled.

Hawly SHIET

"Ebert had cancer of the thyroid and salivary glands beginning in 2002. In 2006, he required treatment necessitating the removal of his lower jaw, leaving him severely disfigured and without the ability to speak or eat normally."

Get it right ya pleb