I'm suicidal. Help me b

I'm suicidal. Help me b.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (500x279, 21K)

>I'm suicidal.

Attached: 1528296319425.png (152x254, 56K)

If you're hopeless enough to be suicidal, you're cornered enough to do anything
Live out your darkest desires instead until you die

kiss me on the mouth you fag i bet you wont

So? I've been suicidal for like a decade now

welcome to the party pal

Attached: 1571102488759.jpg (523x332, 85K)

what do you still have that's resisting you from killing yourself?

why don't you try to come up with a complete sentence mongoloid

Got nothing to lose at this point. Stop giving a shit. If you still wanna kill yourself after not giving a shit for a year, go for it.

It was a complete sentence dingus, he just got a word wrong
He meant restraining

why don't you let him explain yourself then bitch

welcome to Sup Forums

kill those suicidel thots out of your brane

You're welcome!

If you're going to criticize someone at least be correct you subhuman

take sleeping drug and hang self as about to pass out

why

think I'll do that. thx user.

They've started doping the helium with oxygen, so don't go that route. Nitrous oxide will still work, but it's a lot harder to get ahold of. Sulfur hexafluoride might work, I'm not sure.

Is this supposed to be a suggestion on how to end it? SF6 is completely non-toxic

Attached: 1578026229148.png (900x729, 129K)

why you want to kys?

Get off the internet. Put yourself in some weird and different situations. Abandon your current reality and live in a new way. If fails kys.

non toxic doesnt mean you wont suffocate retard.

this. delete social media, get off your phone and go out and do stupid shit. change your circumstances and it might change your outlook. or seek actual help instead of asking this shithole

I'm pretty much headed nowhere in life. Would be easier to just skip the bs.

U gonna die anyway so just wait it out in case anything interesting happens

We're all headed nowhere.
Do what you want, nothing else to lose right? Hedonism is great

explain? thats a pretty empty statement
seems attention whoring more than anything

This is the worst place to go to ask for help

nobody but you can give your life direction, you got nothing to lose at this point so pick up something and run with it. get a hobby, go back to school, start working out, whatever. dont worry about what society expects and dont measure yourself against your peers. life isnt a race. my situation fucking sucks so i sympathize, but you have to be willing to step outside your comfort zone and break bad habits if you want things to get better. i'm trying and its fucking hard, but nobody ever said life was gonna be easy

Camus says the fundamental question of life is: Is life worth living?

I believe it inherently is. Life is just free experience. Yeah, sometimes it sucks, but there's weird shit out there to experience. Set yourself free from your social expectations and go make a life worth living. Sell all your shit and leave your home. Fuck some sluts and eat some ass. Do some LSD and mushrooms. Just live for the sake of living. Make life your own. Depression sucks, I know, but if you're motivated enough to kill yourself, then you should be motivated enough to just go and change.

You've come to the wrong place for help. Even if you think nobody loves you, goto someone you love and/or trust and ask them for help. All you're going to get here are trolls and mentally depraved people.

welp OP is gone i guess