Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YYHxOdqepl8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking Darth Vader, case closed

Wolverine, he's practically invincible.

Let's be completely honest, if 8 of those characters work together to kill you, you will end up dead. If the 8 aren't working together, Vader is the best choice.

Darth Vader or Wolverine. Darth Vader could easily kill all other 8 without flinching, so could wolverine but it'd be harder because he doesn't have the force. Both are equally tank-y.

Vader

I pick Dread. I appreciate his work ethic.

Hellboy could potentially beat Vader, but Hellboy could never defeat Wolverine. Wolverine could only be defeated by Vader, since he'd regen from anything from the others. Batman is plot armor garbage. Terminator is durable, but really, the Lightsaber would plow through any of the others on here. You need no lightsaber Vader to even consider this. Why the fuck is Sin City even on here?

This
He still has to breathe. Vader chokes him. You can't really heal suffocation.

Bonus round. You get two choose two more guards while the rest try to kill you.

"Healing Factor" is kind of bullshit and weird. I'd sooner expect he's just go into a coma until he's no longer being choked

This one seems pretty lopsided towards John Wick and the Punisher

darth vader stomps all of these

Interesting

John Wick, is this even a question?

If the 8 trying to kill you are working together, Batman. If not, Vader.

Batman leading a team of any of those guys would be a nightmare.

Vader and wolverine would be the only battle. But Vader would just need to force choke him until he passes out. Then cut off his head.

You can have two great snipers "American sniper and boardwalk empire guy"

Man on fire guy and Leon the professional come with the girls

Sicario man and taken man are master interrogators and can find out where the rest of the enemies are by one interrogation

Wick singlehandedly clears rooms of armed men out sometimes within seconds. He could take any one of those guys, Punisher being a possible exception.

Predatorc ould out manuver and shoulder canon kill
>terminator
>Marv
>Robot cop
>Dredd
>Batman
so they're out

Wolverine uses super healing to survive Predator plasma then uses Predators honour code to draw it into hand to hand,
Wolverine wins

Wolverine also dispatches Hellboy

>Final Round Wolverine vs Vader
Vader uses the force to crumple Wolverines adamantium skeleton and fuses it together and or uses force choke and light saber to cut him into pieces

I choose Vader

The only two that can kill the rest are Vader and Wolverine, but Vader can sense ranged danger and the lightsaber probably cuts through Wolverine.

I'd pick batman because it'd make for a really good movie and he'd plot magic my ass to safety. He might not be able to kill wolverine, but you can incapacitate him long enough to escape. Vader would be the biggest problem but he could figure some plot bullshit out.

Always go with plot magic man.

This.

Vader

Wick and Punisher

Terminator is the only one with a 100% success rate.

Darth vader has space magic and a space sword and can sense anything coming

Most of the guys he kills are just hired goons who probably don't know how to actually fight. The other guys in this grid are combat vets, operators, mercs, and assassins. I'd still probably take Wick, but you still really can't compare the two situations.

>This guys never seen Batman fight predators before.

Batman vs Predator would be fucking awesome

Almost everyone on that list has cleared out rooms of armed men my dude

youtu.be/YYHxOdqepl8

Wick had to take on 2 pros in chapter 2. And he was at a disadvantage both times. He was never gonna kill Common and he was almost dead when taking on Ruby.

The only real argument I would make against Wick and the Punisher is that neither are really known for actually protecting people

if you can think of a way that batman can win, he wins.

I'd enjoy my ride to safety in the batmobile

Tbh I haven't seen the sequel yet so I'll take your word for it. The guys he kills in the first one seem like universally incompetent goons.

They are.

My first thought was Wick, but then I remembered he has an absolutely abysmal track record when it comes to protecting things.

He might kill everyone else on the list if you send him on the counteroffensive, but you'll die in the process.

The Terminator
Vincent. But to be honest, Vidya Max Payne would totally fuck 'em all up.

Predator fucks Batman up in that comic
and he needs the help of Alfred and later The Huntress in order to finally best the predator.. and I dont see them on the list

Literally the worst choices in both scenarios, except maybe Marv

You have no idea what you're talking about, son. Terminator Rules.

vader can cut his limbs i think. so he is not. also wolvie needs to get close to vader since he only could stab. and its really dangerous since vader has force grap. also he cant sneak on vaders back because force sense

Wick as a bodyguard and Frank to fuck others up

Vader.
Wick, and I think I'll pair him with American Sniper. Wick and Punisher sounds redundant. Wick with an excellent sniper to cover his back would be broken as fuck

>crumple Wolverines adamantium skeleton
>cut him to pieces

I'd pick Vader. The predator and Batman would assassinate me before Wolverine could sense them.

It's gotta be Vader if you really want to cover all bases. Hellboy, especially final form, would probably be of comparable (if not greater) raw power, but just lacks the versatility and awareness.

The bodyguards are a poor choice and should not be optioned, as gunmen lack effectiveness vs the bulk of the main assassination squad, but the remaining are extremely effective vs your fleshy ass.

Vader or Wolverine.

Dunno if a lightsaber could slice adamantium, and I'm guessing Wolverine is strong enough to fight Vader's force control.

Can a light saber cut through adamantium?

been meaning to start memeing sin city

according to Empires, Vader can force choke people on a different space ship, so yeah, I'll pick Vader

how is anyone not picking batman? this guy is OP as fuck and has unlimited resources to protect you with. he easily finds wolverines weakness and just brains him with an adamantium bullet. As for vader, I imagine he just snipes him from a distance. Vader got btfo eternally by Luke in only his second fight ever.

batman can't protect robin, or that maggie gylenhall character from the dark knight

>batman builds me a suit made out of the same material he fought superman with
checkmate

pretty sure a light saber can cut through it

goku

>he's never heard of cortosis
you are truly a pleb

actually, no what's a cortosis?

Vader was pulling his punches with Luke because of muh feelings.

MERV'D

just one of the metals that are resistant to lightsabers in the SWU. also lightsabers get shorted if submerged in water

luke was clearing suicidal because he had sexual desires for his twin sister, and as soon as vader mentioned her, he gained retard strength which beat vader

Nice Sup Forums thread guys. Top stuff as usual

>no one choosing Batman
Batman took on fucking Superman and survived

batman won't kill people, that chart is flawed

superman never once used his eye laser on bats

Choice is easy, it's Vader as the objective is protection not killing everyone. With Vader he can control the environment making sure non of those fuckers get a step near you. Wolverine for all his healing powers and agility is no match for the force, Vader can keep him and everyone out of the picture while you chill.

>what is plot induced stupidity

Vader is going to eventually run out of battery, then he's just some immobile jerk that will die pretty soon without his life support, unless your house has a darth vader recharing egg, you're fucked

Wolverine is basically immortal and invincible. Either him or Darth Vader.

If old and weak logan can withstand Prof. Xs mind spaz, could he withstand the force? Could prime Prof. X beat Vader?

Could anyone beat Legion? NO.

some cop from new jersy headshot wolverine and knocked him out for 10 minutes in X-2, you can dump him in concrete in that time frame and prettymuch trap him for eternity

the force is mostly telekinetic and less telepathic

It can withstand Cyclops' eye lazer thing. So probably.

I don't get why vader gets a easy pass. There are X-men mutants that could one-man the entire star wars lineup.

I'm sure magneto can rekt vader, but he's not in the lineup

If this was a "fight to the death" scenario I'd pick Wolverine, because in time he beats everyone in the image.
But since the one person has to protect me I'd have to pick the strongest asspuller there, Batman.

someone needs to answer this. starwars and marvel are both Disney so the Disney ceo should decide?

well, then sora, donald and goofy is gonna kick everybody's ass

Pro tip. It can't.

can adamantium claw through it then?

Id pick Bats, his plot armor is strongest, and even the one Robin that got killed was resurrected. he could just dump me in a Lazarus Pit if he fails but he wouldnt fail

but you'll come back a blood thirsty retard

Just looking at some Star Wars wiki, Adamantium can only be manipulated by Magic or at a sub-atomic level.
Vader could freeze Wolverine, but not crush his skelington, or cut it with his light sabre.

Howcome nobody picks hellboy, he's magic

what's adamantium doing on a starwars wiki?

Darth could force choke 6 of them and light sabre the other two

I thought that only happened after repeated use, after only loke 1 or 2 times you should only be marginally eviller

I know, i meant Vader is strong, compared to the rest of the starwars universe, which is really piss weak, while Wolverine is like low tier, but in a universe infinitely stronger.

I guess, he could cut the handle or vaders arm off. But lightsabers aren't really solid.

Batman doesn't have magic powers to sense enemies from miles away.

Vader does.

I googled "could a lightsabre...." and it autofilled cut Adamantium, its the first result, the quora or something.

That isn't canon anymore.

He has utility belt, stealth devices and some kind of visors.
If we are talking about battle with prep time - Batman wins against ANYONE. If we're not - it's either Wolverine or Darth Vader. Vader can't choke him for etirnity thoigh so it's Wolverine.

lol, the second result is

could a lightsaber block avada kedavra

well, I'm going to bed then, fuck this world, good night

>muh prep time
Oh here we fucking go...

I'm a Batman fag but this is dumb, Vader is a mystical sorceror with the ability to sense Bruce from literally hundreds of miles (if not thousands) away. Batman has a suit and a cape

Even if Vader cant cut through adamantium, he can still force choke Wolverine and use the force to pin him down, then he could use the lightsaber to shave Wolverines skin off till hes nothing but a skeleton

Well, I'm fan of the character as well and I don't like batfaggotry much and threads about
>BATMAN CAN TAKEDOWN SUPES xD WATCH TDKR xD
But you know it's true. He is no much for alpha threats like Darkseid, Superman etc. He can outsmart them for awhile to survive/escape but that's all. Vader is sorceror? Who cares, he can ask Zatanna, Dr.Fate, Constantine and other much more powerful magican for some magic protection.

Batman, because fuck you.

>battle with prep time - Batman wins against ANYONE
No, if Bats gets prep time then eveyone gets prep time, sure Bruce has Wayne enterprises at his disposal and could build some pretty cool shit, it would mean Vader has the THE EMPIRE and the thousands of planets it comprises at his disposal... the two arent even playing the same sport at that stage, let alone being in the same league