Quick question

quick question

y'all like smelling your own farts? sometimes i waft them towards my nose like im taking a whiff of a nice stew on a cold winter night

and no, i don't enjoy anyone else's farts. that's disgusting. but everyone likes their own brand, right?

Attached: 1572923296663.jpg (1200x1181, 99K)

when i feel a good one coming along i like to bring my legs behind my head like this and just rip ass directly into my own face

Attached: 500_F_290001815_Wl5E2zZh9mpsDmkCvfRGV89KlUDqLa7i.jpg (500x281, 73K)

getting queefed on in this position sucks

why? i love getting queefed on. shit makes my laugh my ass off

what, you guys are too good to talk about sniffing your farts? never given anyone a dutch oven before? never had your brother drop his pants, bend over, and rip ass on your cheek?

I like to trap it under the blanket and slowly reward myself with the sent as if whafts out.

Or on a very cold night let one rip to warm you up under the blankets.

that's whatsup man, fanning the sheets to push the scent right into your nose. respect

Homedog. We are two fart souls sharing a blanket if you get my drift. No homo just farto.

Noone else here tonight. My fart is like a lone trumpet blast in the dead of the night.

my older sister did this when i was a kid and she being a teenager
i now have a femdom fart detish

Yall niggas need Jesus

Anything else regarding your sister?

she's a 2nd year med student

/thread

I'm definitely curious about how bad it smells but no, I don't like the smell. I've never done this wafting thing. Seems like maybe you have a fart fetish but are in denial

Meant before med school comment but w/e, I got dubs

not as good as my trips

Hmm i was thinking more so about more fetishes that you developed because of your sister but, good for her though.

you know farts are just methane with atoms of shit mixed in it, thats right you are smelling shit particles that are in methane

nah dude i don't pull on my dick when i fart, i just pull on my finger

in tribute i will baby powder my ass crack and fart off my balcony, sending a stinky smoke signal to confirm that i have heard your call. you are not alone tonight, brother

so? i smell shit when i dump, too. what's your point?

My brother this next toot of mine is dedicated to your unborn child. May it float around this earth to where ever you are and miraculously be the babies first breath even if it may take years.

When I'm bored I actually craft a diaper-like device using plastic bags, duct tape and a hose (usually a cannula).
I just poke a hole in the plastic, insert the cannula, then wear the diaper thing and and direct the other end of the cannula towards my face so that I can enjoy my farts.
Been doing this for almost 20 years since I was like 14-15, fortunately I never got caught by parents doing it.

i will forever cherish the expulsion of intestinal gasses from your anus, and i genuinely thank you from the bottom of my bowels. i will tell this story to my grandchildren. a story of the flatulence from a kindred spirit that had breathed the breath of life into the fruit of my loins

i've got something similar. i shove a hose up my ass which is taped to a gas mask i got from a military surplus store. works like a charm!

>taped to a gas mask
Eh, what for? I just pic related...

Attached: images (7).jpg (554x554, 26K)

what's the scientific reason for people being able to enjoy their own farts and tolerate the smell of their shit but not other peoples farts and shit

You'd probably tolerate the smell of their shit if you were around it as much as your own

For you OP

Attached: 29-organic-gas-mask.jpg (500x500, 65K)

makes me feel cool
i've read about that before. something about our brain's warning system to get us to stay away from decay and filth

please, bitch. im well versed

Attached: tubgirl.jpg (640x430, 53K)