How can you tell if a bitch is fat on tinder?

How can you tell if a bitch is fat on tinder?

Attached: plus-size-celebrity-photoshopped-thinner-project-harpoon-thinnerbeauty-13.jpg (880x663, 106K)

see her in real life,with shes fat then dip

>project harpoon

no full body pics. head pics only

If they only post pics of their face it's a giveaway.

Ask for a current pic or video chat with her, furthermore you could look her up on Facebook but if she's unwilling do do either of those chances are she's a fatass. The last girl who was "hesitant" about sending me a current pic I immediately deleted. Don't waste your time on dumb fat fucks who falsely advertise themselves.

>Pictures only of her face and only from the same angle over and over again
>Extreme down angle view where her tits will cover her belly (and her belly already looks smaller, simply because it's further away from everything else that's in focus in the foreground)
>High contrast pictures that hide her outline
>Filters. Lots of filters.
>Color desaturation.
>Pictures of her with friends always has most of her body behind her friends (or behind something)
>Profile mentions that she's "not like other women, doesn't play games, and has no problem with answering questions directly" or something to that effect.

kek I needed
after thinking about it a little and getting past the initial shock it’s probably not as bad as I think. Will still handle it professionally, or as best I can. Because this isn’t really professional
literally no called no showed on new years eve and all i got was a slap on the wrist, you'll be fine

Attached: 1519738811265.png (556x573, 239K)

If she uses a sweatshirt to cover up her chin, then she's fat.
And if she only has face pictures on her profile.

face only pics, no full body pics, hides part of her body behind objects. you can usually tell by the face too. although some nice thicc girls with a little extra on them might have kind of chubby faces too.

Attached: Project Harpoon.jpg (1078x5433, 852K)

Attached: 1450006222517.png (1139x733, 707K)

>thinks a bunch of virgins on Sup Forums represent media

Attached: poindexter.jpg (715x682, 348K)

bio reads "chunky but funky"

>has no problem with answering questions directly
How much do you weigh?

Look at the face, it's very hard to edit face without mistake, either there is edit mistake, in which case you demand another pic, or there's no edit and you can always recognise fat face

This is amazing I hope they're still doing it.

Attached: 1363688424782.jpg (170x206, 12K)

This shit is so fucking stupid. I am male. I am fat. I fucking hate it and fight it constantly. It is literally a mental illness. it is unhealthy in so many ways. I eat because I am depressed.

I have lost 140lbs multiple times and gain it back.

I am seeing a therapist soon to help.

People don't need to be told it is okay to be unhealthy. They need to be told it is horrible and unhealthy. If they want to live that way, fine. Some people might still find you attractive. But don't act like it is healthy and something we should promote as "normal"

infuriating.

Yah it's all a part of this culture where everyone denies the reality and gets offended whenever someone shows them the truth.

Left is always unironically prettier

Idgaf I will always prematurely ejaculate and gtfo no matter what they look like, the only time I ever even remotely care about the particulars are if they involve free coke, or opportunities to steal expensive things.

well she's on tinder in the first place, so pretty much guaranteed fat or crazy

Step 1:
Shove a running chainsaw into your abdomen
Step 2:
Pour a bucket of dog shit onto the gaping wound

If she only posts headshots, headshots with cleavage, yeah. She fat.

Attached: 9BD78568-4541-475E-920F-7A2C0BFBB8A4.jpg (576x1024, 84K)