Rate her ass

Rate her ass

Attached: Screenshot_20200103-084604_Facebook.jpg (642x966, 477K)

You mean, like, by the pound?

Ok, then, 47 I guess.

utter rubbish
you can see the cellulitis even on the small thumbnail

>inb4 very low standarts

Disgusting

What's so bad about it ..

I like big butts and I can not lie....

Nice material for anal/10

wife

Attached: booty3.jpg (2974x2558, 1.06M)

Oh wow
Does she like to be rimmed

lol

Top kek

Attached: e9b.jpg (585x398, 18K)

she doesn't say no

Attached: slbt11.jpg (2104x1607, 689K)

Skype or discord please sir

Is it because she's as insecure as the dude posting her pics online?

sorry - i just share on here

will have more in the future

10/10 backtits

negative to both assumptions

W/e baby dick, let her post with a timestamp or you're a cuck

damn. just sharing pics. Why the hostility? Def no cuck - share pics, nothing else

B/c she's got a nice butthole, that, if i can believe the pics, she lets you touch. Seems a shame that you share against her will or without her knowledge. Assuming you didn't jack these pics from somewhere, think about the relationship you have with this chick, and consider her feelings and your own in the rare event she gets recognized. So many idiots on here can't appreciate what they have and jerk off to dumb shit. Why not tame your desire to share this poor girl and just go pleasure her

That's right, do some introspection, and delete this dumb shit and go eat her ass for half an hour. She'll surely reciprocate with whatever you ask

you make great points - but assume much that doesn't apply. Have a great day - will be tough to carry such values on a site this morally bankrupt

If i reach one immoral douchebag i can feel better. So many girls are so hesitant to share anything because they're afraid of this exact situation. You're killing pussy and ass pics for the rest of us because you refuse to be content with what you have/had

Rate my classmate’s ass, she has a fat ass and she show it off by wearing tight dresses

Attached: 487F85C5-768E-4F1A-AE54-3A937DA1DFF3.jpg (926x1654, 468K)

wow - i don't have that kind of influence on the state of pussy and ass pics.

I promise they will keep being a thing

Keep telling yourself that, but keep imagining explaining to her how her anus got posted online too should she ever see it. I hope you change your ways