What topping does Sup Forums like on their pizza?

What topping does Sup Forums like on their pizza?

Attached: bizza base.jpg (826x620, 157K)

ham and pineapple. nothing beats a delicious pizza hawaii!

pepperoni

I am a simple man

Mushroom and Salami.
Or just about anything but sausage. Sausage on pizza is worse than pineapple

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE

Pepperoni,mushroom, olives and jalapeƱos

pineapple

Obvious pleb detected

chicken, bacon, ranch my dudes

cum an black olives

Pineapple and anchovies, like Hawaiian pizza but better

You saying that gives me Subway vibes, primarily because that's what I used to always get at Subway.

To be absolutely fair, I've never given anchovies a chance, but I really don't think I'd like them. I don't like much fishy fish, and I always imagine anchovies would be like that, plus incredibly salty on top of that.

Pineapple and olives

Almost as salty as you are about the lack of pussy you get, but with a little bit of sweetness to keep deceiving yourself

go back to 9fag, the home of the pineapple-on-pizza-haters. you'd eat catshit for lunch if they told you to.

Pineapple, tuna and hot chilipepper. Yuuum.

I'd eat catfish for lunch on general principle. At least i wont get catfished by dudes because I'm so desperate for pussy i cant get it anywhere else

They said catshit, not catfish.

I assumed you were a dumbass that couldn't spell. Silly me

Child. No better topping.

Mozzarella, jalapeno havarti, pepperoni, ground beef, bacon bits, 3 cheese ranch and sriracha sauce drizzled ontop everything

Attached: 1DF4F82B-5249-440F-B5C4-DF2911B1F907.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

They are fishy, but the salty oils bring out the flavors in everything else. I recommend at least trying it. You can always order them on the side so you can try one on a slice and if you don't like it you still have the rest of the pizza. A little piece of anchovy with ham, mushroom, garlic, and minced onion. Just try it my friend, it can't hurt.

Any pizza maker who allows pineapple in their recipe is a fake piece of shit lol. That's not pizza. That is pure overpowering disgusting trash.

Gummi bears and crest toothpaste

;)

Used to be a nice pizza place near me that did one with roast pumpkin, sliced potatoes, snowpeas, roasted capsicum, spanish onions, pinenuts & basil. Was awesome.
Unfortunately the complex they were in got renovated and they had to move out, but closed instead.

bacon, pepperoni and pineapple is a dope combo, add jalapeno, even better.

That's true, ordering things on the side never naturally occurs to me.

Gotta add more to it or it IS overpowering. Go like 3-4 toppings like I mentioned above here:

There's this place that like one day or one week out of the year or whatever they have a full thanksgiving pizza. I guess it takes a lot of prep time, so that's why it's got such a limited release, but it's apparently popular because they've got reservations for it, gotta order it early if you want it at all.

Mushrooms, onions, pineapple, tomato, garlic and either ham or pepperoni or bacon. Sometimes no meat.

Or actually, fuck it, Kebabpizza. I miss that shit

cheese

kek

Pineapple is fine on pizza, the massive hate boner for it confounds me. If it "overpowers" the pizza, though I've never experienced it doing that, you can order less pineapple, or order more of the other stuff. I like to get extra sauce anyway, cause I'm a sauce boi.

What topping do you like on your bf? What topping do you like on your mum? Fuck.

Chives. I like presentation.

>Plain mozzarella is fine and my usual if the dough, sauce and cheese are all quality and cooked well.
>Margherita is very good and I'll get this when I can, only when it's as close to authentic as possible
>Pepperoni is very good with some crispy cupping pepperoni, on a thick pizza under the cheese is bold but acceptable
>Bacon onion, phenomenal if done right

So many more options. I consider myself a pizza connoisseur and after 25 years of plumbing I better fuckin own a pizza shop.

This is a plain pizza I consider to be of standard, cooked properly (or to be anyway 550+F), good sauce, good cheese. You really don't need anything more.

Attached: 20191224_191659-1.jpg (2854x1752, 913K)

Pineapple,pear,mayo and haggis

Fpbp

Oh yeah and never fucking roll out the dough with a pin, unless you want a New Haven cracker crust, then go right ahead

buffalow sauce chicken ranch

Oof I'm thinking of cracker crust from Chicago my bad. New haven thin is more neapolitan than anything

Anchovies, Mushrooms, Onions, Bkack Celery, abd Mayo on a Whole Wheat Pizza Dough

Very Good!

How do you define a full thanksgiving pizza? Please describe this to me, if possible in layers

Use it like anchovies, don't put a lot of it, and in its right place, it's good.

I was with you until black celery and mayo. Nice bait.