Recently discovered I'm dating a liberal. any advice?

recently discovered I'm dating a liberal. any advice?

Attached: a4c4482a-bbbb-487b-899c-fae2b83b4a19.png (960x842, 652K)

bail, fast

make her into a liberal-tarian
ez

gulag

how the hell could you not know it? do you just fuck random people that you know nothing about....oh. never mind

Liberals are the devil! If you're not dating a Republican woman that hates abortions and fags then you're stupid. Fuck immigrants in general.

well I don't really make a point of bringing up politics this early but he seemed kind of confused when I made a comment about being pro-life
I am a Republican woman.

>inb4 tits or gtfo
>inb4 bait

lmao, expecting us not to demand you strip. You're a Republican woman. You understand the appeal of women being second class citizens.

Turn her conservative or abandon ship.

this, but a christian libertarian.

OP has a cunt. She's Republican too so she's not about that pussy licking shit. Thus making that dating partner a dude.

I am pro-life in general, I just wish that you specifically had been aborted. Then I never would have felt compelled to post in this GARBAGE THREAD

I don't care if you kill a baby I just don't want you to have the control to choose.

thank you for clarifying this
me too. I never asked to be born.

the time has come...

Attached: 1577687770386.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Women are inferior and don't have the mental capacities to decide on the fate of their young. They need to be forced to have the child because that's all women are good for. A woman not birthing is a useless woman.

I'm not even good enough for that. o
Of course if I end up pregnant I'm having the baby and doing the best I can to not fuck it up but if not I'm not disgracing this world with the continuation of my genetics.

If you do get pregnant at least you'll give some poor man a few seconds of ecstasy when he cums inside you. That's all you're good for honestly. I hope you can cook and keep a house clean. Otherwise you're raising junior on your own.

Rape slave

Attached: 1578036386117.jpg (482x478, 43K)

eh good point. I'm ok at cooking and cleaning but could always learn more.

The republic is liberal why do you think the IRA is called the Irish Republican army

And you have reached full on retard, at such a young age too. Are you an American?

post your damn chest you whore

You sound nice and well balance.

Why?.

chill

Attached: giphy.gif (480x396, 455K)

>taking the bait

Different kind of republican, the meaning was the same at one point as the yank republicans were anti British, they want the same as the IRA have wanted for a hundred years, freedom from the British. In the UK republican generally means anti royal .

Fuck you tard.

women just aren't qualified to make a decision that big. it's a slippery slope. hell they shouldn't really be voting.

And you think you have the right to decide for others aye?. What qualifies you?

Men are the superior sex. Just look at history.

Kek, ok. I think its time you had a little sleep.

Oh, so you're retarded. You could've just said so.

Just because your tiny mind is overtaxed by my logic it doesn't mean I'm tired.

Suck his cock then break up with him.

why suck his cock? I already fucked him multiple times..

Listen and learn so you don't elect another spineless mongoloid into office this year

I mean if you want to put it that way.. even he described me as a little retarded so I probably am

you are retarded and worthless and a slut. now post your tits.

conservatives and liberals are indistinguishable. keep fucking them. The guillotine does not differentiate between you.

>not being liberal
>2020
are you a Trump supporter too?

No it means you are obviously mental defective or 12 years old.

Why you make a thread here without posting feet??

Hate fuck until sick of pussy, then send to burn her coal.

tits or GTFO

redpill her with your dick user.

Head her off at the pass and claim she raped you.

lurk moar

See if any of your views on life are going to clash in a way that makes a relationship unsustainable?

Attached: 0019.jpg (1424x1080, 289K)

Wear a condom

I'm sure it will come crashing down once she finds ops waifu pillow

Did you find her penis?

Don't invest your entire personality into your political views.

benis in bagina feels gud mane

I'm Republican but I like abortions for niggers, spics and muslims

Who gives a fuck?

it's feminine

>recently discovered I'm dating a liberal. any advice?
Slowly and gently introduce her to reality. She'll reject it at every single step. But if you're careful and gentle she may accept some of reality. Otherwise just be careful because she'll accuse you of rape or some dumb fucking powerplay bullshit

Give up on the perceived binary notion of “liberal” and “right wing” and realize that they are just tools the powerful use to pit us against each other instead of them. Wake up sheeple. It’s a zero-sum game and we’re all losing.

Where do you think he's hiding it? Surely not just in his closet behind some cloths or something.

Attached: 0014.jpg (640x476, 37K)

>he
die faggot

this. the two party system provides the illusion of choice, when in reality both sides of the table are rigged.