Who else is hyped for the upcoming Iran/US war? It will be a glorious shitshow that will be entertaining as hell...

Who else is hyped for the upcoming Iran/US war? It will be a glorious shitshow that will be entertaining as hell. Luckily I'm an American who's unfit to serve in the military so there's no chance I'll get drafted :)

Attached: Capture.png (625x767, 76K)

"Luckily" "Drafted"
Hide in mommies basement, the men with actual testosterone in their bodies will go have fun killing shitheads in shitty countries.

Imagine beeing this much of a brainwashed nigger have fun ameritard dying miserably

You're right, I'm really jealous of this guy. He must have had a lot of fun killing those Iraqi fucks

Attached: 500_F_149615645_iLtjPARS9UJNrWS1WkpeVBMzjtglMNXv.jpg (373x500, 100K)

Streaks! Where's my UAV?

3 questions.

Can foreign nationals be drafted?
What makes someone unfit?
Will the women be drafted too? Equality?

better than being a fucking cuck. Any day.

Attached: 1478677924725s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Living bad
>Dying for people that dont give a fuck about you and just see you as a resource good

good job user you are a very smart person and you will be missed very much

It's not going to be a war, you fucking brainlet. It's the turn of the 21at century, not the 20th. Wars between major military powers do not result from the death of a single fucking person, especially some faggot general, no matter how much celebrity hype he had. Stop being a gigantic faggot.

>What makes someone unfit?
I have diagnosed schizophrenia.

having a BMI of "morbidly obese", or having a seizure within 5 years ago will do it. Other than that, you would know it. Think mental health.

How will I be missed? We won't be going to war, and even if, a draft won't be made to fight such a sad, small country. I just. granted personally, believe that serving a country with pride is truly better than living off welfare and your parents. At least you can make a living off of doming people.

Attached: facezoom.gif (400x303, 1.56M)

What better way to expell the LBGT jerk offs in this country. Draft them and send them straight to the front lines, along with all the liberal antigun faggots.

You really think they'll draft? And if yes, you think women will be drafted?
No. To both

I guess we will find out if your number is called

I'm not a citizen. Plus I have C-PTSD. I doubt they want to hand me a gun just to fucking freeze or tardrage my ass outta there

Yeah you already lost in the war of your personal life, sending you to a real one would be to good for your bitch ass lmao. Better for you to bask in your misery as long as possible you damn incel

It's not going to happen

You wouldn't last a second against those sand niggers.

and you would???? I love when anons post shit like this, like what's the point? Random banter? If you're in the US military, the sand niggers are like a point and click adventure. I just don't understand your comment.

Attached: 1524190472779.gif (250x195, 801K)

It's gonna be entertaining as all hell. Think of the shitposts and memes it'll spawn. And I'm also an American that's in no way fit to serve so I'm fantastically optimistic about it all.

>It's not going to happen
oh no no no no no. that COPE. Bless you user

Attached: burger-defending-zionist-capital.jpg (1200x1599, 193K)

>American
>Can't get drafted

Is this what the American dream is?

Attached: 1559807471141m.jpg (1024x1024, 67K)

>Delusional enough to think they'll have to draft soldiers for an aerial bombardment campaign that'll last a few weeks tops.

We're not going to do another Iraq / Afghanistan-like invasion, incel. It'll be another Libya where were bomb their infrastructure and military into oblivion and let the natives pick up the pieces.

Holy fuck, do high schools even teach contemporary global history anymore in the U.S.?

Nah, high school kids in the U.S. apparently think there'll be a draft because the U.S. is likely to bomb the Terhan Mullah's into oblivion. Shows the lack of education in U.S. schools.

>calls others incels
>speaks like an incel
top tier cringe

iran is the 17th largest and 18th most populous country in the world. but you're right it sure is small and sad. like your pecker, faggot