Duuude...

Duuude, just recently got back from work and i fucking see that world war 3 might happen sooner or later because of that air lstrike Trump launched and killed one of the top military in Iran
Fucking hell, they’re obviously gonna strike back and shit will hit fan quite fast because everyone has fucking nukes, biochemical nukes and all that fucking jazz

What the fuck
Also it’s not an “orange man bad” thread or whatever but fucking hell
What the fuck led to this? I haven’t googled shit yet

Attached: 91303A4F-12A6-45B1-80D5-CAAC12335CF7.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>What the fuck led to this?
Israel

Yeah but i mean, what fucking action led to this reaction
Trump didn’t just decide to fucking airstrike Iran for no fucking reasons even tho it could

You are uneducated and belong in the echochamber called Reddit if you honestly think this will cause a world war.

Was it the right move? I have no idea, I was not in charge of it. Was there reason for it to happen, yes, yes there was. Was the guy a terrible person, yep, yep he was.

There's not gonna be a war, iran is fucking retarded if they pick a war with the US. I can already tell nothing is going to happen and everyone will forget about everything

Dude shut the fuck with your Reddit faggot rhetoric
I don’t fucking hang on that site and i was just entertaining the idea that shit could hit the fan
It fucking could escalate or not
No need to be a condescending piece of shit about it fuckface

I'll hold my breath this time. It's looking pretty stupid outside.

Anything could happen. It's Trump.

WW3 isn't that likely. Probably. But it's still going to lead to a costly war, zoomers getting drafted and another decade of fear mongering.

Somehow it was Obama's fault. But don't worry. Get ready for the draft. Use that depression to kill the enemy. Either that or die. Win win.

are you kidding? Trump never went to war so he doesnt understand what his orders do, its easy for him to order this shit without a thought of what happens next. fucking dude just wants to go back to golfing on tax payer money

>No need to be a condescending piece of shit about it
Do you even know where you are?

Basically

Fuck this country I’m gone

There's not going to be a draft. Everyone will just identify as a woman

Maybe if they didn't want to go to war they should have stopped with the "OK Boomer" Shit. Serves them right.

But hey, they got what they wanted. They won't be working minimum wage anymore.

Any bets on Russia angling for a way to use this quagmire as an opportunity to display their hypersonic missile?

Yeah but there are times and specific level of faggotry to go ballistic on someone here
This was just fucking retarded and he just sounds like a try hard faggot who wants to come off as a Sup Forums OG lurker/poster with his “hurr go back to plebbit durr”
Like come the fuck on, i’m pretty much neutral atm and wasn’t looking for anything of that sort when i started the thread

Stop being a dramatic faggot. How many times does basically nothing happen and Sup Forums creams their pants with the thought that maybe their lives might finally be interesting as a result of international military cataclysm?

Nothing will happen. Shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Finally, a good reason to chop off your dick. Gimme some dialation advice, Ive heard the memes but have no fucking clue what it is

Lel you old as fuck, aintcha saggy sack?

lol, wtf is a biochemical nuke?

Attached: 1564529359193.png (1172x958, 574K)

The US already has an array of hypersonic missiles systems online. Russia knows that if they try to show off theirs, they'd just be upstaged by an American display days later.

I mean I don't think you need to actually do it man. Identifying doesn't necessitate surgery

Would they? I don't know what's happening with the levels of government in our country anymore.

Honest question.

> Dude shut the fuck with your Reddit faggot rhetoric

Being this butt blasted about an online post...

Back to le'reddit, soyboy.

Attached: 9348509829.jpg (717x880, 200K)

That level of retarted autism is common. You really should expect it.

Attached: 8EA8AA85-DD16-427D-BC71-AB8DBAE17B5A.jpg (380x342, 26K)

>I haven’t googled shit yet
don't worry, none of these dumb fucks have either

Attached: 1486091814748s.jpg (125x82, 2K)

Man I hope there's a war. I'm immediately enlisting and going for infantry and fighting on the front lines. I want to fight and kill. I don't care about death or deformity. I want adventure.

Meant biochemical weapons, didn’t proof read

OK Boomer

>tfw a rogue superpower decides to side with iran

Yeah we're fucked, I'm just glad I'm in my 30s and have already lived a life. Anybody

I’m not buttblasted retard, how the fuck do you even perceive emotions and mindstate from a post you pretentious charlatan? If you’re not happy just fuck off the thread instead of being an edgelord
Word

No nose Paul and the fight against Islam

huh, i guess inside i’ve always felt like a woman and therefore identify as a woman while still being attracted to a woman

if you actually believe a war will start, you're fucking brain dead. but, there is always a chance i guess?

But what if I want a festering hole where my dick used to be? Trannys are pretty popular right now.

Found the 12 year old. As soon as you see real combat outside of your video games you'll be shitting you pants.

Nah, I literally just want to fight and go on an adventure. Don't care who it is for or against.

Trump has arrested development. He's not the one actually making decisions because he is largely incapable of it. So yes, they probably will, just like how the US countered the PRC's display of anti-satalite weaponry with a similar display of capabilities of their own.

Trans lesbian.

Nothing's stopping you from walking into a public area and waving a sharp object around. Quickest way to go on an "adventure".

I bet they said that about Franz Ferdinand

Right, because you've seen so much combat. And I'm sure I would be shitting myself, but I would be there and I would have to fight anyway, wouldn't I

Nah nigger. He is right, you sounded pretty buttblasted. And from your original post, you basically area redditfag.

But hey, being a fag makes you already fit in with 90% of the faggots here. So sit down, shove a big fat dick in your mouth, and relax.

kek

You do you man, I'm not gonna judge. I will weep for the loss of working peenor in silence

There are some people who are legitimately retarded, you shouldn't assume he's a kid.

yep, so no war for me!

Show me how it's done then maybe I will

Good to know. I can unclench my anus now.

LOL. What a fucking crybaby. He was wrong. You don't belong to reddit. You fucking belong on tumbler.

Nice samefag damage control tactic faggot
You’re not fooling anyone
Now go fuck yourself with sand filled dildo

Mr. Frodo NO

Imagine actually being upset when a guy who orders attacks on American embassies and is generally just another rich shitskin muslim warlord gets killed in a completely justified attack.

>he
As if it still isn’t you samefagging
Fucking retard

High five. Let's hope women don't get drafted or we're both gonna have to step it the fuck up

I’m not upset, i just wanted people to fill me in on whatever the fuck happened
I got off work not long ago and i get the news about this and that’s it

>world war 3 might happen sooner or later
That's a statement that's been true since the end of WWII.
>air lstrike Trump launched and killed one of the top military in Iran
Iraq. It was an Iranian guy, but he was killed in Iraq. Big difference if he had been killed on Iranian soil.
>everyone has fucking nukes
Iran doesn't.
>What the fuck led to this?
Same old shit. America has been pissed at Iran since they deposed the Shah and took a bunch of Americans hostage 40 years ago. We fight proxy wars. Iran hates the Saudis so we're pals with the Saudis. Iran supports the Houthis in Yemen, so the Saudis take the opposite side, and we support them. Bashar al-Assad is an Alawite Muslim with support from Iran, so we're against al-Assad. At one time we were pals with Saddam Hussein because he was a Sunni Muslim tribalist opposed to Iranian Shiites. After we soured on him and deposed him, the Shiite majority in Iraq gained power, and actually invited Iranian militias into the country. Oops. But American foreign policy tends to be short sighted.

I rly hope there will be war,its time for a change!

Finally
Thank you, that’s exactly what i fucking wanted to read

THREAD’S OVER MOVE THE FUCK ON WITH YOUR LIFE
or not i don’t give a rat’s ass

So why did we (yes we, all of us westerners are in this together you bigots) kill this guy when he was against ISIS?

Lives*

>(yes we, all of us westerners are in this together you bigots)
Shut the fuck up leftist piece of shit, nobody asked for any of this

Basically, a shitskin who organized an attack on the American embassy in Benghazi, and was planning on carrying out more attacks, was killed in an attack of opportunity while riding in a caravan in Iraq. People are screaming WW3 despite the fact that the modern world literally revolves around the US, and every world leader who isn't seven shades of retarded will side with the US when push comes to shove.

Imaging being so fucking smug and self-righteous that you think multiple people can't think you are wrong.

>I got back from work
>Libtard pretending to have a job
This is a new low.

I don't know if that's true anymore.

kek

Damn
Oh come on faggot, as if samefagging isn’t common practice on here
Stop pretending and gtfo the thread if you’re that much salty

I’m not a libtard and i don’t fucking associate/subscribe to any political ideology you fucking judgmental piece of shit
I do work in a beer company and i’m quite well paid so go fuck yourself
Goddamn the amount of fucking sexually frustrated faggots on here tonight is astounding

Don't tell him to leave. That was the most entertaining part of this horrendous shit show of a thread.

And before you chime in with, "samefag samefag". I would like to tell you, who the fuck gives a fuck.

OP, you are a faggot. And not because of what that guy/those guys have said. But because there are already multiple threads about this and you chose to create a new one. So yea, you are indeed a faggot.

What a shitpost

You mean why did we kill the Iranian guy? Because we have multiple, sometimes conflicting interests in the Middle East. We want to eliminate ISIS. So does Iran, but for different reasons (ISIS is Sunni, Iran is Shiite). But we also want to contain Iran. We're against ISIS, and so is al-Assad, but we're also against al-Assad, because al-Assad is pro-Iran and pro-Russia. Of course, we're pro-Israel, but Iran is anti-Israel, and so is Syria (to a lesser extent). In the end, I guess the calculus was made that it was more important to send a message to Iran about bombing U.S. embassies than it was to have this Iranian guy fighting against ISIS. So boom goes the Iranian.

Jesus christ. Why are you still on Sup Forums. Seriously, go back to red.dit. I don't mean that condescendingly. I use red.dit. Who the fuck still uses Sup Forums for anything serious anymore. This site is a shit show.

You basically came to a zoo and are mad that you encountered animals.

Didn’t feel like skimming 350 posts just for the 3/4 to be faggots flinging shit at each other like pretty much what happened ITT but yeah i do understand why you would call me a fag for that and idgaf
It’s simply easier to get to the point if the thread isn’t as filled
Catch my drift?

You know there is a catalog, filter, and search function right?

The murder of Archduke Ferdinand led to two World Wars, (sure WWI was bound to happen regardless without his assassination) it isn’t beyond the realm of possibility that this won’t lead to a World War. I may seem like a conspiracy theorist nut case, but think about how many warmongering politicians and billionaire war profiteers are wanting something like this to happen, and how humanity will only more “forward” i.e. both technology and and medical technology. I personally think Trump is acting as a pawn.

Also, you should thank me in a way while i think about it
If alot of these threads are active, then all the fucking degenerated threads are kinda pushed to the bottom therefore a good timing to start another interesting thread with something of substance

Learn to read retard
I don’t fucking hang on plebbit
Did you get it this time?

I use catalog, never used filters in 12 years of being on this shit hole
Fight me

trump is trying to start a war so he can remain president

It's not just Iran choosing to fight the US. Wikipedia says Iran and Russia are allies.

Attached: 8273615374826.jpg (1404x1534, 491K)

You should. You seem to care about quality conversations. You get that a lot more there, with a lot less pointless shitposting, since accounts can be held accountable. At the very least, it hide and bottoms them out so you don't have to deal with the pointless shit.

I am pretty sure anyone who used Sup Forums since the beginning left for somewhere else a long time ago. I still come here to laugh at the wacky shit. But this site is useless for anything else.

Even the captcha alone has made this site worthless as a social platform.

Filters were the best addition to the site ever. I wrote the old kodiak plugin for greasemonkey/Sup Forums that added it way back in the day. I was so happy when the actually added it to the site. You can use it to hide posts or flag them. It is super useful.

I have no doubt that Russia would support Iran diplomatically, and in terms of technology, military equipment, and training, if there were a U.S.-Iran war. I find it very unlikely that they would intervene directly on Iran's behalf.

Nor would they really need to. U.S. strength and resolve has been sapped by nearly two decades of quagmires in Afghanistan and the Levant. Iran is a significantly more dangerous opponent than Iraq or Afghanistan. Invading Iran, whatever the ultimate outcome, would significantly distract and weaken the U.S., which would be to Russia's advantage.

Seriously dude
I fucking loathe the way people act on plebbit
It just reminds me of real life people interacting with each other and shit
It’s basically the fucking same
I fucking hate most people and i’m an introverted “weirdo” loner that still do drugs at the age of 28
I fit right in, i just like the craziness and chaotic nature of this place and the way people interact with each other
It feels like some kind of disfunctional brotherhood and i like it

Get the fuck outta here
Seriously? If so that’s pretty neato man
Props

Then when did you cry so much when that guy/those guys shitposted on you?

Because hes a fucking autist

Cause i just didn’t want any of that bullshit in this thread when i started, i just wanted some knowledgeable people who’s invested in all of this that could come give their side of the coin
And so on so on leading to a normal thread for a change instead of the same old faggot ass cancerous threads

Lul

Just here to edit my original post with the news article. That article was uploaded on June 20 2019 but was given as an example of Russia and Iran being allies. It's also important to note that, as another user commented, the person in question was killed in Iraq. They were Iranian but killed in Iraq and this could change things.

BAck to sleep kid, as soon as you hear a bullet grazing your fat face you will run back to your sgt asking to go back to mommy, or maybe you will ask how to turbo build like fortnite

Fucking dumbass

Maybe I would, maybe I would shit myself, but I would have to fight or you know, fucking die.

Blowing him up was terrorism, plain and simple, America is a terrorist country

Just going to put this out there... any biological agent deliver by a nuke would be destroyed in the detonation. You can cross that one off of your list of concerns.

To answer this question... an American contractor was killed in a rocket attack a few days ago. Then the US hit some Iranian militia targets with air strikes. Shiite protestors stormed the US embassy in Iraq. trump welcomed the excuse to wag the dog.

Trump ordered the assassination of a high ranking Iranian military official named Qasem Soleimani. He was basically a very well known man in Iran, and millions of Iranians looked up to him. He was a "symbol" more than just your average military general. So now all hell seems to be breaking loose. Iran has vowed retaliation, Iranians are pissed off, there will be something big happening in the next few weeks you can count on it.

More dead Americans, don't say you didn't ask for this one
>Poke a dog with a stick, you're going to get bit