Help me out here

Help me out here

>Been talking to this girl I met online for a few months
>We've gotten really close
>However now whenever I speak to her I get instantly hard
>Even just texting gets me diamonds
>Haven't even met her IRL
>Planning to meet her soon

How the fuck am I supposed to see her without going instantly diamonds? I don't want to hang out with her while constantly hiding my raging erection

Attached: may.jpg (573x459, 22K)

Just tuck yer cock in your waistband if you get an erection, simple as that. Also be yourself, good luck.

Yeah but she probably will want to hug and she even said she likes to spoon etc.

I just don't want her to feel my raging hard on. She has a bf too so it would make things extra awkward.

How the fuck does this actually happen just jerk off a bunch or some shit. You're like a middle schooler getting hard just by thinking about holding hands with a girl.

22 year old virgin and I've never dated. Yes i know I'm a faggot but I've never been close with anyone before let alone a girl.

Chastity Cage

Attached: 1576368036859.jpg (607x608, 60K)

Then just jack off before hand, remember the waistband trick. You probably won't spoon in your first meet up anyways.

Attached: yotube.png (390x372, 268K)

Also she said she was planning to stay the night and asked if I had a double bed. I'm not sure if we'll fuck or anything but she probably wants to cuddle or something.

Seems kinda sus dawg. She has a BF and wants to cuddle? Keep your wits about you. When do you two plan on meeting?

That's why I'm confused. It wouldn't sit right with me if she tried to sleep with me. We plan on meeting in a week or two.

Alright. If she does try to sleep with you I would contact her boyfriend with I were you, don't let a guy get cucked. Either way, good luck with your erection situation. You should use the next week to try and prepare for the visit. Clean your house, use proper hygiene, etc. Don't look like a total fucking coomer when she visits, all she needs is a good impression on you and you should be good.

She's unhappy with him and is testing you for her next bf.
Don't fuck it up

Her bf is out of state and I'm in the same state so I guess maybe she wants someone who is close by?

Definitely more to it than distance, but it's a factor in her decision making.
Cuddle, watch scary films, go to an amusement park or on a walk over a rickety ass bridge, get the adrenaline pumping.
Make her breakfast one of the days.
Give off flirty vibes but don't cross any lines until she gives the go ahead

I have feelings for her but I don't want to hurt her bf by sleeping with her. Even if she dumped him for me it wouldn't sit right with me

Then wtf do you want? You sound confused.
Figure it out and tell her

I do like her but I also don't want to cuck another guy. I have 0 experience with girls and only very little with friends in general

Plus I really enjoy being her friend. So if I confess I might ruin it.

Simp

I guess you're kinda right. I am pretty pathetic aren't i?

>her
yeah, good luck with that user.

We've video chatted so I know she isn't a catfish

unless you seen his pussy i stand by what i said

Well I'm no so a cute trap isn't something I'm turned off by.

I'm bi I meant

Dude, she's doing this behind her boyfriend's back, won't be long before she does it to you, this has been one huge red flag

If she cheats with you she will cheat on you. So be carefull.

Yeah you guys are right I'll watch out. I've never felt this way about anyone before so it's really confusing.

You haven’t even met them you virgin beta loser, you’re probably being catfishes lmao

Same user, just think about it, it's very indicative of her character if she's going around doing shit like this, you're either gonna fuck her or you wont, and that's gonna define the kind of person you are.

We've video charted and added each other on social media so I'm pretty sure she ain't a catfish.

Have to add that the moment her boyfriend, IF he does, starts giving her attention, she's quickly gonna forget about you or delegate you to being her side-bitch, you wanna be a side-bitch user? Or would you rather spend time with someone who can actually devote her whole self to you?

Yeah I know I'm a loser and a virgin that's why I need advice on this sort of thing.

Yeah I don't think sleeping with her is worth it. But I still think she's a great friend so maybe she is just affectionate. Either way I don't want to lose a really good friend that I've made.

Yeah that's a good point. There's plenty of other girls out there. I'm not going to waste my time trying to earn her affection when she has someone else. A platonic friendship would seem the best.

You seem like a smart guy, with a good head on your shoulders, I think you know not to be a fuckup in this situation, good luck dude. Make 2020 good for yourself.

Just fucking her can be fine if you can handle it emotionally. But I doubt OP can do that if he cant even think about her without getting a raging boner.

You make a good point I am a mess. Maybe I should work on that first.

Thanks for all the advice anons I'll take it to heart

Attached: wahaha.jpg (720x792, 43K)

Can't help it bro

Attached: tumblr_inline_mqrh26jIU11qz4rgp.jpg (600x1175, 93K)