What is it with conservative voters and autism...

what is it with conservative voters and autism? why do they keep voting for smooth brained retards who can barely construct basic sentences?
what can we do to fix conservative brains? are we even able to?

Attached: uggo.jpg (300x168, 7K)

It's really kind of sad when you realize the amount of easily manipulated fucktards that live in the red flyover states that make up the middle of the United States.

Attached: reps2143.jpg (1253x1080, 188K)

Interesting how when the democrats are in power the economy is shit.

LIBTARDS

Attached: tenor.gif (492x342, 1.06M)

Bait used to actually be bait, now it's just thinly veiled retardation trying to sound smart and act intelligent.

72 genders. Trans single digit age childen. Lesbians demanding child support from donors at sperm banks. Ban all guns. Walking around naked and sexualizing yourselves in front of children at "pride" parades. Blatant treasonous statements against the country you're living in.

"Conservatives are the problem"

Please fuck off to Canada. Tyia

obvious troll is obvious

Attached: demsvsreps.jpg (500x319, 144K)

>LIBTARDS

Attached: libtards00.jpg (558x479, 76K)

Worse than rich elite fucks who walk around like they're made of teflon, fuck kids, rape the nation, start wars to inflate their own pockets at your or your families expense? You're bitching about false dilemma. Who gives a shit what a thimble full of retards are doing who have absolutely no power to actually cause your life problems? While you're busy fucking with ANY of those topics the entire elite class is running around doing the real damage.

Attached: derp_1180530611966877.jpg (600x430, 61K)

"vote"? you must mean suggest.
when they flip the coin we all suggest which side we want it to land on and put them in a suggestion box. sometimes people even look at them before the electoral college chooses the winner

samefag here, I am not siding with either side. These sides are bullshit. The two real sides is as simple as this. There is an outside and an inside and your ass, my ass, Sup Forums's collective ass is on the outside. These false dilemmas are a distraction. OMG TRANNIES ARE RUINING AMERICA, please. While retarded, mostly benign and hardly an actual problem. You could go your whole life never met one. I haven't. I dunno where the fuck you're at that there's this scourge of LGBT people but if you want your family unplugged, leave. Fuck'em. Let's have California. You have options, and EVEN STILL, with that being said they are a pinch compared to the punch of the elite.

I was going to come here and tell you to fuck off with your liberal nonsense. And then I saw those trips.

heh, hardly liberal. I'd burn all these labels given half a chance at success. We're fighting over nothing with the majority of these topics. The elite class is business as usual cuz they keep rolling the dice that you guys will keep playing the game of false dilemmas and confirmation bias, running on beliefs not actual facts or problems but you BELIEVE these things to be problems. Meanwhile they'll go start WW3 and let the war contracts fly and the litany of other shit that simply money and power in exchange for money and power.

Clintons. Pizzagate. Kid fucking. 52 "suicides" Biden admitting he wants to fuck 11 year olds. Yep totally conservatives. Oh and lets not forget about the Clinton foundation. Millions imbezzled. But it's totes the right.

Right...

You think no conservatives are involved in any of that kid fucking? Come on now.

There is us, citizens in the middle of this shit and there is the actual powers that be. They don't give a single fuck about you, your family, none of it. They'll send your kids to war, to die for "freedom" meanwhile all of their kids are magically exempt. You're not gonna win fighting your own. You're not gonna magically make LGBT folk disappear and it *IS* a false dilemma. The fed is missing 9 TRILLION DOLLARS and people practically fucking yawn yet scream with all piss and vinegar cuz some retards wanna parade around and fight stupid social issues that by and part would go unnoticed if people just shut the fuck up and didn't concern themselves with "inclusion" and "visiibility". Nobody but themselves cares to be seen and I have no idea why they want to been visible to straight people but we have NO reason to care. Fuck'em.

I haven't seen any unfortunate suicides linked to a right-wing candidate lately have you?

they're all the same. world leaders being provided child sex parties in exchange for their military support while we freak out about kids being social with gays. tear the system down and start over from scratch. end this plutocracy.

I think we shpuld elect Trump for another term

One being true does not make the other false. The elite class has their hands dirty in every topic you can think of. If you think Trump didn't ever put his dick in some kids you're just willing falling into a level of confirmation bias. They're ALL dirty as fuck. This is what elite class people do for fun. They do the rotten shit they'd throw you in prison for and the same night do it themselves. They don't give a fuck.

I DECIDED TO ASK YOU FUCKING BASTARDS IN A VERY LOUD SCREAMING VOICE WHICH SAUERKRAUT AT WALMART IS GOOD AND ALSO IF HORSERADISH MUSTARD IS GOOD WITH ALL BEEF SPICY SAUSAGE LINKS.

TELL ME NOW!

I think it should be illegal to criticize the preteen pussy for military aid payment system too

>bunch of conspiracy theories that are not based in reality

So basically pic related, right? :^)

Attached: 1576939144154.jpg (331x167, 6K)

Bohemian Grove... let's not pretend that wasn't a bunch of old conservative fags up to some dark ass shit. You think this lifestyle disappears with time? It's been going on for hundreds of years. It's control of power. The elite are a scourge on the Earth and it's people and the Baskin Robbins of genders is your first tier problem? Fuck that shit. False dilemma. Pizzagate was just a picture into the other side of similar dark shit. They're all absolutely disgusting and they love that we keep tearing each other's heads off over dumb shit while they laugh with bags of money, power, sexual acts and murder against children.. for fun.

Yeah well you know Trump is gonna win again so you should try not getting your hopes up this time

Bagged kraut not can is best. YES on the mustard

Republicans are mentally less intelligent than other groups of people. That's the way it has always been throughout our history. They're the prime target for manipulating, because they're so fucking retarded they'll defend whatever they've been told to defend to the death no matter if it makes sense or is good for people.

Republicans are literally the jew party of America

You honestly believe that? If it was so far fetched the concentrated effort to silence and demonitize people who talked about it wouldn't have mattered. There is tons of conspiracy that still gets platform, not deleted. The media gaslighted, the Internet deleted/banned it, and reality as far as you know was only based in the fact that they TOLD YOU there was no reality.

Nah... it doesn't happen.. no.. never... no Republican dindu nuffin!!!

Attached: 1576684795875.jpg (311x162, 9K)

Abraham Lincoln was a republican.
Kek

>concentrated effort to silence and demonitize people who talked about it
Which is a conspiracy theory itself

Come back when you have a factual argument to make

Give it time Sup Forums, soon the fingers you point at democrats and republicans will be worth noting. You're pointing, he's pointing, well guess what... guess fucking what.

YOU'RE BOTH RIGHT. Their both dirty as fuck.

>Newly released emails show both the Pentagon and OMB had concerns about the legality of Trump single-handedly freezing the aid to Ukraine
>Trump immediately goes "oh fug" and starts a war with Iran to distract and get the media off the story

Imagine being so screwed you need to start World War III to get out of the bind you're in.

Yep, he owned slaves and made a shit ton of money off of the poor white class. Nothing different than the norm.

Conservatives can't understand wind.

How dumb can you fucking get? Lmao.

Any day now right?

Literally this is what happened thankfully the public won't forget

Yeah, we're gonna get solid facts when media blacks shit out until it goes away, people die when they become a factor of exposure of facts. Right. If it's not found, it must not be there cuz a bunch of degenerate YouTubers couldn't nail the case shut.

Found the common core educated Zoomer in the thread

Conservatives want to put pools of water and aligators in moats in the middle of the blazing hot desert
Kek!!!

Why do Democrats continually lose elections to the supposed "smooth-brains"?

>someone told me the sky is green and I believe it because they said it

> Winning election is a defining factor of a candidates quality

None are quality, get with it.

trading a child sex party for military support for your country is Machiavellian Brilliance, pure genius.

Attached: image.jpg (228x602, 40K)

You tell me user

Attached: 20191226_061423.jpg (550x300, 107K)

Power isn't won, it's given and you don't get to walk in for free. They need dirt on you so you don't walk in with that power and squeal when it gets too fucked up for you. They have people like, Presidents, by the balls. They aren't power, they are figureheads. You believe the President is the most powerful person in our Nation? Get fuckin real.

Donphod Trumplebrox

World leaders choose which countries their nations will support.

Nah. Central banking system does. Ask Hitler or JFK.

nah go ask the Army or the Air Force or the Supreme Court

Yep the federal reserve bank controls everything
Man, you are so naive and dont know anything about life. Poor poor soul

They voted for Pelosi?

the president just decreed that my college must expel me if I criticize nations that offer child sex parties in exchange for supporting their country you fucking pedophile

Attached: Screenshot_146.jpg (600x600, 51K)