Look at that face. If movies taught me anything, this man was definitely an evil villain

Look at that face. If movies taught me anything, this man was definitely an evil villain.

Attached: ENUeD96U4AAHXzp.jpg (640x360, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?s=ts
dictionary.com/browse/war?s=ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so was Ferninard but he started a World War

What a coincidence that it lines up with your preconceived world views.
>my country is good guys, far away people I have never spoken to is all the bad things

People are hilariously easy to manipulate. Go fight that war! Certainly no innocent lives are at stake here

chill out dick weed. You are getting your panties in a bunch, again.

He's sure a vilain but also fucking handsome. Reminds me sean connery

'Murica fuCk YeAh

I spy a faggot

Lmao what’s with guy getting all mad

propaganda. In reality he looked like a nice guy

Attached: 800px-Qasem_Soleimani_with_Zolfaghar_Order.jpg (800x1200, 137K)

IDK why everyone is so worried. All the republicans have to do is say that this guy insulted fat women, Mexicans and transgenders and the libs will be 100% on board with his death.

or a femanon

You're just as bad as the uber left.
You're another side of the same shit-covered coin.

Sending missiles into a foreign country to blow up their citizens and visitors to that country is terrorism.

best thing for America now is for a lot MAGA retards to end up in flag-draped coffins

>"OMG WORLD WAR 3 GUISE!!!"
>doesn't realize we "accidentally" shot down an Iranian civilian plane killing like 200 of them in the 90s

Attached: 1570571925067.jpg (645x729, 42K)

this is different, dumbfuck

>thinking Iran is a threat to anyone
>doesn't know that Iran has virtually no money left

Attached: 1517789356954.gif (650x705, 38K)

Good good, give into your hate.

roaches out of hiding get squashed

there will be a war and I am too old to go but not too old to laugh at all of the MAGA retards getting blown up. Oh THANK GOD. I've been hoping Trump would do this. Hahahahaha.

I’m sure he was a ripe cunt that the world is better off without, but you are as dumb as the retard who ordered his death if you think this will end well.

Can you imagine these creatures running around the desert? Dios mio....

Attached: Average Trumptard.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

No one is going to risk the lives of their youth because America did a strategic strike against one of their Iranian adversaries.

Stop trying to shame him for his culture you shitlord!

Pay attention children, this is what a cuckold male sounds like.

Can't wait to see you amerifats get killed in a desert by abdullah because of some goys!

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 116K)

Yeah funding, training and supplying global terrorist groups. leading spec ops raids against our soldiers, pushing for the proliferation of nuclear warheads. The dude was like a Persian Mr. Rogers.

oh no more rocks will be thrown at our embassies how will we ever recover

RIP

Attached: Soleimani.jpg (993x559, 141K)

dictionary.com/browse/terrorism?s=ts

dictionary.com/browse/war?s=ts

see the difference?

Get ready for another 9/11, stupid mutts

>our soldiers
Your soldiers are a terrorists themselves, you fucking american pig.

>there will be a war

Based on what? How is Iran going to reach out and touch the US in any significant way?

Are you at war with Iraq?
>No, you're a fucking terrorist supporting faggot

nah uh, we have TSA now, those minimum wage McDonalds rejects will keep us safe!

>>doesn't know that Iran has virtually no money left

>Doesn't know that America has the highest overall debt of any country in the world at over $20 trillion, more than double that of 2nd place.

Cringe eurofags

Yeah, but the pentagon didn't confess to it.
There's this thing called an alliance, you see, countries like Russia and China are protecting it. But haha you posted le funny picture so you're right.

Goodmorning faggots

Attached: deadgrandpa.jpg (1019x1019, 204K)

>thinking Iran has any power
ill be waiting for their invasion

Russia and China have large rocks. I’m sure the concept of proxy is beyond you though.

By attacking Saudi Arabia. Do you even geopolitic?

Holy shit kek

He Looks pretty cool and badass. Trump Looks like a Clown. I Hope the americans get a nice and strong punch in the next days. Something like they did with the oil factory in saudi arabia, that was awesome.

Celebrating terrorism
>Don't expect anything else from a burger

did he died?

I hope we'll see some dead mutts soon on that kind of pictures.

thats why things are going this way right now

how is that any different than what the jews and usa are doing?

>I’m sure the concept of proxy is beyond you though.
nope, we didn't take any resources so russia and china dont really care.

How many dead Americans is this worth? I mean, you did it for your Israeli masters, right?

i bet his car still runs

Attached: toyota.jpg (498x1024, 167K)

>pieces
kek

Ah yes, resources... the same reason they both fueled a proxy war in Vietnam. Use your head, dingus... they don’t oppose us over something as inconsequential as material.

Then Clinton Bush and Obama are terrorist by your logic... I don't disagree with this, im just making sure your liberal brain knows this also.

>babbies first middle east conflict

But user your opinion has no value to anyone

Americans are terrorists, pretty much anyway.
Wasn't always this way, most burgers aren't smart enough to even realise
>Muh freedoms!

You really need to look up the definition of the word opinion.

This guy thinking China and Russia will do to war because Iran got a spanking after trying to attack an embassy.
Russia wont do shit, they were using Iran for a long time for their oil wars but for the past 4 years Iran have been giving russia nothing but a hiding place.
China could give 0 fucks over Iran compared to pissing off USA even more, especially when they are so close to getting their trade deals back with USA.

Please kids... learn world politics. "Alliances" mean nothing if you arnt benefiting from them and they want you to go to war with the strongest army in the world.

You do understand that you're arguing with stupid, they are dragging you down to their level and beating you with experience

Majority of the world are terrorists, however most civilised countries only attack strategical locations... not just random bridges or market squares.

great, gas is gonna go up 5-10 cents a gallon.

Who supplies and enables the North Korean weapons programs and why? Russia and China, to give the US an adversary. Who supplied the VCs with arms and soldiers and why? Russia and China, to give the US an adversary. You might need to heed your own advice there.

>strongest army in the world
Go to war with Iran and see if this is still the case after it's all said and done
Also, China gives zero fucks about this trains deal, they can wait it out for another four years and watch American bleed economically and on the battlefield

Damn kid, 1999 called and wants it’s quip back.

Iran isnt going to do anything.The US is going to pull the ol'False flag technique to get involved with Iran.All of this thanks to the massive israeli jewish zionist lobby within the US.There will be a third world war and it will be fought in Israels interest.Notice how Iraq,Iran Egypt,a large portion of Saudi Arabia and Syria hold territory needed for the creation of greater Israel?

Attached: 1577034444526.jpg (480x466, 36K)

>Majority of the world are terrorists
What a load of bs

Yet until yesterday you'd never heard of him, all of sudden you're an expert on Iranian high command.

Imagine thinking this is anything other then an act of war by Trump.

Ohhhh, I'm hurt.
You're still a dumb cunt

You've attacked another government on allied ground, this is terrorism 101 by the good ole USA.

Why would trump want to cause a large scale international spectacle? Oh... wait...

I don't worry about the fact that they killed this dude. I worry because Trump has no coherent policy towards Iran and N Korea. So drone strikes seem very reactive and with no end goal.

And you feltch hobos for spare change at bus stations in Cleveland. What’s your point?

;)

Attached: trump.jpg (660x373, 35K)

oh no guys russia and china just launched nukes this is LITERALLY WW3. wtf is dtrumphf doing??

n-korea? lol

you mean those ak-47's you can buy anywhere? or are you talking about those rockets that barely make it to the japanese sea, if they even launch at all?

Majority of the Muslim world supports terrorists

Yay america, still going strong as the bad guys of modern history

I was hoping I'd make it at least until my 40s. Thanks for starting WW3 I guess.

Let the nukes fly!

The fuck I'd ever be in Cleveland for?
If I'm going to felch hobos, I'm going to do it somewhere nice

you don't know shit

france just surrendered. it's officially literally ww3

learning more from movies than from school is symbolic for the american education system

i spy class

Wow, you are woefully ignorant.

>more then 2 billion Muslims in the world
>majority support terrorism

Yet we aren't fighting a global sectarian war.

Back in your cave boomer.

Even if they all did, and they don't. That's less than a quarter of the population of the world, that's not really a majority, unless you're Trump that is

Ameriburger trump needs oil because he doesn't believe in weather change

Ouch. This guy kinda got us there.

>You've
Okay buddy sure... I'm not even American.

They assassinated a leader of a declared world terrorist group after said leader organised an embassy of the USAs to be attacked.
This is literally a retaliation to that terrorist's actions.

Iraqi people celebrating now in Tahrir Square.
Deal with it.

Majority of the world are Muslims.

Oh look mom, someone who hasn't studied history, I wonder if he's self aware enough to realise how stupid he looks.
I bet he's a Republican

A sharpie can overcome large deficits, dear user.

Attached: 402B2950-ACA4-44B6-AE0E-92BD6E3C13B3.jpg (900x1200, 157K)

you want to take on 2 billion at once?
fucking idiot zoomer.

Attached: Hi mom.jpg (690x388, 192K)

>being a liberal on Sup Forums.
obvious troll.

You mean the video where you see like 10 people standing on chairs celebrating? I'm genuinely asking, i'd welcome any other footage showing more.

>Tahrir square
that's in egypt pleb