I wonder when this is gonna drop

I wonder when this is gonna drop

Attached: lia_marie_johnson_nude_shower_preview.jpg (659x800, 83K)

Just leave her alone you pedo. The poor girl was just raped on livestream insta.

No she wasn't you moron. She's not underage btw you idiot

Story about this

Found the whiteknight faggot. Fucking kill yourself

Shutup you pedo rape enabler

I will not kill my self and there is nothing that you can do about it kekkekk
I hope that you come up with a more original insult one day sonny

>Drunk/drugged on livestream
>old man photographer that had worked with her since she was 16 was there
>made out with her
>creeped saying “turn that off” “this can’t get out”
>cops somehow got involved but left without doing anything
>the old mans instagram got leaked and is now deleted.

Damn you're stupid.

getting softraped by 70 old producer while drugged on livestream is more hilarious

>y-y-your s-s-stupid
ooooh thats the best insult the dirty baby raper can come up with....ooooh imma so hurt kekkkek

He wasn't raping her... She just was drugged up on Instagram and he said her acting a fool could affect his job.

Funniest but it when the old fuck couldn’t figure out how to turn off the phone lol

....then he raped her

I dunno their make out sesh was fucken gross

Dude no one cares anymore. Go white knight a loli thread queer.

kek u mad pedo

anyone got a slight better quality pic?

Who is this and what’s the story? I have no idea what’s going on.

Bruh

Attached: 15-Lia-Marie-Johnson-Nude-Leaked-1.jpg (956x1280, 111K)

No I'm not because I know if I was you'd get off on it. I don't encourage you abusing your chode to me.

She is 23

Well why didn’t someone say??? I’ve been calling this faggot a baby raper all night!
Fucken idiot should have said something.

This is cp.

Yeah cos I’m not a toddler hey you dirty pedo fuck

heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/lia-marie-johnson-livestream-video/

There’s the videos and the details.

I did you moron. Kekfck

This. Several of her friends that've appeared on her insta live streams the last few weeks say that her an this 60 year old Steve guy have been messing around for at least the last 5 months. It started when her boyfriend abandoned her back in the spring. He's married and his photography business is based on being "family friendly", hence why he was afraid of his affair with Lia getting out into the public - which it pretty much did.

TL;DR - Lia's a headcase with Daddy issues that's been fucking a boomer for months & her incel stalkers are bitter it wasn't them pounding her pussy.

keep telling yourself that faggot kys

I’m not going to believe a pedo though

This is shopped

Nice fake

Incels don’t pound pussy, they spooge in their tighty whighties epbefore they even get their dong out

Be gone thot.

Attached: -924050317.gif (168x130, 498K)

Oh, it’s some Insta e-celeb. Why do you faggots care about any of this? Pathetic.

>>on Sup Forums
>>calling people pathetic
weew

>double meme arrow
>implying that he's not pathetic
weew.

kys yourself faggot

she's legal kiddo, she's probably older than you newfag

shes definetly fucked up but theres no rape or anything happening you faggots are delusional

Born November 23, 1996 (age 23)[1]
Wahiawa, Hawaii, U.S.

>heavy.com/entertainment/2020/01/lia-marie-johnson-livestream-video/

yeah, sounds like keem talked to that one girl that's been in lia's streams over the past few months. same one that said lia an this boomer steve have been messing around for at least half a year.

lia claims to be in love with the 60 yo boomer, but like she said in her stream, they "can't be together" cause he's married.

I mean yeah, it's creepy as fuck, but they're both adults that have been fuckin for awhile. her incel orbiters are freakin cause they wanted to be the dude she rebounded with.