How often do you think about suicide?

How often do you think about suicide?

Attached: 58.png (547x413, 220K)

Most every day during the holidays but a little but less the rest of the year

All the time op. All i think about is suicide.

My answer to this has never been 0

Attached: 20200103_061254.jpg (822x169, 69K)

What happens during the holidays?

Attached: 4.png (545x589, 293K)

Attached: 1.jpg (124x125, 4K)

Attached: 2.jpg (124x125, 8K)

Attached: 3.jpg (124x125, 7K)

Attached: 4.jpg (125x125, 5K)

Attached: 5.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Same

Barely. I might get anxious.
Sad.
Depressed.
Unable to think or do anything for a long period of time.
But drawing that blade upon myself? I am too weak even to take that into consideration.
I simply lament over how things could've been better. Different. Or more interesting. But alas I am not as complicated and innovative as everyone else, so it was never to be.

Attached: 662.png (533x555, 333K)

Everyday.

I have 15g of phenobarbital which if taken would kill me peacefully in ~20mins, for some reason I get a sense of security knowing I could do it whenever I want

A prison becomes a home when you have the key

Attached: 328.png (615x593, 365K)

Daily. Hourly when I’m working on my thesis, constantly during the holidays.

Less often than I think about American fatties, rampant divorce, facial sluts and shameless, decadent, non-sensical neantherthalism.

the only wall between me and suicide IS my job

Explain

Attached: 158.png (315x499, 230K)

Im in army its strange the army make me think about suicide but only when i dont work the fact that the holidays leave me alone make her increase the urge

psycho

Is not really about the army though then, is it?
It's just about keeping your mind busy

Attached: 490.png (365x373, 186K)

it's true but suicidal thoughts started with the army maybe little ptsd i dont know

Not that often at all, thankfully I have more ups than downs. Even when I do think about it, I know I'd never let myself do something like that.

Attached: 0012.jpg (1424x1080, 250K)

when I see other people happy

Once every other day.

Sounds like it makes sense
Have you sought help for that?

Yeah, fuck other people
KILL ALL NORMIES right?

Attached: 314.png (505x489, 287K)

What's so rough that you want to end it?

Attached: 8.png (479x583, 238K)

Do you fantasize about other things?
Nice things?

Attached: 741.png (269x473, 220K)

Never.
I'm not a whiney mentally ill faggot.

Attached: 1573184009130.webm (276x480, 1.82M)

Help=i stop my job so no i dont have help

Sure do, my brain is basically on one grand adventure at all times during the day.

Attached: 0037.png (640x360, 377K)

You are a bitter judgmental asshole tho

Attached: 394.png (431x525, 314K)

Huh, doesn't the army have psych help specifically because mental problems are so common in the army?

Tell me a fantasy of yours please?

Attached: 233.png (307x351, 155K)

Yep but if i go to psych she going to temporary stop my job (she dont like give weapon to Guy with suicidal thought ) and all people at m'y company will find out

Well, I kind of have this running adventure that I build on in my imagination whenever I don't find myself engaged with anything in particular. I'm a great space warrior that's crash landed on a planet devoid of technology but filled with wondrous things you might find in a magic infused medieval imaginary world. The possibilities are endless and I can take as long as I want to develop the people and places I meet along my travels.

Attached: 0116.png (640x360, 404K)

Don't you prefer a healthy mind?
If you keep working you keep hurting. It's only going to get worse

Attached: 365.png (371x395, 201K)

That sounds nice, do you write anything down?

Attached: 703.png (867x521, 527K)

No i dont Want stop my job

No, but I have thought about it. I've kinda been doing it for over a year now, so it would probably take me a while to go back and put it all down on paper.

Attached: 0114.png (640x360, 353K)

You can stop now and help yourself or push on and get burnt out, ending up even deeper than you are now.

You could start with writing down descriptions of characters or a short history of the world and its places
Might be fun

Attached: 643.png (287x397, 136K)

I don't think I ever have as a older adult, absorbing all this. I was never really had a Materialistic ego, of wanting things, wanting to exist, wanting to exist beyond this, wanting a reward if you believe in a b c... etc.

I do find people wanting to kill themselves cause of materialism compared to normal tribes/indians which don't value as much materialism. Basically white people thinning themselves out of the herd cause they can't handle todays society/opinions/criticism hence why mental health is so high with them, only thing that may keep them somewhat normal is their nutty pedo christian/catholic values.

considering they have a pocket death machine which I call that cell phone, which is basically their "suicide pill", when someone toss a opinion their way when it doesnt fit into their world views.. But not everyone will make a name for themselves, via youtube, instagram, etc.

If people really want to escape suicide, go back and live with nature, get out of the city, out of the basement.

Imagine being a 5'7" asian male and coping this hard because white people exist

This is such an incoherent string of ideas.
The only thing I get out of this is that you have a lot of hate in you combined with a superiority complex.

Attached: 604.png (577x575, 370K)

You could be right, it would give me a chance to cement some of the details I may have forgotten about and stuff. Not to mention I'm bad with names, I've had to remake certain peoples names when they come back into the adventure at a later time, it would definitely help with that.

Attached: 0058.jpg (796x768, 120K)

I think about suicide every day, but it's gotten a lot better ever since I cut down on alcohol and started a daily prayer and meditation routine.

Not really, its just observation..
When you look at youth suicides..When capitalism peaked, mental health issues peaked :) As with any modern country.

You look how middle class white people and higher they tend to have highest mental health issues, with a medicine cab full of pills.. My native indian friend is very poor which offer services, he said to one of these white fams, "why soo much medicines for mental problems when you guys have all this?" While his fam, very poor and very happy living the old ways of disconnected from this nonsense.

Do you come back to adventures to add to them or change them? Or is it just one time and done?

That doesn't mean capitalism is the cause.
Correlation =/= causation

Another theory is that when you're poor you simply don't have the time, money or other resources to worry about anything other than surviving. Mental care is a luxury and when that luxury isn't available it's very hard to map if people have problems.

Look at the pyramid of maslow. You gotta take care of certain needs first before you can take care of others. I think that ties into this well.

Attached: 660.png (369x505, 225K)

Well, I don't really go back, but I'll kinda rehash some of the details about what happened to make sure the persons character makes sense with how they're talking or what they're doing. But the events of things that happened don't changed, 'cause I like having lasting consequences for how I decided things to go at the time, it helps new challenges arise and such.

Attached: 0052.jpg (652x505, 60K)

Don't you ever write yourself into a corner?
Is there an mc? Are you in your stories?

Attached: 651.png (354x380, 186K)

Why is it that only modern countries that are successful have the highest suicides of teen youth? vs poor countries ? When you look at european, american. And of course where big pharma is present..

Current killer of white folks are painkillers/opioids. Our state next to us, had one of the largest shipment of them in which it could kill the entire USA... I mean seriously. Americans are soo drugged up. Once their insurance stops, thus Heroin begins, then homeless, what you see now.

Compared to poor countries they are not even taking care of. They are fighting to survive, while other people are willing to remove themselves voluntarily for the herd/darwin.

Every night

Pretty much never. I've got more important things to worry about now than just my own lazy ass.

At least 2/3 times a day but i’m pretty sure the majority of the time it’s just out of pure curiosity, like just me wondering how it would feel

Oh, hi! You again. Say, do you work on some scientific paper?

Attached: Eye.jpg (512x512, 43K)

user, you might catch lightning if you keep wearing that tinfoil hat
Be careful

Attached: 454.png (383x493, 269K)

Every. Fucking. Day.

What do you worry about then?

If it's two times a day every day, that's way too frequent to just be curiosity

No, just bored
Wouldn't go to Sup Forums for any scientific data either

Attached: 650.png (517x469, 289K)

Couple times a day. Thinking I would end it all if things get even worse and I wouldn't need to worry about or feel anything ever again brings me great comfort and smile on my face.

Do you feel like you can't handle your problems?

Attached: 210.png (483x541, 266K)

Every now and then. Maybe once a week. But I know I'll never do it. I think it's stupid and will make a lot of people close to me too sad. I just imagine how it would be without me living in this world anymore - on large scale it wouldn't be anything different, but it would be a damn big deal to my family and close friends. This doesn't include a lot of people, maybe around 15, but I wouldn't want to make them suffer because of me. Also, as stupid as it sounds, I like living, because I can play video games and eat food that way.

Attached: eh.jpg (653x523, 124K)

Never. Except now that you mentioned it. Jackass

Another pseudo intellectual commi pretending to be concerned with others, in reality just hates America.

Attached: 1534601365.jpg (620x450, 40K)

I'm sorry!

Did I trigger you sweetie? It's going to be okay user, just come here for a hug and I'll stroke your hair and make you feel all safe again

Attached: 656.png (433x485, 251K)

>Wouldn't go to Sup Forums for any scientific data either
I don't know a place where people either lie that hard or telling the unmasked truth like on Sup Forums. With some training and observation, you should be easily find the true stuff.

That said, it's mostly beginners in social studies who try to get something out of Sup Forums. They just need some trolling to bolster their bubble logic how toxic young men are; totally oblivious to lies and bragging, trolls and counter-trolls. If I say, I only knew decent black people and no niggers, does that make me a rascist for using the word? Yes, says the social studies snowflake. Yes, says the trash journalist. Yes, says the person who dislikes freedom of speech when it's stuff he don't like.

Yeah but i don’t want to, at least I’m perfectly good alive you know, sometimes i just gonna look at a window or something and think “ I could jump from that”

What's your fave video game?

Attached: 41.png (627x545, 312K)

Thanks for asking, friend, I like that question! Well, I like a lot of video games, but the closest to my favorite is probably Bully: Scholarship Edition. I also really like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure, Manhunt, Medievil, Earthbound, Mortal Kombat, Fallout and I've had great fun while playing Minecraft.

Attached: huggie.jpg (1024x819, 52K)

Interesting mix. Stay strong, user.

I like bee because I get to look at everything as a joke
Almost everything is irony or satire in some way. And when it isn't, it disappears within a matter of hours so it didn't really matter much either.

Also called "call of the void". But still, every day is a lot

Attached: 572.png (699x583, 474K)

Yeah i might get myself a therapist or something like that, but it gets better, thanks for listening tho

Thanks, buddy! You too!

Attached: PeepoLove.png (112x87, 25K)

Every Day

These are all such old gaems!
Good taste tho. Could never get through Bully, never heard of Getting Up (am PC fag), the others are all great

Are you nostalgiafag?

Apart from intrusive thoughts, do you feel unhappy at all?
And do you know what makes it better?

Attached: 632.png (863x595, 647K)

>Almost everything is irony or satire in some way. And when it isn't, it disappears within a matter of hours so it didn't really matter much either.
This could be my whole way of life now.

Attached: boooored_AF.jpg (566x676, 52K)

a lot lately. feel I'm love with my side chick, she started dating some hispanic dude I work with and is talking about marrying him. I hate myself for several reasons

Yes

I have to be careful with it though.
Sometimes a catch myself taking things irl not serious enough and it ends up being inappropriate.

Arghh, what a miserable situation to be in.
Does she know how you feel? Does he know you're she's seeing you? Why do you love her?

Attached: 704.png (211x179, 67K)

But you've handled 100% of all your problems somehow so far.. how can you still think there's something you don't be able to get over?

Attached: 274.png (545x547, 320K)

Yes a big majority of my time, never something too big that it’s unbearable but the usual random mood swings.

Mostly my Best friend and my gf, they’re both really amazing gals and they keep my mind busy so it’s pretty useful

>I have to be careful with it though.
I don't have that much to lose left. You are still in your 20s, i guess?

Are your mood swings truly random? Or are they caused by something?

Wow, how nice to have a gf!
Are there any things you know you can do to feel better?
I like to write down things that spook around my head when I'm feeling down

Attached: 684.png (337x483, 217K)

That's right, 25.
Surely you've always got something to lose? Social status amongst friends/coworkers?

Attached: 717.png (515x523, 358K)

How did you know by the way?

Attached: 216.png (543x409, 311K)

No. I'm pretty much a feared pariah. No real friends left.

But then you have potential friends to lose

Attached: 53.png (363x471, 166K)

The way you talk gives it away.

From all what you wrote, I started guessing:
like you possibly have a pardner but not wedding material, are out of public school, maybe studying. You read a lot, have a wake mind. But that's all reading coffee grounds.

They were close friends but we all drifted apart.

I think they are, i try not to think about it or just keep it to myself.

Well i thought about starting to draw, read more book or other things like that, mostly rewatching old show that make feel good like The Last Airbender and all

how was your nap?

Attached: 1577505627889.png (400x250, 51K)

You mean: full of love and optimism, with a spring to my step?

Attached: 87.png (587x567, 370K)

I don't know a single person who has come out feeling better by keeping their feelings to themselves.
Can't you talk with your bf? Or gf?

Do you like to draw? Do you have pics you wanna show? Pleaaaase

Attached: 80.png (455x459, 217K)

Wasn't much of a nap, I slept a full 7 and a half hours
And I only snored for a few seconds

Attached: 598.png (511x593, 336K)

>No, I mean potential friends.
Very unlikely. When I'm in daylight, I do go to places where nobody else is. Or I'm working in a place where everybody knows my quirky sides. Other then that, I'm in my appartment. I never go out.

Attached: Schlei.jpg (1280x768, 94K)

Don't you want frends?

Attached: 6.png (549x595, 299K)

>I don't know a single person who has come out feeling better by keeping their feelings to themselves.
Hi.
Now you've met me.

I forgot to friend. *shrugs*

If guns were easy to come by here I'd probably have gotten drunk one night and done it already.