Any movies about the perfect all American family?

Any movies about the perfect all American family?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S._national_anthem_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked the movie

Halloween (2007)

>mommy why is step-dad's ding a ling so much bigger than daddy's

so are we supposed to remark in horror of the black guy entering the family or are we supposed to shit on the nigger cuck for raising another mans child

jesus christ

checked

>Halloween
right on
>2007
go fuck yourself

you don't have to remark at all...

Check'd

How long until the groid decides he wants some fresher pussy and goes for that sweet cunny?

they're not mutually exclusive so both. they're all cucks and queans and the child is fucked

I guess Boyhood considering the number of Americans jizzing all over it

>mom is an emotional wreck who only dates assholes and can't keep a relationship together
>son is a dude weed lmao low energy loser who is told by his teacher he needs to start working harder so he responds by going on a shroom camping trip

I suppose most Americans can relate to this

why are you such a cuck user?

Looks like step mom has more of an ass, and mommy is a fridge.

are you guys fucking retards? The niggers kid is on the field. He is just beside a different family.

>fails to notice they all have the same number

yeah step mom is kino, mom is a flick at best

Maybe it's just my paranoia but something about their shirts looks shopped. Only the girl's shirt looks legit. Look at the 7's especially, there's something off about them.

Can't tell without the front but I bet she's much younger and Hispanic.
The modern family.

>groid
please stop this, this word is so much worse than nigger or ape, you make me sound like something that came out of a swamp

So how long until step mom runs into step dad at the grocery store and gets plowed in the back of his truck? Little white boy obviously couldn't satisfy his first wife and the superior man swooped in.

>cuck
>DUDE STEP DAD

Meanwhile, while user chuckle and murmur "cuck" and "checked" , with a seemingly ironic humor masking a modicum of yearn, he/she will most likely will not feel the warm hug or familiar embrace of another human for the days to come, with the only remedy to this void being a screen, emanating a cold ambiance to fill his lonely room, with images and pixelated laughter, painting a mirage of a possible life never found, or yet to come, falling short to meet that rainbows end receding forever in the pocket of his mind.

>mfw i see someone else post my same thread from 14 hours ago
i should go to bed

If you want some of that post - '1965 American Naturalization and Immigration Act' all ''American'' authenticity then the movie Scarface pretty much sums up what you're looking for.

next year's photo.

I can't help being white

>not fucking your loli in law
shiggy diggy

Holy shit, that's creepy as fuck.

>"why don't those niggers start being good dads haha? silly darkies will never learn"

>black guy becomes a decent father

>"W-WAIT STOP IMPROVING NIGGER! I DON'T WANT YOUR INFERIOR RACE TO BETTER ITSELF! GO BACK TO BEING A TERRIBLE PERSON!!! PLEASE, THIS IS ALL I HAVE!"

You don't get it, it's Mommy and Daddy, and then there's the Step family which is Dad Step and Mom Step.
The way they're positioned shows they're swingers.

actual racists don't blindly hate all blacks, we hate niggers and can acknowledge a hard working family man of any color. Racist does not equal KKK.

Pffffhahaha

next next Year's photo

Overboard, with Kurt Russel

bla bla bla bla bla

People are angry because a nigger stole a white man's woman. Everything else is post-racism rationalization

I'm not American so I don't stand during your pledge. What's the big deal?

this bitch must die

You akways stand for every country's anthem, unless you hate that country and want them dead

That's what the homo sapiens does, so she is either a subhuman or hates america

>pledge
It's the national anthem, and it's rude not to. I stand for foreign anthems when they're played. Do they not teach respect in whatever shithole you're from?

if youre not american then how would you even be around americans, especially during the anthem?

Going to sporting events while on vacation.

the fuck is she doing there in the first place

that looks like either a rodeo or a monster truck rally AKA literally the last place a hijabi mudslime woman would want to be

triggered much? what reason would a muslim woman have to show respect for the US anthem anyways? what has America done for the muslim world in the last 50 years?

>nigger
>posting on Sup Forums
Wtf why is this allowed?

>no argument
At least put some effort in next time champ.

Let them in.
Clearly this is a mistake.

part of a protest against white america.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_U.S._national_anthem_protests

lol dumb fucking americans, I wouldn't stand up for your shitty pledge of allegiance if my life depended on it, just because you all want to stand up for 10 minutes and AMERICLAP CLAP CLAP at the monster truck rally while the rednecks are fighting over who has the biggest mullet whilst Pink is singing about how powerful her vagina is in her own rendition of the spangled banner song, doesn't mean I have to participate in your pathetic brainwashing / cheer leading session

Pay her welfare, a home, and not execute her on sight like enemies and traitors should be
You think polaks who ran to Turkey during WW2 were like "fuck Turkey man, raid the roaches"?

and how often does that happen, once in your life? its still rude to not stand up, and even more so to play with your faggot phone while youre wearing a carpet on your head.

You ok?

no i get what she's doing not standing for the anthem i'm just saying what in the hell is she doing at that particular sporting event, that's literally worse than nascar in terms of redneckery, she really has no business there to begin with

no there was a pretty clear statement being made, the muslim world has no reason to owe America any respect. in fact most of the human population has no reason to give the most evil empire on earth any respect. the rest of the world only pretends to like you because of your military.

flexin dat dere inferiority complex, i'm mirin

I'm Australian and, for the most part, we don't give a shit about our national anthem.
I've been to a few events in America and just get annoyed that you have to wait for the anthem to finish before the most trivial of sporting events begins.

The real crime is that dumb fuck to her right with the wrong hand over his heart.

Well, first of all she could fuck off to her shithole of a country if she can't respect another country's tradition. She should be glad she can leave her house without her husband.

Work on your English before trying to shitpost because we have no idea what you're trying to say.

>that's literally worse than nascar in terms of redneckery, she really has no business there to begin with
You don't even know what type of event it is. Could be motocross, could be monster truck, could be anything with a dirt field. And even if it is one of those, do you think muslims are not interested in sporting events?

Ah, Australia, I should have guessed. So you are from a place that doesn't teach children respect.

That's because you cunts don't have an ounce of respect for your own country. Most of the world don't have respect for you aboriginal looking shitposters.

That's pretty sad. Even Canadians play their national anthem before sporting events, and when we play canadian teams both sides are usually pretty respectful aside from a few times in hockey.

I don't know why yurocucks and the like always try to use not being proud of their country as some sort of bragging right.

the kind of people that go to these things are usually dumb, fat, uneducated, flyover/southern state types. she looks like a posh muslim girl from the city. its just strange.

This is why we used to lynch you

> you cunts don't have an ounce of respect for your own country.
I can't blame them. It is Australia after all.

>americans in charge of the english language
>proving he has no brain in the same fell swoop
>even though "american" as a label is proof enough of 0 brain power

While that is the stereotype, motocross races in particular still get a fair amount of non rednecks, especially X-Games type shit.
>she looks like a posh muslim girl from the city
>posh
How can you tell? All you see is the carpet over her head and the phone.

are you so wrapped up in your little multicultural fairy tale that you think all sporting events receive an equal amount of interest from all population groups? whether you like it or not people would consider it unusual to see a muslin woman in a hijab at a fucking motocross rally or a rodeo or whatever that is. that's just not the demographic that's into those things. in fact it's about as far away from that demographic as you can get.

>Australia
>Europe

Amerifat detected

"and the like"

reading comprehension, babe

>you think all sporting events receive an equal amount of interest from all population groups?
Not at all. Cute strawman user. Are you so wrapped up in stereotypes that you refuse to believe even a single example lies outside that stereotype? It's clear you have zero exposure to the redneck events you're talking about to begin with. I don't know why you're trying to talk from a position of authority about their fanbase.

we just find our anthem boring

>america
>most evil empire on earth
and yet no one ever leaves

quite on the contrary i'm from tampa FL and i used to go to the monster truck rally at raymond james every year with my dad and cousin growing up. grave digger, my nigger.

keep crying those libcuck tears though. "s-s-shitskins can like those things too, you fucking BIGOT!!!!"

You cannot twist this into a way where it isn't absurd.
This is a full garbage bag woman at a dirt bike or monster truck rally

Stockholm syndrome
added with the constant clapping and singing to brainwash them
don't forget the chem trails and the fluoride to keep them gay liberal and docile

what about the millions of people that keep shacking their fists angrily at america and yet dont do anything to improve their own shithole countries but instead stay in america and enjoy all the benefits of that?

theres something going with leftists
no pattern recognition whatsoever

It's out of respect. I'm going to Thailand in 2 weeks. If they play the anthem I will stop with the local people OUT OF RESPECT

FUCK THIS BITCH

This guy doesn't represent Australia, I stand for the anthem and I love this country.
I bet he comes from a shit state like Victoria.

I'm over here user. You keep yelling at a strawman for some reason. Try reading my posts again, you seem confused.

You have no idea what sort of event it is. I've actually known muslims that have gone to motocross events down in NC. It's not like the universe will implode.

the bleachers might explode though

step mom is fat and wearing a tighter top so it looks like she has curves. Mommy is probably cuter, thinner and with curves. Mommy and daddy both downgraded.