Have anyone ever fuck their family member?

Have anyone ever fuck their family member?
Incest thread.

Attached: 1577507713291.jpg (564x374, 29K)

Yeah. I fuck my wife all the time. This incest shit is pretty cash.

bmp

Sister, we live separately but we fuck whenever we see each other. We've been fucking since late teenage years now we're both in our mid twenties. How'd it start? I was in the shower and she needed to piss so she walked in, I always had a thing for the incest stuff so I took the risk of walking out the shower with my dick hard in front of her pretending I needed to grab something from the sink I swung my dick a bit in front of her and she was shocked but I kept it there in front of her and she grabbed it. Took off from there

Trying to get my mom over so I can force myself on her

write a greentext with more detail. more.

>be at Halloween party at aunt's cousin shows up she's 32 I'm 21
>we're all up until like 3am were all drunk
>me and cousin spend the night we're both on the couch it's a big sectional
>cousins wasted comes stumbling inside the house she puts sweats on and passed out
>aunt goes to bed and I lay down on the other side of the couch
>start getting hard I see my cousin laying there passed out snoring
>I'm pretty drunk myself and start thinking with my dick
>get up quietly and creep up behind her I push my hard dick against her ass
>I can't help myself slowly pull her sweats down and she had no underwear on
>my dick was rock solid and I loose it get my dick wet and line it up with her pussy
>slowly push the head of my cock in so I don't wake her
>her pussy was so tight it felt amazing start pulling in and out going a little deeper each time
>about 5 pumps later I'm all the way inside her and it feels incredible
>grab her hips and start to get a rhythm going then I feel myself getting ready to cum
>I'm overcome with lust and can't control myself
>thrust my cock balls deep one last time and just explode start shooting load after load deep inside her I can't stop cumming
>just lay there for about 30 seconds collecting myself and i feel cum leaking out
>slide my dick out slow and see her tight cunt filled with cum pull her sweats up and go to bed

i assume she knows what happened but she has never brought it up but well worth it though the most incredible orgasm I've ever had

niceee

Yes you can assume she knows, especially when she woke and realized you came in her. She knows and it will come back to haunt you cause you raped her you incel. She just doesn't know how to deal with it right now.

damn das rape

I did kinda the same thing but it was to my sister

To much years of fucking so no, but I will continue about that night. We were both scared as fuck but we we're so horny and the heat from the shower at this point made it worse I came like a minute all over her shirt but I was still hard as fuck because it was like out of a wild dream, I could only imagine how horny she was cause her face was as red as a damn tomato I bent her over the toilet and her pussy was dripping we didn't fuck right there but I did rub my dick all over her pussy and smacked it a few times till we both came. We've kept this tight secret luckily because we're only siblings and have just one parent. So back then whenever mom was out we'd fuck till we were tired, still do to this day can't get enough. She's engaged too but she can't get enough of her brother's dick and there just something about sticking my dick far up my sis cunt lol.

I used to fuck one of my cousins while she slept, I think she knew because she never bothered to tell me anything about it, even to this day

Okay, you overdid it. Now we know you just made it up. Thanks for ruining it faggot

Haven’t fucked but used my mums hand like I was fucking her

I had to help my 11yo niece bathe several times and it was honestly pretty fun

Story?

She was staying with me and my gf for a couple weeks. She had a cast on one arm and a brace thing on her other wrist so she couldn't physically do it herself. Gf usually did it but when she wasnt there I did it. Got to touch her entire naked body and she was really cool about it. Niece is really cute and has an awesome body

Fucked my sister with a purple condom she stole when I was 7 and she was 9.
Was amazing

Mom died right when I was born
>Grew up with my dad's family, because my dad has all sorts of emotional issues and he bailed before i was born
>Growing up I feel like there was always a lot of distance between me and my sister
>Be 17 or 18
>Notice that my sister is a hottie
>Accidentally found a video that she made of herself
>I thought she was so fucking beautiful that I watched it twice
>Would have watched it a lot more, but crazy shit went down and I had to leave home
>At this point, totally lusting after my sister
>She was also having bad trouble with the law
>Actually in custody when I left home
>Friend and I go to pick her up
>I Just wanted to fuck her brains out
>I think she had feelings for me too
>Kissed me when we picked her up
>Definitely WAS NOT a sisterly kiss
>Friend told me he wants to get with my sister
>jealous.jpg
>Not much happened between me and my sister for a while
>At this point, we were all wanted and moving around a lot
>Serious sexual tension between my friend and sister
>I get hurt badly and almost die
>While in recover, sister gives me another not sisterly kiss
>We spend some time apart
>I get really religious, try not to think of her that way
>I was totally over her
>We go sailing a year later (nothing romantic)
>She's in the hottest fucking bikini ever
>All those feelings come back
>She ends up with my friend from before
>After all this, we were at a party
>Sister and I were outside alone
>Kill the mood by telling her that Darth Vader is our father and I have to go face him

Shouldn't an incest thread have a picture of the Lanisters?

Not half badly trolled

Attached: take a good look.png (890x1005, 625K)

i heard once my dad fucked my mom. but i guess its only a rumour.

lol nice one Luke

lmao

fuck you ;-;

sorry

My brother and I used to play cops and robbers and when I was a robber (which was the usual) and in "jail" he would rape me as another prisoner

i hope you aren't male and story sound like a bullshit but please do continue

I am female and its true. I kinda started enjoying it after a few times. We would do it amost every weekend

Is the user who started a story with her bro and her sis in a tent still around? Last thread died before hitting the good stuff.

Well.. i fucked my cousin a few times. But her bestfriend had a crush on me, guilt eventually made me tell her bestfriend. Then an hour of crying and a bottle of wine later i fucked her too. Not my proudest moments

We were both in our 20s. She all jesus freak now and wont talk to me anymore :/

>I kinda started enjoying it after a few times.
It was actual rape to start with? How did you deal with that? How did you start liking it?

How old were you then? What's your sibling relationship like now? Is the sex ever mentioned or alluded to?

How did it start?

How did it happen?

samefag every thread never just gives the story, makes you beg for it

I have been fucking with my cousin since we were 8 up until my 18 bd pretty much

I sucked his dick many times, and in middle school, he started cumming so I swallowed that a lot

greentext?

Fuck. This is the first time I've got got by one of these.

How did it start and how did it end?
Do the two of you ever mention it now?
What's your relationship been like with him since the sex stopped?

Yes, right when it started to be interesting.

/thread