WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? Started as a few red pimple-sized things...

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS??? Started as a few red pimple-sized things, it itched and then after a day or two had turned to this. I'm applying some ointment and that took care of the itch and discomfort, but I wanna know what it is. I only have this on my right armpit and am in good health otherwise. Thanks.

Attached: Photo on 03-01-20 at 09.07.jpg (1080x720, 158K)

Shingles?

Looks like a superficial staph infection. Go see a doctor, because if it turns into boils you’re going to be in a lot of pain.

what causes it?

Definitely AIDS

I started getting that all of the time about a decade ago. Mine is a skin sensitivity that is aggravated by certain soaps. If I use perfumed liquid soaps my underarms break out in a rash. If I use plain old unscented bar soap under my arms (and make sure to rinse them very well) it clears up. It's only my underarm area that this happens on.

AIDS 1000%

Same. I had that same condition when I tried a gel stick deodorant. It was super itchy and my underarms were sensitive as fuck. Switched deoderants and it went away after a couple days. Hopefully thatll be the end of it for you as well OP. Best of luck

MRSA

Could be jock itch. It can form in any fold on the body. Have u been showering regular?

is it serious?

That looks like MRSA. Are you having any other syntoms?

Probably just staph. Not all staph is the MRSA strain, but it's all becoming antibiotic resistant so it's a moot point
OP, get mucinex cream or antibiotics from your doctor. Use Hibicleanse once a week on your groin and inner thigh to wipe out that bacterium

I don't have anything on my thighs and groin. Only one armpit.

If you shave your pits it's prob ingrown hairs got infected, or deodorant us causing a reaction if not then it's def ebola

Staph bacterium (if it's not just deodorant causing it). Staph can be picked up at hospitals/ERs. Heroin users carry it on them a lot too from open skin wounds. Compound that with some carriers coming in contact with heroin users or healthcare and transporting it too without knowing. Literally could have got it from a gym or grocery store
Throw away your now infected deodorant. Put a little clorox in with your dirty clothes so you don't reapply it to yourself. Definitely get seen they may have to lance it

I know user why would you assume it would infect everything at once? That's where the bacteria live you probably had a dermal opening on that armpit

Fungal infection. Do you live someplace that's hot and humid?

Looks like some kind of fungal infection. As long as it's only a minor itch (no pain, anti-itch solves) you shouldn't need a doctor. Just try anti-fungal cream (or two, with different active ingredients). Keep using for a minimum of two weeks after it looks healed. Spread 1/2 doses on other pit and groin area to prevent spreading.
If it isn't healing within a few days, see a doctor.

I live in pussy 24/7

This is known as Super Gay AIDs. One thing that may help with the pain is to shove a sharpie up your pooper and post the picture.

mupirocin ointment

Need a better picture. Fungas, staph, averse reaction....hard to see. Pimples could be staph boils
Better give me a dick pic too just to be sure

Attached: Photo on 03-01-20 at 10.38.jpg (823x674, 103K)

Folliculitis

Skin cancer, sorry bro

Looks like you got AIDS mother fucker

This. I had this during the summer from the heat and switching soaps.

WHAT?