Twin Peaks

So is this any good or just normal Lynch shlock

it is both

if you love his brand of surrealism its pretty good. a lot of the b plots (especially in season 2) tend to drag but the main murder plot and later all the mythology opening up is neat. you can really tell where it had a lasting influence on shows even today.

It's bad, and if you ask someone and they say they enjoy it, they are worse than Hitler.

>normal Lynch shlock

it's basically live action anime. I thought the first season sucked. second season got fargo quirky and anime crazy

its comfy and characters are different from other shows, especially cooper caught me off guard because hes an fbi agent but hes also such a good guy, he is believable but still different from what you expect.

>it's basically live action anime.

This. Twin Peaks is so close to being anime in so many ways it's not funny, which sort of isn't surprising given how much anime was actually influenced directly by it at the time.

season 1 is god tier television. season 2 is boring television piss

He's basically 'LOL SO RANDOM' dude in a world of bullshit.

It's the best Lynch you'll get
Still too fucking slow though
And I LIKE slow when it's good, but here it's just slugging and meaningless cold air

OP here im about 30min into episode 1 its pretty good so far but the moms acting is terrible

Just watch it, faggot.
If you get it, cool. If not, oh well.

New season is so close. I can barely stand it.

then sit down you fat fuck

This made me quit. Couldnt get into it.

>It's the best Lynch you'll get
OP is talking about Twin Peaks, not Blue Velvet.

Decide for yourself perhaps?? If you like it, watch the movie.

You mean Inland Empire

It's Riverdale for retards.

you mean lost highway

you mean Eraserhead

>new series without pete
feels bad man.

Good actually.

>which sort of isn't surprising given how much anime was actually influenced directly by it at the time.
How so?

He and Bowie are the ones I will miss most. Fuck Little Mike.

except he's not random and tends to follow a set procedure. you're a retard

He was slated to die in the bomb anyway

Still sad though

so why is Audrey in these promo shots? She definitely got fucking blasted

She survived because Pete dived over her to shield her from the blast

How does that even work? Also we saw him, he was standing right in front ofthe bomb 1 second before the explosion, there's no way he could get to Audrey in time.

Retconning

The first season is telekino, the second gets off-track and bogged down with meaningless bullshit, but once you realize that most of it is somewhat enjoyable. Fire Walk With Me is pure kino, I recommend finding the fan edit that puts the deleted scenes back into the film.

Twin Peaks is oddly mundane for Lynch. Not that this makes it a normal series. There's only thirty episodes and a really good movie, it's not a big time investment to watch it.