XanChan

XanChan

Attached: 1577950096541.jpg (632x843, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w8LbHXX-AqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1577957013885.jpg (606x808, 85K)

wtf even is this

Nice nips. Show your pussy

Attached: itsatrap-2.jpg (700x500, 71K)

Show us the monkey

Sorry Sup Forumsros. The party is over. I'm at the hospital rn.

Attached: IMG_20200103_131855.jpg (2592x1944, 1.59M)

what kind of ethnicity is this goblin

What happened ? Did you try to OD on anti-depressants? /b told you it wouldn't work.

male

well she tried 2-3 times which probs gets ya hell of cramps and pains

Yeah I'm that stupid apparently.

I would worship XanChan and give her all my Bitcoin.

Is she still here?

If this is true why the fuck isn't she smiling? I call bullshit.

I am xan chan gibs me your coin bitch lasaga

shoulda showed that butthole

Not even in your dreams fag.

post pic with your qr code, and I'll send.

Glad you can grab some coins by impersonating me :)

I only send coins to the one and only perfect XanChan.

whats your fucking problem? other than the fact you don't like talking about it? you're a useful human even if its just for taking creampies and attention whoring on Sup Forums

Too bad I don't have an account. I'm unlucky to such an extent it's surreal.

Well get an account or email me, I want to be your slave so badly.

I hope I'm doing this right.

Attached: IMG_20200103_200854.jpg (445x448, 74K)

Don’t die or go away please

I

Hospital bed edition

Attached: IMG_20200103_201925-2080x1560.jpg (2080x1560, 397K)

hope you get better and shaved

Hot

I shaved once for one of my exes but I felt so uncomfortable. I will never do it again.

So show us your bush

hairy pussy is hotter anyway

I see you accepted the name I suggested. :-)

thanks for staying with us

Show ass

Explain how you feel at this current state

So sad. I bestow the lovely name XanChan upon you only for this betrayal? Oh well.

Video of you getting fucked?

Let's take our time

Attached: IMG_20200103_210107-2080x1560.jpg (2080x1560, 252K)

hand down your panties?

I feel stupid because I don't even remember calling the ER. Now I have to deal with all my family 's BS.' why you wanted to die. Don't you think of your daughter?' and all that cheesy unnecessary mess.

Yo, hope u feel better girl. What made you go off the deep end?

Take a vacation to California for a week. Get your mind off the drama and regulating itself in the right direction again.

The good thing is that you did. At least now you had this episode, you can hopefully get some proper treatment

Keep going please

California? That's very veeery far from where I am.

Last time I tried to off me with pills I didn't got a good treatment. So why would it be different now?

By who? By the only male nurse of the unit? kek

have you spotted a sexy handsome doctor in the hospital yet, you would wanna fuck? I bet all of them would love to shove down their dick up your hairy stinky pussy and impregnate you :p

what has happened over the last couple of days shows that what they have been trying to do, is not working. Different people respond to different medications, they might need to change what you are on. Also, as another poster asked, was there something in particvualr that made you feel worse than usual a few days ago? Maybe also addressing trigger issues is something that needs to be looked into

No but the psychiatrist I saw today is a really cute blonde girl. She's kinda hot.

is that part of your issue, you are tempted by a relationship with another woman and you are not sure how to handle it, how your friends and family will react if you come out?

The last trigger was the fact that my daughter didn't come back home for NYE.

My family and friends know and don't care actually.
But you're right regarding the fact that I don't know how to handle a girl.

Very simple OP. learn from us fags. demand timestamped pussy and butthole pictures. that's the only right way to do it. /s

God Speed Xan. Get well soon.

So now what? Are you going home or will they intern you for the "suicide attempt"?

join the club, most of us here don't know how to handle a girl either. Maybe we can all learn together ;)

Sorry, this is the last one. It's curfew time here. Already 9:35PM.

Attached: IMG_20200103_213356-1664x1248.jpg (1664x1248, 198K)

...of course only by demanding live pussy and butthole pictures. How else are we supposed to know s/he might not be a trap? Well while at it, might as well share them with us lol

thats hot, thanks. you back tomorrow?

They're keeping for 3 days. Unless I get better for whatever reason.

What country are you from, and have you been detained under a mental health act? Interested as I'm a psychiatric nurse. Also interested if you have a diagnosis.

I'm being all judgemental and calling some sort of personality disorder after having followed some of your posts. Sad to see.

What happened to your mom coming?

>9:35PM
Where are you at?

Are you even planing on getting better or what?

Depends on the family visiting... Tomorrow is gonna be even tougher than today morally speaking.

Don't trust this person. He/She just puts on a fake act so you can trust him/her! They are all the same. Never trust any doc OP!

All the best, hope it goes as well as it can.

I officially have clinical depression and social anxiety. But I personally think I have BPD and/or cyclothymia.
What is your diagnosis?

And to answer your previous question, I accepted to stay myself.

OP, when was the last time you masturbated? Will you maybe masturbate tonight thinking about the cute blonde hot girl?

She tried to act like nothing happened. It was super awkward.

put me in le screencap

Reunion Island

Need more

I don't know anymore. My brain is not working properly rn.

You have a brain?
Hahahaha

Yeah like I said I was being quite judgmental, but 3 aledged overdoses in such as small space of time while posting on her suggests to me BPD.

I hope you recover for the sake of your family, seem harmless (to other people that is) and quite cute. Do you self harm?

I can't. The shut down all the lights.

actually gagged

Attached: absolute disgust.jpg (387x309, 12K)

just take your time, get detoxed from your overdoses first

I dont have a diagnosis of anything sorry I forgot to answer this. I work as a psychiatric nurse.

Do you sexually fantasize about the blonde cute hot hospital gir too? You gonna rub your clit thinking about her before going to sleep?

see you in 8 or 9 hours for morning pussy?

Sad virgin bitch

Attached: 1577951236684m.jpg (768x1024, 72K)

Thanks for the little analysis.
I don't self-harm and never did. Too difficult to hide and protect my 'perfect girl' persona. I used to smoke tho.

Can you be less beta pls. Its cringe

>PIECE OF SPAGHETTI ONNN YOUR OVERALLS.

>Ohh fuck you luigi

i was scrolling by and saw your hilarious reaction image then remembered that video. Thank you for providing me some good laughter, user!

Attached: 5815.png (258x156, 4K)

Attached: 1577950357976m.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

well done for staying away from cutting. that never looks sexy

Attached: 1577920777517m.jpg (768x1024, 57K)

Virgin? How can I be a virgin if I have a daughter. My name 's not Marie, you retard.

Phones too?

do like

Will you rub your clitoris thinking about the hot blonde hospital girl you mentioned earlier?

youtu.be/w8LbHXX-AqU unrelated

Here we go again. Someone is bored enough to repost my pics.

They take the phones of the worst cases. I got away with my fake cute smile.

Glad you don't self harm. It looks terrible; I've met people who have absolutely mutilated themselves.

Why do you like exposing yourself online? Is this a new thing?